3DXChat Community

User Reviews

Gizmo

• 2 weeks later...

Hiii 3DX Community,

Β 

my first post here yaaay lol I thought it makes sense to start with a little review of this wonderful game and I hope you enjoy reading it.

Β 

Alriight, I found this game about a month ago and after being several years at another virtual world I was instantly intrigued by the awesome looks of it so it didn't took me much to give it a test month to see if it keeps what it promises...after exploring it for a while I have to say that it definitely keeps all hopes you have with it...everything looks so real, the walking of the avi, the dances, the light effects and of course the really haaaawt sex poses :P ...additionally it has a real nice community, everybody I met so far was very polite, respectful & fun and for the others the ignore button is a good thing I guess haha if you are looking for real hot roleplay with nice persons this definitely is the place to be...its possible to have alot of fun here including non-sexual things...if you just wanna chill, dance and have a nice chat its possible too...the parties at fresco club (my favourite place to be - great music! :D) always feel like you are clubbing in real lol its really cool that there is no limit for people in a room so it can get really crowded...the only thing that was a little disappointing is that there are not many variations in customizing your avi, it would be nice to give her a bit more individual touch but I understand that it is still a game in its early stages and we just have to be a bit patient about it...I already learned to love the anticipation of a new update hehe...so yeah, the developers did a great job with this lovely game and I just bought my 12 month subscription last week (thanks for the great special offer!! )...I can't wait to see what progress the game makes in the next 12 month...the future looks golden...hope to meet some of you soon and see you on the dancefloor!!!Β  :DΒ 

Β 

1) What 3DXChat features do you like?

Β 

- the general looks of it..the graphics and effects is the best I have ever seen in a virtual world

- the free walking and exploring

- the dances and the pole

- the locations are really nice put together and each area has its own vibe

- the avi customization (even though it lacks variety in items a bit...but the updates keep coming)

- a nice community

- the possibilty to decorate your own room

- listening to your own music in your rooms

- its exciting to see what every update brings

Β 

2) What would you say to people who haven't played 3DXChat yet?

Β 

- Well I had my doubts at first but after being here for a month I wouldn't wanna miss 3DX in my virtual life...it has everything a real adult game needs and so much more and the realistic look gives it a "real" feel...if you are looking for some of the hottest rp you have ever experienced you should give it a try, if you are looking to meet nice people from all over the world and have a fun time - give it a tryyy - if you like to listen to great music and shake your booty - what are you waiting for? I just bought my 12 months subscription so enough said I guess :)

Β 

I hope its allowed to add a 3rd pointΒ  :oΒ 

Β 

3) Things I hope to see on 3DX in the future:

Β 

- more variety in clothes and accessories / avi customization..examples:

Β 

Β  platform heels

Β  wedges

Β  more boots

Β  sneakers for woman or flip flops (I rarely wear heels when going to the beach :P)

Β  more variety in shoes in general

Β  more long hair styles

Β  tattoos and piercings

Β  earrings / hoops

Β  more bracelets / necklaces / collars

Β  wider face options to give her an unique look

Β  more sexy clothes of all sorts!!Β 

Β 

- more standing / laying / sitting poses like teasing poses when sitting on a chair, normal standing poses, "model" standing poses to do sexy pictures, face expressions etc.

Β 

- more "normal" dances and more sexy dances for strippingΒ 

Β 

- more actions during sex like biting / licking lip, bending over, teasing poses in general, licking fingers, licking / biting nipples, squeeze / massaging boobies while masturbating :o lol

Β 

- an option to save already made outfits

Β 

- an own club room to decorate and giving private parties

Β 

- I know there is already a discussion going on about the pro & cons for a shop that offers more items for your avi that can be bought by xgold and imo it would be a good thing to keep it interesting..the main content should remain free and those who want a more detailed avi can get special items at a shop...on the long run it would also reward to make it possible for users to create items too (and having some dances added by a user like happened already is a first step in that direction so bravo :) ) and as long as the prices for such items don't go through the roof everybody has the possiblity to buy additional things without spending real additional money for it by just collecting gold from the log in bonus I don't see any issues with it...I understand that many are sceptic about it cause we all pay a monthly fee already but neverheless it would be nice to use the gold for more than just picture gifts and drinks...and more variety and possibilties never hurt in a game like this.

Β 

Alrighty, thats it for now, I'll keep updating this topic if I get more ideas...thanks for reading, I hope I gave the developers some ideas and I'm looking forward to new updates very soon!!!

