3DXChat Community

Server Maintenance - Info Thread

Heidi

this is a frustrated add on from my earlier post...

when you are in a relationship with someone on the other side of the planet and you arrange to meet at a given time, you get up really early in the morning to see that person, you're with them for like 20 mins then 3DX decides to do maintenance...it's very annoying ! 3DX, you do know the type of business you are running right?...I'd  just like to add something about customer service...when we do server maintenance where I work we do it after hours or at the least busiest times so as not affect our customers. If this was an unplanned outage or Unity 5 upgrade then I take this post back.

this is a frustrated add on from my earlier post...

when you are in a relationship with someone on the other side of the planet and you arrange to meet at a given time, you get up really early in the morning to see that person, you're with them for like 20 mins then 3DX decides to do maintenance...it's very annoying ! 3DX, you do know the type of business you are running right?...I'd  just like to add something about customer service...when we do server maintenance where I work we do it after hours or at the least busiest times so as not affect our customers. If this was an unplanned outage or Unity 5 upgrade then I take this post back.

I know EXACTLY how you feel!!!