3DXChat Community

User Reviews

Gizmo

tumblr_nkzqgeOhL31twvzgwo1_1280.jpg

Dear players, 

If you like 3DXChat please write your review. 

Answer these questions:

1) What 3DXChat features do you like?

2) What would you say to people who haven't played 3DXChat yet?

Thank you

3DXChat team

1) I like:

- That you can open your own rooms, the customization on it, that a lot of people can getting inside, that you can build so much rooms you want, that you save the files on your harddrive and that you can share them with others easily. Also it's great how you can use the textured object and that they are always well scaled.

- The gamedesign, the easy handling of the game itself.

- The atmosphere itself, how the characters are made and how they interact.

- The posesystem, you are not getting forced to use certain furnitures to use a pose (well exept some little ones but the most are free to use everywhere)

- The chatsystem. You can set sounds for the different chats and also decide if you wanna have notifications for it or not, also the chat is lagless (MOSTLY).

- That you don't get forced to buy XGold and you also can collect it over time. Also that you dont need to buy extra stuff and nearly all is included in the subscription.

- The Radio.

- That are so much amazing people around and you also can find players in your language and that aren't just only english players around.

2) That they should give it a try cause of the points above :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3) What i miss:

- Crash bugfixes when the room crashes and often all others which are in the room have to restart the game cause they stuck in loading screen.. (Rochi's dll fixed that for me COMPLETLY btw :) thank you for that)

- That rooms stay still open for a certain time even the host has a gamecrash

- Nearly all options from the .dll from Rochi

- Clotheditor or much more clothes itself, Also Colorsliders for EVERY item

- Poseeditor

- Much more BDSM poses

- A possibility to disable leftclickposeactivation...I hate it when you can't move through a room cause you alltime click on a bed, stool or couch item (invisible) i would love it when you can change it on your own that the posewindow opens after a simple double leftclick...

- I would enjoy when the community has a possibility to bring own stuff into the game (like furnitures, plants, clothes, bodycustomizations like tattoos or piercings or own poses which they can send to you and get a reward for it like in Achat)

1) I like:

- That you can open your own rooms, the customization on it, that a lot of people can getting inside, that you can build so much rooms you want, that you save the files on your harddrive and that you can share them with others easily. Also it's great how you can use the textured object and that they are always well scaled.

- The gamedesign, the easy handling of the game itself.

- The atmosphere itself, how the characters are made and how they interact.

- The posesystem, you are not getting forced to use certain furnitures to use a pose (well exept some little ones but the most are free to use everywhere)

- The chatsystem. You can set sounds for the different chats and also decide if you wanna have notifications for it or not, also the chat is lagless (MOSTLY).

- That you don't get forced to buy XGold and you also can collect it over time. Also that you dont need to buy extra stuff and nearly all is included in the subscription.

- The Radio.

- That are so much amazing people around and you also can find players in your language and that aren't just only english players around.

2) That they should give it a try cause of the points above :D

3) What i miss:

- Crash bugfixes when the room crashes and often all others which are in the room have to restart the game cause they stuck in loading screen.. (Roccy's dll fixed that for me COMPLETLY btw :) thank you for that)

- That rooms stay still open for a certain time even the host has a gamecrash

- Nearly all options from the .dll from Roccy

- Clotheditor or much more clothes itself, Also Colorsliders for EVERY item

- Poseeditor

- Much more BDSM poses

- A possibility to disable leftclickposeactivation...I hate it when you can't move through a room cause you alltime click on a bed, stool or couch item (invisible) i would love it when you can change it on your own that the posewindow opens after a simple double leftclick...

- I would enjoy when the community has a possibility to bring own stuff into the game (like furnitures, plants, clothes, bodycustomizations like tattoos or piercings or own poses which they can send to you and get a reward for it like in Achat)

The game is just awesomeeeeeee

im sure when we get sex pose editor the game will skyrocket n dont forget clothes ofc .

those 2 things will skyrocket the game n hopefully soon also more customization for both genders :)

tumblr_nkzqgeOhL31twvzgwo1_1280.jpg

Dear players, 

If you like 3DXChat please write your review. 

Answer these questions:

Thank you

3DXChat team

I would say that the graphics are very good and there are some exceptionally ingenious ideas. I would go on to say that with pose and clothing editors to create things, 3DXChat could become the undisputed go to platform of adult virtual worlds.