Β 

Smoochies to the 3DX community!!Β  :wub:

Β 

Hugs,

Β 

Jen <3

Hey JenΒ  :lol:Β 

Β 

I loved your post some amazing idea's there. Well here's some of my thoughts about it. After being here for awhile and watching the updates they have made, this game really needs a change if they really want to make this game amazing and bring it to its full potential. First thing lol and I know I'm going to get a lot of resistant from this but... they really need to lose sex as the main advertising point and focus more on this game as a social game. Make sex just a wonderful bonus of this game. We need to expand we really need an expansion. Make an expansion that cost like 60 USD but make it worth it. Update to Unity 5 really expand this game into a 3dxchat Universe. Connected locations. I will gladly pay for it. Lets build houses. House parties. Make the connected locations with a residential area where we have our houses. But you will need a bigger community and to do that lose the focus on sex and advertise a social game. Then this world we'll be truly an adult virtual world and will make second life look like its from the stone age. This game has so much potential the devs just need to be a little more aggressive and reach for the sky!Β  :lol:Β All of you newbies are apart of a beautiful game regardless whether we get there in a year, 5 years or 10 years hehe I'm always dreaming of this place getting there I'll always love this game whether I'm just on the forums or back in game no matter what I say :P

Β 

Thanks for reading,

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Arisa Kat

Hey'ya Everyone. ^_^

Β 

The graphic is so cool and hot! And I like the Gameplay, feels always like being free.

Β 

Read JenniferColts post!!! :rolleyes:

Β 

I loved your post some amazing idea's there. Well here's some of my thoughts about it. After being here for awhile and watching the updates they have made, this game really needs a change if they really want to make this game amazing and bring it to its full potential. First thing lol and I know I'm going to get a lot of resistant from this but... they really need to lose sex as the main advertising point and focus more on this game as a social game. Make sex just a wonderful bonus of this game. We need to expand we really need an expansion. Make an expansion that cost like 60 USD but make it worth it. Update to Unity 5 really expand this game into a 3dxchat Universe. Connected locations. I will gladly pay for it. Lets build houses. House parties. Make the connected locations with a residential area where we have our houses. But you will need a bigger community and to do that lose the focus on sex and advertise a social game. Then this world we'll be truly an adult virtual world and will make second life look like its from the stone age. This game has so much potential the devs just need to be a little more aggressive and reach for the sky!Β  :lol:Β All of you newbies are apart of a beautiful game regardless whether we get there in a year, 5 years or 10 years hehe I'm always dreaming of this place getting there I'll always love this game whether I'm just on the forums or back in game no matter what I say :P

Β 

Thanks for reading,

Β 

Hey Arisa :D

Β 

I couldn't agree more on this, I hope too that the devs are aware what potential they have in their hands with this game, it would be a waste to strictly see it as a sex game only and I also agree it could be a real competitor for all the Second Lifes & IMVUs out there if only there would be a bigger focus on the socializing aspects...and yes, I would also be willing to pay more to get it if that is the problem, I don't get it anyways why so many people complain about the monthly 20 bucks fee, just buy 6 months or 12 months and you get it for 10 $ respectively 7.66 $ and that is really a bargain for all the fun you get in return in my book...lol and your dream sounds awesome, I definitely join if I may :P

Β 

Hugs,

Β 

Jen <3

Β 

Β 

Thanks for reading,

I absolutely agree, x-rated The Sims. Nothing more to add except my usual......please dev's, some converse hi-tops and customised tattoos.Β  :PΒ 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello community!

Β 

I've just recently registered after having about one year experience to cybersex games (ThriXXX, AChat) and half a life experience to roleplaygames in general.

Β 

In comparison to the other games 3DX lacks that many poses or pose-actions.Β 

But the graphics are cool and you have a decent amount of possibilities to individualize your char.

What really drives my attention is the bunch of social possibilities you have in here. Please, do not take your foot of the acceleration pedal!

Β 

What I'd wish is, as written, a few more poses and maybe actions within the poses. Maybe even an excitement bar? (with the option to either controle it yourself or not controle it, so Β that the level will rise automatically if you partner excites you)

Β 

But this is already a great game, thanks for giving us this possibilities!

Β 

Β 

Thanks for reading,

That would be awesome.

