3DXChat Community

User Rooms

Gizmo

i like how simple you have made the deco in the homes, but can you pleeeease add some more props? maybe flowering plants, different standing lamps, i mean there are FIVE couches and FOUR beds but on one style of chair ! also the texture colors could be a little more diverse.  

thank you for all the improvements to date just keep that lil engine chugging forward please

i like how simple you have made the deco in the homes, but can you pleeeease add some more props? maybe flowering plants, different standing lamps, i mean there are FIVE couches and FOUR beds but on one style of chair ! also the texture colors could be a little more diverse.  

thank you for all the improvements to date just keep that lil engine chugging forward please

Yes my love i agree with you. kisses <3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

User Rooms 

Please post your feedback in this topic. How we should improve this feature?

What are User Rooms?

Now you can set your apartment as open location for all players and have your own party or show at your place.

Note: It's still a test feature

How can I make my apartment available to all players?

Click  'Map' - 'Open for all'

attachicon.gifuserrooms1.jpg

How can we join to opened rooms?

Click  'Map' - 'User Rooms' to view a list o opened rooms.

Click  'Join' to enter the apartment.

attachicon.gifuserrooms2.jpg

How can I close my room?

Click  'Map' - 'Close' All players will be disconnected from closed room.

attachicon.gifuserrooms3.jpg

Why Home Editor is disabled?

You can't use Home Editor while your room is opened. Close your room first and then edit your apartment.

Would love for ignore feature to include kicking ignored person from user rooms but also blocking them from entering user rooms of person who ignored them until removed from ignore list.

Edit: Also love if we could save user room layout so maybe can change on the 2 homes we have a little without entirely redecorating every time, when you like sex roleplaying it is nice to have more options then 1 RP room and a regular one as apartment. Since there only 2 homes atm it be nice if we could save the layout and change between those layouts.

• 2 weeks later...

Cheaper invites. It takes more than 10 invites to have a successful house party and it costs a lot to do that. If you are not going to eliminate xGold completely, atleast the invites should be made WAY cheaper. Atleast by a factor of 10, if not more.

Somewhere i have said once.. Night mode in user rooms would be nice

Light some candles, lay out some rose petals leading to the bed, play some music with the moon lighting through the windows as you make love with your partner. <3

---------

I say anything is better than nothing. Additional variations for current furniture, additional furniture, new rooms, etc.

Other virtual worlds have a variety of layouts and rooms. Be neat to get more space and more sex spots. Sex in the shower or on the dinning room table can be quite enjoyable IRL so why not add them to this?

• 1 month later...
Guest Twiggy

I have been reviewing what it takes to add different things to 3DXChat rather extensively.

Many of the people would be suprized how easy certain things can be done.

For instance to make a pole dance pole available for us to use on table tops the process would be inside unity which is used to build 3DX, copy the existing pole (which also copies all it's scripting and features), change the "Y" coordinate up .78, then save it as say tabletoppole. Then make an icon for the room items menu and add it to that menu.

Would take a matter of minutes.

To make it so we can build our own walls in our rooms, create a cube with a couple of mouse clicks, resize it to a size representing say 600mm x 100mm  x the height of the rooms, add the collision factor with a click of the mouse and then make it so there is a small overlap to give us some adjustment, then add some script that they already have for walls to be able to apply surfaces. then make an icon and add it to the menu, again would just take minutes.

Pretty much everything I have in the list below would just take minutes to add.

If you think you would like some or all of them added to our room items list please send the email from this link 3dxfaq@gmail.com , feel free to add or subract any items you see fit.

1) Square tables that we can join together to make stages instead of using round tables, this would be a very easy addition and would take no more than 15 minutes.

2) DJ Booth the same as in NC but with the scripting the same as our radios in the rooms, very easy addition that would take next to no time, was also mentioned we would be getting this in January.

3) A wall panel, maybe 600mm long that we could use to join together and make our own walls/dividers and create separate rooms, easy addition, just minutes again.

4) Add the directional light that is in our change room to the rooms item list to give us some better light options, this is already in the change room so should not take much to give it to us for our rooms.

5) Poles that can be placed on tables, again should be an easy addition that shouldn't take much time.

6) Couches that 2 or more people can sit on, I think these would need to be different to the ones we have as the poses are designed for the ones we have already, the same couches can be used, just with different scripting.

7) Add spin the bottle to our rooms items list, very easy again.

8) Have it so some wall tiles can be replaced with images we supply a URL to, this would allow us to do things like have Happy Birthday messages, name our clubs and other things, relatively easy for them to do.

Home Cinema for movie evenings with friends will be fine,I think 

328-cinema-seatimage.jpg

I see a tv and four chairs, many rooms have this already

Small bar in game rooms for some drinks and chat with friends will be nice

Modern-home-bar-with-pristine-white-seat

I see two table and eight chairs, many rooms have this already