3DXChat Community

3DXChat 2.0 Discussion/Suggestions

jenie

If we get new poses it better be for FF, FFF, MM, or MMM. Enough is enough with MF they got plenty of poses already, give them a break and give those less fortunate to have fun for once.

That aside, I rather see new features, new ways to play. Some interactive mini game with other players would be nice. Like others suggested poker and optional strip poker would be nice. Just make it a friendly mini game no actual money is used so it will be legal.

How about a simple new player room? A common modern house layout or even a trailer in a trailer park. Anything besides this fancy shmancy stuff.

Guest KAYDENCOOL

*****REPOSTING MY STATUS TO TRY AND GET IT OUT THERE****Hi, Can you please make the guys penis hang/swing when not sexually active then let it grow when you kiss and have sex it would make it more relistic and let the jizz cover the guys face too not just the girls! Thanks :) Proud member :) :) make more clothes and house items too maybe like a shower you can both shower in and maybe add some poses in the shower :) and also when you jizz let it get on the floor and stuff make it more realistic and try and make like a sexual active bar where your jizz becomes lower and lower each time u shoot then u have to wait a little bit to gain back your sexual activness! JUst some cool ideas make it more real! oh and make the facial expressions more and when he or shes about to cum make the avatar moan more like make a sex bar like when you do oral or play around or have sex it rises and rises then when it reaches its peak thats when we can cum ive seen other sex games have that make it more realistic because right now you can blow your load as long as you want and right at first if you want make it more like a realistic sexual experiance! :)

I think the graphics on 2.0 are very good, with just a few exceptions. at times with the right reflections or shadowing skin appears to look like plastic  also the Iceburg look  like a chunk of plastic dumped in the water it is to smooth and shiny.Sin club is way to bright also  1.0 Iceburg looks much better, as does skin texture. all that said though 2.0 is very very nice. please start adding more poses for FF  and FFF some bdsm themed poses or rooms and props would be nice also there is a growing bdsm community that you are ignoring here

i thought it would be interesting to have an in-game filter that allowed the player to limit who she/he sees based on various criteria. This filter would show only the other players that match those criteria. This would allow the player to find matches more quickly and not show individuals who probably would not be a potential match. This would be a filter that could be turned on/off easily.

This could be used to hide married couples and non-preferenced genders or people not seeking the player's criteria. If more profile criteria were added, then those criteria could be filtered also.

This could also be useful if someone wanted a one gender room open to the public. If this cannot be selected in an individual basis, then maybe rooms can have a gender preference so that an exclusive men's gay club or an all-girl slumber orgy can be open the public without breaking the immersion of the opposite sex appearing. I am certain this idea or something like it has been floated before.

I am not condoning gender bias or descrimination just interesting in maximizing our options in game.

Shared user rooms (in either version) post the number of players that are currently using them on the select location screen, beside each room.  I would like to see the general locations (fresno, NC, Day, night beaches, Sinn, and the white pearl) list the amount of players using them.  I'm not sure why they don't....but i'm blonde soooo...... 

Kisses

Well i doubt restricting rooms to gender will have any big effects, think biggest effect would be adding ability to kick people out your own public opened user rooms, for instance kicking someone could give a kick ban from that user room until it's closed and it's auto lifted, that way there no permanent ignore or bans hanging from removing undesirables who don't abide by a room theme, gender requirement or simply acts very unpleasant.

Think adding gender restrictions don't really fix much, then guys will just sneak in lesbian rooms on female avatars still acting like guys etc, some problem already do that to a extend. But that was a known issue at gender specific clubs on second life, doubt it would be much different here if any guys are determined to crash a lesbian party, or a girl a gay men party or which ever. They will go to a lot of length to do so if they really want to, best solution i think is give host/hostess power over their own rooms, opposed to device mechanics that will in end have limited effects or arguably combination of both if resources are there for it.

I think there is place for a "slap in the face" action/button. For example to be used when met with bad behaviour, colds or even for BDSM.

Dax :-)

Only problem is it will be abused by same bad people that the bad behavior and cold invite slap would be meant for. Since it will just let trolls randomly walk around and slap people, also would put reports for harassment on melt down, with the assigned supporters/developers have to shuffle through what harassment and what is not.

Think something like this is generally a bad idea less it's a BDSM RP purposes as pose options, then it would probably need to have accept or refuse option too. In order to avoid it being abused to degrade people who are not into hardcore BDSM or humiliation sex. Lastly for BDSM it would probably need to have a sexual tone to the slap, in a sexual provocative way.

That said honestly think i a cock face spank be a lot more welcome than a face slap, as more can use it too and not just BDSM crowd out there. Even if they do feel a bit down prioritized on pose options for that.

I would like a shine slider for the cloths. Kinda like how the body slider works. 

Migrating to 2.0 my wifu pointed out we kinda lost all the leather looking cloths. It morphed into latex looking plastic.  For leather lovers this really sucks. It is almost a downgrade when you go over to 2.0. 

A simple shine slider for all the shiney clothes could fix this problem. Boots would look more leather like as well as the corset and a few other pieces if we could just tone down the wet look a tad.  

Certain cloths like the jeans would benefit greatly from having a shine slider. It would turn the denim into a more polished leather look. I know a lot of people would love leather jeans. 

-Some latex vs leather examples

Untitled-3.jpg

rihannaleatherleggings1.jpg?w=760 victorialiquidleggings.jpg?w=760

liquidleatherleggings.jpg?w=760

A9187-Free-Shipping-Black-Leather-Waist-

14a79a873b63502f61d441a38e90c1b87b5eb1b4

There is a very big difference between wearing the two. Each fabric makes you feel different.  In my opinion The leather has a empowering badass mistress quality and the latex has a more gimpish slave feel. Both have their place here though..

A slider could fix this issue for a lot of people who prefer one over the other...

Hope  Gizmo and Lisa can do something for the leather lovers in 2.0 land. Would really make all the rockers happy. Not really asking for anything to be removed or reverted back. Just a simple slider to appease many tastes..  

Who turned the Lights out ? updated 2.0 yesterday and it is so dark everywhere, you can barely see in some of the clubs and Love Island is pitch black.. I have played with the settings and nothing helps. Is anyone else having the same dark times on 2.0 or is it just me ?

Who turned the Lights out ? updated 2.0 yesterday and it is so dark everywhere, you can barely see in some of the clubs and Love Island is pitch black.. I have played with the settings and nothing helps. Is anyone else having the same dark times on 2.0 or is it just me ?

Did you activate the multiple light sources? I think it's turned off by default