FINALLY!!! after all the chaos I have been through trying to get into this game I have made it and can I just say that I am completely and utterly in love so far...the graphics alone are AMAZING met a few new people that seem very cool and quite helpful and I am thankful for them! the payment that I used was the greendot card I had no issues whatsoever so if anyone is needing a payment form that had just a paypal card like I did then this is the way to go...I see LOTS of potential for this game and so many things to do so far I am curious what else is to be coming around the bin soon. cant wait...feel free to add me inworld my name is Arriaa looking forward to speaking with you soon!!:D

• 1 month later...

I finally tried it last night. I have played kind of like more game types of online games but I never tried anything like this before. I was really curious to see what a game like this was actually like so I finally got the nerve to try it. I didn't know what I should expect or if I would even like it at all but so far I've been loving it! It's mostly been because the people I met so far have been sooo nice and chill, and easy to talk to. I was totally not expecting everyone to be so friendly!!Β 

Β 

So far for the few hours I've been in it I've just been dancing and hanging out and chatting with some really cool and chill people who made me feel so welcome with no pressure or anything. I'm really glad I tried it and would say to anyone thinking of trying it's really easy to get into and you can meet some great people even to just hang out and dance and chat.

Β 

I think it would be really cool if sometime they added some more things to do with other people socially and your friends like more games to play and things like that. Also more kinds of clothes would be great maybe some more nice dresses and an option for shoes that were flats or sandals.

The system has alot of potential especially in today's world of technology and social media. People in this forum have already commented many positives and many other potentials for future updates. What most have stated here and what I enjoy most is the interactions involved. I believe this is a hit system, and I also believe with the more animations that are added and using the unity system, (which I use also) the system will increase in potential. Not sure what the road map looks like moving forward, but like any other I believe like YouTube and others this will eventually be bought out by some bigger company. Facebook was a huge hit, and I think in time and as this project moves forward it will hit the heights of that level at some point. I like the balance also of the features, you do not want too much because this will kill the performance of the game. I do give it an overall rating a 10.

Β 

To Answer Questions:

Β 

- The graphics

- Speed

- Interactions

- Options much like its modeled after the SIMS game :)

- The areas which in hopes the roadmap includes more later

Β 

Β 

Do not consider the fact 3DXChat being advertised as just a sex game, its more an adult orientated system for people to interact on many levels, just that sex can be one of them. The interactions play a much more bigger role than just sex in this system. I believe the system is perfect for those people that are in long distance relationships....

Β 

ID : Jefferey

eMail : north.pj@gmail.com

Β 

Not too sure how the writing review and getting 3000 XGold Works? but hey that is my 2 cents :)

1. Β Love the graphics. Β Looked at other options out there but this one was by far the best, it makes the experience more immersive.

Β  Β  Β Secondly I love the freedom. Β I could find a room with people who just want to fuck, the next night I hooked up with someone at a club and talked. Β I'm not restricted by the game at all.

Β  Β  Not just that, but also I can be the person I want to be here online and not worry about the judgmental stares of my girl friends.

Β  Β  Just wish the sex poses had more to them, be even more immersive.

Β 

2. Β Sex is really just part of the game, I had so much fun just talking with people. Β Being the person I want to be in real life and not worry about being called a slut.

Β 

I say come out of your shell and give this game a chance and you'll be surprised. Β I can't stop smiling myself after last night :)

i have been here for almost a year now and after getting through the first few head-spinning weeks iΒ  am enjoying the game more than ever before (heads up: don't get in a game of truth o dare with a bunch of hard-core 3dx RPers on your first day) O.OΒ i have had my fair share of gripes about, this could be better or if only they did this but really, when you consider the depth of the game, it's really awesome. the closer you get to your friends the better the game and experiencesΒ get. i am happily married now so what else can I say except...Β i'm in bliss! Β the graphics, sex poses, dance routines etc are all great butΒ i think the coolest thing is meeting and talking to people from all over the world. the social aspect of the game is brilliant. also if you get a year's subscriptionΒ it's really great value for money. i would totally recommend 3DX ...

Β 

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β mfYUQde.jpg

tumblr_nkzqgeOhL31twvzgwo1_1280.jpg

Β 

Dear friends,

If you like 3DXChat please write your review. We have tried very hard and will be grateful.

Β 

Answer these questions:

Β 

Thank you

3DXChat team

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

Β 

This is now my 3rd week in 3dx having made the switch from RLC after four years of loyalty... What i like is you can design your own apartment & clothes, people who played some of the other 3d sex platforms know that they charge for clothes and apartments....Β Β  The sex and graphics here is amazing, we could do with a bit more variety on the clothes and add a few some extra sex roles such as BDSM...Β  but i'm not complaining...Β 

To get the most out of the game, people do need to build a decent profile and put ther interests and likes..Β  Avatar sex is great, combine tha with mind sex and it takes it to a different level....

