3DXChat Community
Gizmo

User Reviews

57 minutes ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

its the avatars we can find somewhere. :)

its not only that this awesome Game called 3dxchat has the best avatars its has a awesome world build editor tool with cool craphics and soon more editors will come like the pose editor that ppl will be able to make their own sex poses  hair editor to make ur own hairstyle ❤️  clothe system to tweack ur existing clothes :)  and thats only the begining :) of what to come :) 

I can't understand the people complaining about this wonderful game (how you dare insult our GOD GIZMO, who birthed this miraculous gift to us? You should be ashamed of yourself!) It's the best thing that ever happened in my life after I kicked my son Rob out of the trailer.🥳

1. I would love to pay 3dxchat subscription fee with my crypto coins. Also instead of the xgold we should have a fapcoin or titcoin.

2. If you are into sadomasochism and self-delusion. Then 3dxchat is one of the best option currently available.

Edited by GoldieRayne

Hi I am Blonde 👱‍♀️

1) What 3DXChat features do you like?

❤️ I love the graphics of 3DXChat, they are awesome and the game runs buttersmooth , i can even run it on my laptop (not a gaming laptop). 

❤️ I love how easy to use  3DXChat is. I tried Second Life and that is soooo complicated even to move around and on top it looks way worse than 3DXChat

❤️ I love how great the animations look and how realistic they work without glitching around and stuff like in many other games.

2) What would you say to people who haven't played 3DXChat yet?

I bet you are put off by the initial price tag of 3DXChat? But really try it out for 20$. It really is a great quality adult game (unlike nearly all other adult games ^^) and if you like it you only pay under 10$ a month with 6 month and the 1 year subscription and the game is constantly improved and added to.

And if you dont like it you only lost 20$ ... you can't get a decent hooker or callboy for that :D

And you can only meet me and use me if you subscribe *** ;) ***

3dxchat2.jpg

Edited by Stupidblonde
had to delete the question and added a greeting :D

On 11/27/2019 at 3:37 PM, Stupidblonde said:

Hi I am Blonde 👱‍♀️

1) What 3DXChat features do you like?

❤️ I love the graphics of 3DXChat, they are awesome and the game runs buttersmooth , i can even run it on my laptop (not a gaming laptop). 

❤️ I love how easy to use  3DXChat is. I tried Second Life and that is soooo complicated even to move around and on top it looks way worse than 3DXChat

❤️ I love how great the animations look and how realistic they work without glitching around and stuff like in many other games.

2) What would you say to people who haven't played 3DXChat yet?

I bet you are put off by the initial price tag of 3DXChat? But really try it out for 20$. It really is a great quality adult game (unlike nearly all other adult games ^^) and if you like it you only pay under 10$ a month with 6 month and the 1 year subscription and the game is constantly improved and added to.

And if you dont like it you only lost 20$ ... you can't get a decent hooker or callboy for that :D

And you can only meet me and use me if you subscribe *** ;) ***

3dxchat2.jpg

No.

I will say that the first thing that caught my eye when I wandered around inside this world was the graphics.  The breeze through the leaves, the waves in the water,etc.  The avatars look cool. I will be excited when there are more nicer dresses for night clubs or formal wear.  More tattoo options will be cool but I do love the current ones.

I think more snowy winter locations would be cool to design.    I love beaches but wandering around a winter cabin in the mountains with snow falling with these graphics would be awesome.

This game is nothing like anything you have ever seen! With the right people, and some time polishing your profiles and learning basic etiquette in the game, you will get hooked very easily!
However, I recommend whoever is looking into this game to try for themselves for one month, if you find yourself to like this game you can continue or wait to pay a discounted price at the end of the year (Christmas).
There are small complains that I have is:
- The lack of new features
- The lack of new clothing items
- The lack of body customization (everyone look very similar to each other in this game)
- The rate of update seems to be very slow
If these can somehow be solved by hiring more developers, it will be near perfect! I think it can easily do it with no hassles with a game with so many players daily, but I'm really not sure why updates are not as often as they should be