The forum is becoming an untamed monster with free reign for insults and nasties. Thats not good for your reputation.

Is becoming? From what I've seen that's an understatement! The forums have been quite quiet lately, could this because the people who challenge the trolls have decided that there's better sport elsewhere? Perhaps they have a real life. The trolls certainly haven't gone away.

• 3 weeks later...

For those among us that are fluent in German, here's a review by the weekly political magazine 'Der Spiegel':

http://www.spiegel.de/netzwelt/web/3dxchat-im-selbstversuch-erlebnisse-in-einem-online-spiel-fuer-erwachsene-a-1240653.html

It certainly isn't overly enthusiastic about it, but makes a couple of points, particularly with respect to the user community.

I found it most interesting to note that the author, a male, chose a female avatar  ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

best realistic 3d game if ur watching dont miss the chance to get the xmass offer n play as cheap as to like 5$ per month <3

if you dont play yet the game n wanna watch real game vids or pics visit my links so you see on extreme settings n see how beautiful n realistic is the game <3

here a preview pic so u get a taste on how the game looks during sex etc 

2018-12-28-19-20-33-110859.png

perfect made avis u can see the details in their body giving u that realistic look 

for the best experience <3

you cant go wrong on this game :)

SpamJavelin's review:

I'd have to say the feature I like most in the game is by far the "chat" aspect. That's the part of the game I love most, chatting, getting to know people, share laughs with each-other and sometimes a little more than just laughs ;) 

If I had a suggestion, it would be to have singles events. Not that I want to exclude the married crowd, but if you wanna make the people come back, having singles events might help... just a thought. How about speed dating lol

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

foreplay with my love on a beach and the moon...

u'll never find another world like this one, give it a try and u'll love it...

ce que j'aime, c'est passer du temps en amoureuse sur le sable chaud d'une plage avec la lune en arriere plan.

Jamais vous ne trouverez un monde comme celui ci. Essayez le et vous adorerez...

• 2 months later...

u'll never find another world like this one, give it a try and u'll love it...

Search for a person's profile on the forum before friending them - here's a great place to find out who your friends shouldn't be

Ignore World Chat, the best rooms don't need much advertising. That's where the trolls hang out doing their dastradly deeds.

Search for a person's profile on the forum before friending them - here's a great place to find out who your friends shouldn't be

Ignore World Chat, the best rooms don't need much advertising. That's where the trolls hang out doing their dastradly deeds.

I would disagree as you can not judge a book by its cover. I would suggest just get in there don't be shy, be yourself and have fun. Yes there are bad apples in the group and you will run into them no matter what you do. Just remember you aren't alone and the ignore button is handy to a point.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

-UPDATED REVIEW-

I left a review right at the start of my playtime here back in 2014, but I feel it doesn't reflect my full thoughts on the game so I will be writing an updated review on this today.

I started 3DX back in 2014, back then it was very small, with only a handful of public rooms and only around 20-40 people in each room. The playerbase was very tiny back then, most likely around 2-3k players. Since then the games player population has risen 2-5x at least judging by the amount of rooms there is open now (Player rooms) and how a lot of them have the high 10s and sometimes above 100. Back when I started having 100 players in one place was a massive feat and only typically happened when there was 3DX events going on like Halloween party, Christmas party etc.

Over my time here, I have met a lot of great people and not so great people, but this is everywhere you go. It's been a journey but it's been fantastic.

After watching the development of this game happen overtime, it led me thinking just where could this game be in 5-10 years time if these big features such as the World Editor, Pose Editor, Clothing editor and any other editors are implemented to their fullest capacity. And I think this game at that point could easily rival games such as Second Life, A-Chat etc. Especially with the 20$ a month price tag giving you all the capabilities you could want. Now with the new forum with it's downloadable feature, this opens up a sort of player run download center on the forum, which opens up a lot of capabilities for players to share their creations in a safe manner, rather than clicking on these sketchy third party websites  with no security certification and the referral sites that give people 5$ per 1000 clicks for example that spam you with ads or not let you download unless you disable adblocker.

3DX has been one of those types of games, where no matter how many times you leave the game, at some point you will always return and I find myself in this type of cycle I leave for a little while, but then come back and see how people are doing and what the new happenings are in 3DX with the new updates they bring, it's always one of those places you always find yourself returning to regardless.