Β 

To the owners and designers of the game "Thank You" and keep up the good work it is appreciated....

Β 

Avril
Β 

tumblr_nkzqgeOhL31twvzgwo1_1280.jpg

Β 

Dear friends,

If you like 3DXChat please write your review. We have tried very hard and will be grateful.

Β 

Answer these questions:

Β 

Thank you

3DXChat team

Β 

1.What features do I like about 3DXChat?

Β 

After having played this game since June of last year, I have to admit that the graphics on this game are above and beyond those already available in most adult MMORPGS out on the internet. For what it's worth, this game comes as close to a virtual sex experience to any game on graphics alone.

Β 

The community in game is primarily European, with Russian and Chinese players joining in during their respective hours. You'll find North and South American players on at all times of the day. It's best to coordinate your log in time in accordance to how many players you would like to interact with, be it a majority during the day or the after hours crowd at night.

Β 

The Graphics Interface of the game as it stands today is basic and functioning, with a learning curve of about 15 to 20 minutes. Any time spent after that is allotted to customizing your room to your tastes, in which customize time could range anywhere between an hour or more.

Β 

In game content is free, something other games have you pay to play. All poses, clothing, and avatar customization features are available as soon as you begin playing.

Β 

For those of you willing to try an alternative, this is the game for you. Graphics wise, you'll be hard pressed to find something similar today.

Β 

2. What would I tell players about this game if they haven't played 3DXChat yet?

Β 

As the game stands today, as of June 8th 2016, I would tell new players to wait on joining this game, but make yourself known in the bulletin board community. The game is undergoing a cosmetic change that will impede your experience of the game, unless this is none of your concern, to which I reply, "Join the game for the initial experience for the first month, then decide if you want to continue."

Β 

I strongly advise you, as a new player and potential customer, to read through the forums and see what people are talking about. You'll find most players irate and upset over various subjects about the game as it stands today, with most arguments valid in their points. The game has dramatically changed since June of last year.

Β 

Updates have come to a complete stop due to this aforementioned update. The last beneficial upgrade to this game was back on March 5th of this year, and with that update, came the last known addition content to the gameβ€”including sexual poses, clothing and fixes to bugs in the game that made for an unpleasant experience, visually.Β 

Β 

We were allowed up to three avatars per account on signup last June, but you'll be hard pressed to find that similar option today. You will have to buy XGold (the in game currency) equivalent to 15 dollars in order to create an additional character, for those of you who enjoy the roleplaying experience. Please keep in mind that once your character is created, you cannot go back and change the sex of your avatar, so please choose wisely when creating yourself an avatar in 3DXChat.

Β 

The community is largely composed of female avatars with a right amount of male avatars mixed in. However, be aware and sensitive to the fact that many users play this game primarily in fantasy, so female avatars should be approached with courtesy and friendly conversation, but do understand that male players enjoy the ability to imagine here, and may be controlling female avatars. This is after all, a fantasy sex game.

Β 

A friendly attitude will most certainly make way for you here. Be aware that several groups are weary of accepting new players, and their attitudes may seem abrasive at first, but once you get to know people, you'll find yourself enjoying your time more.

Β 

The initial hype of the game will wear off in about a day or so. Find the rest of your monthly subscription through friendships, collaborative groups of roleplayers, or create a room of your own to host your style of livingβ€”be it sexual, social, or both.

Β 

If I were writing this to you a year ago and after the hype had subsided, I would recommend you try this game out for a month and see what you think. With my subscription renewal now based on the release of the new update, I would suggest you wait with me and see what turns out. You'll find yourself at better ends if the game moves on to version 2.0, so that your experience with this game will be one that is fresh, full of possibilities and hopefully full of new content ready for you to enjoy right off the bat.

Β 

If I were to rate this game today based on the game alone, I would give it a solid, borderline C-. Friendships made this game an A++ for meβ€” good, bad or indifferent. β™₯

• 4 weeks later...

Β Good for me is being a pleasant esperiencia , I feel closer to those who are lonje , I feel very good despite not cohecer many people , just a glance loved the graph so that the avatar moves , can decorate a room and everything Fantastic.

I say we still do not know worth worth knowing because I just came to kill my curiosity and I ended up falling in love with everything , this truly wonderful virtual world. :wub: :wub:Β  :wub:Β