3DXChat Community

Can't connect to servers

Guest MichaelSins

For those who unable to log in - make a deep breath and... blame me. I steal all your logins and passwords and change them.

giphy.gif    MUAHAHAHA

And im transfering all your gifts to mine account, because i have only 8. When i finish, you will be able to connect. :P

p.s. kidding ofc, even i cant log in >_<

Guest Mira24

I could only get on by running program as administrator! Strange! It worked the first time! Best Wishes to you All that's having problems :)

Well i couldn't but it is what it is can't change that no matter how much we want to ;)

Been talking to a friend from the US and she didn't have any problems at all logging in. Seems like most of the people we hang out with on 3DX are online, but it just doesn't work for me.

I get that things like this happen, bugs are to be expected, but the complete and utter silence from the devs worry me. Either they're not aware of the problem, or they are and have no damn clue as to what's going on. At least that's what my negative ass tells me.

I'm in the US and can't connect i'm really pissed .....

I here you zoelee, I tried earlier, and nothing, was out most of day, was skyping my girl on my cell phone, because we were suppose to meet up, I asked her to log in to see if she had the same problem in Europe, she got on fine, said there was tons of peeps in the FRESCOE CLUB, I WAS LIKE what, so I just got home, and tried to log in to maybe meet up with her and nothing....Wtf....

I here you zoelee, I tried earlier, and nothing, was out most of day, was skyping my girl on my cell phone, because we were suppose to meet up, I asked her to log in to see if she had the same problem in Europe, she got on fine, said there was tons of peeps in the FRESCOE CLUB, I WAS LIKE what, so I just got home, and tried to log in to maybe meet up with her and nothing....Wtf....

I'm way beyond pissed at this point .....

I wonder if the server is hosted by a provider such as cloudflare. Some of those providers have automatic "anti-dos" measures that sometimes flake out. It would certainly explain the apparent randomness in who can connect, and it would be neither the client nor server; or at least not the server the devs have direct control over.

i cant log in either..Maybe its more like a "population block" issue? or windows 7-8-10  or mac? Since its not country based and its more or like random.

sooo I've recently discovered this might be the case. Because certain accounts can login and others can't on the same computer meaning it has nothing to do with client. You are probably exactly right. A random account block because a server overload issue. Maybe why the devs aren't saying anything right now