3DXChat Community

User Reviews

Gizmo

1.) The graphics are much more realistic then any other adult game that I have tried! The game itself runs quite smoothly and I play from my laptop so that alone is a plus! Very little lag. Fun and Friendly, not to mention super sexy!Β 

Β 

2.) Once you try this game you won't be disappointed in fact I doubt that you will look at any other adult game the same! Join now and see for yourself!Β 

1.) I like the community is generally very open and friendly. There are various types of people, some like to get deep into role-playing, others like to just chat, whilst some just want to fuck like bunnies. The animations are great, and visuals are for the most part stunning.

Β 

2.) If you haven't tried this game, and you're looking into getting into this kind of thing, then 3DX Chat is great!

1) Awsome game. I found so many new and good friends, and i found love in here. So, this game is good for me. Thank for all 3dxchat ^^

2) I have to say, that i want more new cloth and functions, locations, but already thats wonderful, and the best social game that i ever see. And also, my first and almost only one online game)

So, all who want to find friends and maybe even LOVE, like me, you have to try it ^^

1) What 3DXChat features do you like?

Just like another say.Β 3DX ChatΒ had the best graphics and social functions. It's not just a simple adult game and it's not easy to have sex with most people like the real world.

You can walk around and join talking and you will find more fun in the game. But i also have to say. The clothes,hairs,locations and pose animations is not enough. Especial the hairs.

I hope the 3dx team will add and import these items and it will be the best virtual world adult game.

Β 

2) What would you say to people who haven't played 3DXChat yet?

3DX Chat will give you much more what you my thought. Try it and enjoy the game.

1) grathics

2)Well if you want good sex, play 3Dxchat, if you want good relation /// But ofc if u dont know english, u will learn it fast.. but so is in all chat games ,best + of the game is 3d so u can use Oculus rift.

oculusrift1.jpg

and so many awesome people so great.

Β 

Β 

Β 

Thank You So Much for a Fantastic 2014

Β 

We cannot say it enough: without a great user community even the best game means nothing. We are so grateful to see how 3DXChat helps you to communicate with each other, have fun and build amazing relationships.Β 

Β 

We are grateful for your support, your creativity, your trust in 3DXChat: thank you.

Let's keep rocking in 2015! Happy Holidays!

Β 

Best,

SexGameDevil

Gifts

3DXChat Holiday Season: Gift Cards & Discounted Price

Black Xmas Party

Party Intro (Youtube) Β Screenshots by Shanti (Facebook)

Β 

poster175s.jpg

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

10434215_870223069700559_552725838629547

Β 

thank-you-clothesline-752x483.jpg

1) What 3DXchat feature do you like?

Β 

I really like how you can customize your house & avatar. The graphics are eye candy and unexpected for an adult game. Most stuff on adult games seems to be focused on the "Bang" only, not in this game though. The developers have a love for details. Just stumbled over it by 'accident' but got me sold when I looked at the screenshots. This game really allows erotic roleplaying to a level I havent seen before. It sure gives me the chance to explore fantasies you would probably not explore in the real world because it either awkward or silly.

Β 

I ve brought a friend but also met friendly people already. The community itself is very friendly and unlike I thought very mature. The atmosphere ingame itself is really nice. I actually expected to see people having sex everywere but thats not the case, wich is surprising and aswell appreciated. As I said a mature community from what I ve seen so far.

Β 

Β 

2) What would you say to people who haven't played 3DXchat yet?

Β 

Honestly, I dont know. Its pretty much a taboo topic for the people I know. Everyone thinks about stuff like that but nobody actually talks about it. Theres also lack of understanding amongst the people I know. So yeah its hard to tell them about 3DXchat. I have a few friends with whom I can talk about topics like this, still this is a genre you dont talk about. Anyway its my freetime and I decide how I spent it.

Β 

See you ingame!

Guest TedTheMechanic

1) What 3DXChat features do you like ?

fantastic graphics

really nice people

many possibilities to customize your character

private rooms also customizable

different public rooms styles

possibilitie to open private rooms for parties

Β 

2) What would you say to people who haven't played 3DXChat yet?

if you ar looking for a 3D chat ... TRY IT, TRY IT, TRY IT!!!!!

Review: This game is incredible. The graphics, the community, the supported tech, everything is beyond amazing. Keep up the amazing work SexGameDevil and if you ever need design work I'd be more than happy to help :D

What I'd say to new people: Try one month. Everyone in here is just like you, like minded, similar interests and as amazing in their personalities as they look in-game.

Guest Larrygair

This game is really nicely done. The graphics are superb and the characters move well. Well done and keep improving!

This is an exciting platform to do things we usually don't do IRL or let's say we don't do them as easy ;)

I have made my experiences with other online worlds, MMO's or metaverse platforms and what 3DXChat needs is a constant flow of updates when it comes to clothes and animations.
I would be most interesting to see how it would look like when users been able to upload / submit (after approval) clothes and been able to sell them for in world currency as practiced on other platforms. It'll keep it fresh and interesting which helps to retain subscribers