3DXChat Community

Can't connect to servers

Guest MichaelSins

..............Well Shara, good plan, I need  to also say nighty night!!!, I have given up on this issue, hope I can wake up, with some news from the devs, or  maybe the issue fixed, however, I am guessing that is real wishful thinking, so the waiting battle goes on......So I will be retiring, for the night, and when I wake, hopefully there will be a little more info, or even perhaps by miracle it will be fixed...I do like the community, and this awesome forum area, but it has its limits, nothing like having to communicate with half my friends only via forum page, whose asses are locked out like mine, and  the other half, thinking were suckers and having a grand time of it, inside the world..lol.....grrr..DAMN!!! NO FAIR.....!!!!..Come on Devs  get your mojos going and get us world less unlucky lot, back in game soon....ASAP!!!!......HAha ^_^  :o

I discovered something new about this.

I have two accounts, and I can log in with my fairly new account (1 month old or something), but I get this error when I try to log in with the old account (2 years old.)

I have tried log in back and forth several times, and only new account gets in. The old one always get the "cant connect to servers :(" error message.

Maybe this will help them find the cause of this problem..

I discovered something new about this.

I have two accounts, and I can log in with my fairly new account (1 month old or something), but I get this error when I try to log in with the old account (2 years old.)

I have tried log in back and forth several times, and only new account gets in. The old one always get the "cant connect to servers :(" error message.

Maybe this will help them find the cause of this problem..

The same thing I have, I have already talked about this

seems to be general now, i get the same picture like briana, maybe they are fixing it atm.

yesterday and early this morning i could login... but atm i get the same like briana shown in her pic.

let's hope it will be fixed in the next hours...  ;)

WORKS again, i'm curious if you guys with the problems from yesterday can log in now normally again

Guest DaniStar

Heya Kashara! Nopes, I'm still having the same problems. Can't connect to the server. Was able to run it in the early morning hours here, but has been out ever since.

Going on almost 24 hours with this problem :(

Would like to hear something from the Devs at this point

Guest DaniStar

No Tina, i just renewed my subscription two weeks ago. I don't use a prepaid time card either. Think this effects many different kinds of users

Guest DaniStar

I still get the "Could not connect to the server :(" message. Oh well, I'm going to bed. Maybe.....just maybe....it will be fixed when i wake up or at any rate, the devs find the forum page and give us some info as to just what the hell is going on and when it will be fixed if it isn't. Fingers crossed here :)

Made some tests: It could be passwords problem:

1. Correct email - correct password - "Can't connect to server"

2. Correct email - wrong password - "Can't connect to server"

3. Correct email - correct password - Could login to 3dxchat members area.

4. Correct email - correct password - after login to members area can't change password - "Old password is not valid"