3DXChat Community

User Reviews

Gizmo

Hi I am new to this game I find it very fun. I make friends easy in real life but not in the sexual way. I am a paraplegic so finding someone to be intimate will is very difficult for me. Here I can talk to people make new friends and also have fun. I haven't had real sex in 35 years. I had my first cyber sex last night. I know it is only fantasy but that is better than nothing. I think this game is great and I love that the developers are making it better all the time. I am still new to it so I am still learning. But I think more people should give it a try. You will meet good people and if you are lucky like I was last night even have some cyber sex. I give this game a 10 out of a 10.

1.) I love it!  As a girl, it's hard to enact some fantasies that I've had, but would rarely do in the real world, so I appreciate the freedom and flexibility :)

2.) Give it a shot!  It's like...twenty bucks for a month!  That's nothing.  Plus, everything in the game is free at the moment aside from really small, unnecessary stuff, so it's not a pay-to-play type of thing on top of the subscription cost.  

It has some of the best graphics out there. The recent updates have been fantastic (KEEP IT UP DEVS), some of the sexual positions are truly yummy. Finally, i like the people drawn to this site. Most are really worth the time to get to know.

What you need to know when you start is not to be afraid. Find someone that has been around for while and ask them for help. Most people that have been around for awhile are more than able and willing to give newbies a helping hand.

I've played a few multiplayer "virtual life" games and I'd say 3DXChat is without a doubt the one with the most POTENTIAL. I think the ATMOSPHERE of 3DXChat is perfect, the locations, animations, just the general style of the game. Also so far, aside from the occasional ass, I think it has a very nice, friendly COMMUNITY. And then of course there's the (let's be honest) main point of the game, the SEX, where I think 3DXChat stands far and above the competition. And although I haven't tried them, it's really cool that the game has options for the Occulus Rift and VStroker.

So yeah, everything in 3DXChat looks great so far, so like all good things, there just needs to be MORE of it, pretty please! You got a good thing going, so now you just need to improve the value of the game.

I would say and hope that a lot more people give the game a try. Like I said I think it's got what it takes to be the best so I hope it will continue improving and expanding more and more. Best luck.

Did I sound a little greedy? Heck yeah, I'm greedy! Now gimme my XGold! :P

1) What 3DXchat feature do you like

By far the quality of the graphics and the community.

2) What would you say to people who haven't played 3DXchat yet?

It's definetely worth a shot. The game is not just about sex but also has a very nice social aspect to it. It's actually quite easy to forget it's a sexgame after all ;)

1) What 3DXChat features do you like?

I've loved the graphics and the community so far. I've met some interesting people.

I'm here to have fun and socialize (and sometimes a bit more...).

2) What would you say to people who haven't played 3DXChat yet?

If you don't try it you will never know what you've been missing.

I've been here about 10 week 

what I really Like are the Real people that are here 

give this game some time go up to some of the people that you see

and just talk to them you'll find that most of them are really nice

and might be here for the same reason you're here

just create a avatar that is you and stick with it 

if you keep changing your avatar you'll aways be just another newbie

in my opinion the people you see here often are the real one's  :)

p.s. Im going to stay not for the sex although the sex is nice  :D     but for the Awesome people i've met 

*Still confused as to how she got here Kiori pauses and thinks staring at the group of people and the strange furry gremlin like creature in charge of this world*"What....I...Like????"*The samurai woman thinks for a moment, fiddling with her katanas, she finally continues*"No Oni, no wars, no evil Lords.....though there is no sushi or dumplings, or bao here either....this is indeed a sad world for not having sushi,sake or bao...but i like the people in this world, they are quite friendly, and clean they all seem to bathe....most in the ocean....but they're all clean."*she smiles and nods*"What would i say to new people in this realm? As I am new myself....i would just tell them this place is worth exploring, you never know what you will find....also bring me sake!"*Content with her response she meanders off to find out where she is and how to get back home*

1) I've been staying here for a week or so and gotta say that this is quite an addictive place. The graphic its pretty nice and aside from some bugged pose, expecially during 3some, and few glitches i cant really complain that much. Its still a work in progress but with huge potentials and the community plays a big part in this all being kind and friendly in most cases.

