3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates

D1SC0STU

I don't think I have worn stockings/tights since starting over a year ago (I might have worn the striped socks a couple of times) but these are so nice that I haven't taken mine off since they were introduced (Hey, that's what we need in the game, a washing machine ;) Yes, ok, I should use the sink. Hey, that's what we need in the game, a sink ;) ).

Not only that, although, admittedly, I criticized the two new dances when they were introduced, I must admit that, since then, they (at least #12) look great to certain music styles when in sync with other players. 

I woul like more options for 3some positions. For all gays and lesbians, as well as for MMF or MFF. I would like more sex positions for gay, straight, and lesbians. They should provide a sex position where the man is laying on the bed looking at their mate blow them

Holy crap developers ... enough with the damn stockings.

What? Why? This is a good thing.. Now we have plenty of stockings and will never need more. It's the level of customization everyone is asking for. And the devs can now move on and do the same process on the next item type. I would be far from disappointed if next month they focused on footwear and other accessories. In the end it will be healthy for the game, there's no reason to discourage them. 

I Think it would be great to develop the game with more poses, like cute ones for the cute couples the soft sex poses or other types of cuddling as well just to give every type of couple satisfaction. I would also think we need more cloths for men and more looks in general, new dresses and new hairstyles for both genders. just to give us more options, I been her for a few months and seen updates on drinking and pantie hose but not much on posing and "solid" cloths for both genders. it would be nice to have like 5-6 new clothings maybe a month or few months. This game is amazing coming from another game but there is more for the sexy then simple and some dresses, shirts and other things are terrible and we need more shoes lol. just more options would be nice maybe 5-6 per gender. This seems like a man making most of the cloths for the women bc some are racey and I know its a sex game but I came here to meet people as well not to just have sex. thank you for everything u did so far keep up the great work :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...