3DXChat Community
Heidi

Server Maintenance - Info Thread

Either maintenance or server down.

That would be nice to see devs announce(s) about such current or upcoming events. People may become less nervous.

*takes a deep and deliberate breath in*

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

no wonder there are 470 users on the forum right now... lol

It's not the devs fault, it's the Data centre that is having issues. It's working fine for me and many others it is only some people it seems.

wow thanks for all the info lol 

I'm not too sure about the maintenance thing, I can actually connect. But just to receive this nice red reconnect window. I guess, if it would be a maintenance one could not connect at all. I consider a hardware fail at some point, which no one is aware of. They may have backup system for their backup systems, but there is always a weak spot and that's pretty much a damn tiny thing which you'd never expect to make troubles... 

Thanks what I'm chalking it up to Achilles. I was starting to wonder about this whole Unity 5 post made months back, thinking that it was just a joke or something : P