2) There's no review that can really help you to know something before you actually try it so...be brave and come join us :)

I highly recommend 3DXChat, for anyone who likes to have sex.

I really like that at 3DChat are several places you can meet others and have sex.
I like the magnificent graphics and the simple functional way as the game place in the chassis on.
I like to be inaugurated featured at parties where I can have sex with others.

I have been a member for a week and I have during that time, had sex with them.
I have also had sex with more. It's just amazing.
There are going on. Something happens and you are bored certainly not.
It's great fun to talk sexy chat with others while fucks on for dear life.
If you're horny, try it. If you are not horny, but would like to be it, try it too. You are guaranteed elated and desire very quickly.
Safe and fun sex on 3DXChat is fantastidk.

The graphics and sexual abilities won me over. I'm downloading the game as I speak, I am new, and I'd love some people to chat or meet with -- Hello everyone, I give you a waving person: \o/

I like to be funny/quirky, it's part of me. Please don't mind my silliness!

1) What 3DXChat features do you like?

• I love the graphics, they are the best I have seen when compared to similar games, with a lovely community. There are lots of friendly people to meet and interact with.
  •  
  • 2) What would you say to people who haven't played 3DXChat yet?
  •  
  • Give it a try it is a fun game with social interaction with the added bonus of sex.

The graphics and sexual abilities won me over. I'm downloading the game as I speak, I am new, and I'd love some people to chat or meet with -- Hello everyone, I give you a waving person: \o/

I like to be funny/quirky, it's part of me. Please don't mind my silliness!

Big ups on the Funny/Quirky/Silliness. I am the same, welcome to the game ;)

I've only been here a day and have had an amazing experience.  The person I met with was willing to chat with me and make the whole experience quite personal.  We are now friended which is a great feature of the site.  I'm looking forward to more content and more animation. 

Guest SweetHoney

I've only been here a day and have had an amazing experience.  The person I met with was willing to chat with me and make the whole experience quite personal.  We are now friended which is a great feature of the site.  I'm looking forward to more content and more animation. 

Welcome Rosebud :)

I came from a similar type game/chat/sex sim/ whatever else you want to call it.  

The graphics alone here are worth giving it a try. Transitioning from one location to the next is quite seamless. But that could be because there are not that many places to go, and not that many ppl online. At least when I was playing it. I only found out about the game 2 days ago and decided to give it a try today.

I will say though that if you're not looking to just ask ppl for sex there isn't much else to do.

I've heard other members say it's cool just hanging out. I guess that's a matter of opinion then because I was rather bored after so long of watching avatars dance around in a club, or hugged up on a beach.

I imagine more content will be added at a later date and I'm curious to see where it goes from here; ff it becomes more than just chat and sim sex.

I don't have an Oculus rift but I do plan to purchase one when it's released so that does add some intrigue.

Just for some critique if you're more of the experimental type it would be nice to be able to choose whether or not you're dominate or submissive. For example if you're dominant then there are very few sex positions if you're experimenting with the same sex, or vice versa. Also some manual links for your home tv would be awesome. 

More of an open world experience where it's not just transport to this room, or this beach but actual streets, and stores to walk into to buy new clothing, or other things. 

The option of more player created content, clothes, tattoos, etc., 

Players seem too similar due to lack of creativity options so you go into a room and another player looks just like you with the same clothing., etc. More personalization.

And the use of sex toys. 

And other ways to earn in game money other than just using a CC to buy it.

I don't want to sound too whiney as this all seems to be an ongoing work in progress in the early stages and I'm sure more content will be added in the near future.

But it seems to be on the right track.

1) What 3DXchat feature do you like

The realism by far and the freedom to walk around exploring and interacting with the community environment. The graphics are excellent, with new regular updates to keep the community growing. Having everything given to each member free with their paid subscription is also very enticing! This is what I feel keeps every player treated equal. The animations are superb to any I've seen yet, fitting everyone's sexual preferences. The pleasure of meeting new people from around the world, creating close friendships with some. 

2) What would you say to people who haven't played 3DXchat yet?

Tired of playing games with little kids online?? ... then this is the Adults only site highly recommended, for making new Adult friends and sharing good Adult fun if one chooses to.