Now here are my pros and cons of the game:

We'll start with the pros:

• High fidelity graphics giving a new breath of life into the adult gaming genre.
  • Easy to use interface.
  • World Editor, to give endless creativity a go.
  • Unique stories and experiences with the players in the game.
  • High quality animations
  • Direct Messaging
  • Gifting system
  • 64 Bit support
  • Continued development
  • Chosen game engine with a lot of support and content with the asset store, for those moments you need something quick to be implemented.

Now the cons:

• Ignore system isn't fully secure, due to it being character based so the perpetrator can still get round it with a new character.
  • Time between updates.
  • Lack of customisation options for avatars. (We need an advanced system like: https://www.reallusion.com/character-creator/ but with better support for 3DX avatars.)
  • Lighting is not fully dynamic, resulting in when you move the camera it takes a moment for the lighting to update, this sometimes gives weird results.
  • LODs are too easily noticeable and you see them pop in and out rather than a smooth rendering of the assets quality as you move closer/further away.
  • Small development team for a project of this ambition. (Needs more staff I got some good links to recruit more staff if needed for freelance/contract work for this industry and type of game etc.)
  • Delays to reports of inappropriate behaviour.
  • Single server infrastructure.

Will add more when I have a moment to do so. Was a quick lunch time review. :D

Edited by Ashbash

2 hours ago, Ashbash said:

• Ignore system isn't fully secure, due to it being character based.

Nice review Ash. Just one moment I can`t understand. Was this ignore system fully secure when it was character based?  Some person stole our in-game information about us for sell. Was a lot of drama because of it and because of character based ignore system. Am I wrong? Maybe I`ve lost something. 

1 hour ago, ExHaran said:

Nice review Ash. Just one moment I can`t understand. Was this ignore system fully secure when it was character based?  Some person stole our in-game information about us for sell. Was a lot of drama because of it and because of character based ignore system. Am I wrong? Maybe I`ve lost something. 

Sorry that's poor wording on my part perks of a quick lunch time review. 😖 It was meant to say isn't fully secure in regards to you ignore a person they can just make a new character to harrass you still, sorry for any confusion! I've edited. ^^

On 9/2/2019 at 6:20 PM, Ashbash said:

Now the cons:

• Ignore system isn't fully secure, due to it being character based so the perpetrator can still get round it with a new character.
  • Time between updates.
  • Lack of customisation options for avatars. (We need an advanced system like: https://www.reallusion.com/character-creator/ but with better support for 3DX avatars.)
  • Lighting is not fully dynamic, resulting in when you move the camera it takes a moment for the lighting to update, this sometimes gives weird results.
  • LODs are too easily noticeable and you see them pop in and out rather than a smooth rendering of the assets quality as you move closer/further away.
  • Small development team for a project of this ambition. (Needs more staff I got some good links to recruit more staff if needed for freelance/contract work for this industry and type of game etc.)
  • Delays to reports of inappropriate behaviour.
  • Single server infrastructure.

I add one more con whilst you were away for lunch

• Yawning Public Music

🤣🤣🤣

16 hours ago, Sammy said:

Добавям още един кон, докато бяхте далеч за обяд

• Прозяване на обществена музика

<font style=🤣"> <font style=🤣"> <font style=🤣">

sorry if you have a sleep problem,but  its not a problem with public music. you just need a strong sedative like Rivotril and visit your real bed 🤣🤣

Edited by Nadyaaa

After a whole month in the game, i have to admit it has been quite fun. The 3D sex animations are probably the best I’ve seen so far in a game. Meeting crazy people (you know who you are!), roleplaying, discovering some incredible rooms, enjoying music while chatting. I haven't tried the world editor yet, but this day will come soon (not the mansion probably..).

About the cons, I only have one big for now: I noticed that the game is seriously lacking FFF poses, I hope that the developers are aware and working on that.

On the technical side:

- The sound cuts frequently (despite going back in settings, or starting the game again to fix it). Sometimes the radio from clothes editor stays on (with some ads from your country!! wtf)

Some additions to the game I would like to see:

- Sorting friends by alphabetical order, being able to create specific groups. It would be quite useful in my opinion (or maybe there is a mod or hidden option I didn't see)

- Using gifs/pictures in private and group chat to create more interaction. For example, it could be a new way to talk to someone who doesn't speak your language, and most of all, the use of pics can make the talk easier and funnier.

See you in game

Sylvie

• 2 weeks later...