3DXChat Community

Can't connect to servers

Guest MichaelSins

If any devs reading this: This can't be a client sided problem. I remembered, that I installed the game on my laptop months ago, but I get the same error message there and he got never in touch with the update. 

And like the others suffering with me I must say:

Please give us some response. For some of us it's hard, that we can't be with the ones we enjoyed spending so much time.

Where is everybody, I can login but nobody at locations,( I thought there was a plague or somethin that wiped everybody out,jk) I havnt done update yet, not sure I want to try yet with all the other probs I see & don't want to lose xgold, I even went to a shared apartment w/ 20 ppl, but when I got there it was empty. other games have automatic updates when you log in, why do we have to go do it ourselves manually, justed started last month, not good for a new customer

Guest Mira24

I have the same issue than everyone else... what i shame, i hope the dev fix this soon so i can play with my darlings ~

We all do sweetie, well we all don't have darlings but we have people we like to hang with plus have fun with :)

Guest DaniStar

Guys, do you know anyway of getting any member of the dev team to see this????

Sure would be nice if they looked at their own forum page to see the complaints and frustration. I know they've got support tickets on the issue

Guest MichaelSins

I do.  Reply to this post. 

Everyone that reads this post and is having problems, REPLY.

Eventually the devs will see the forums EXPLODING.  Make them see us.

Dev Team......CHECK YOUR FORUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought it was my Internet connection. Glad to see it isn't but sucks that the developers have yet to resolve this issue.

Screw xGold. Give everyone who's going through this problem an extra week after their expiration date. Its ONLY fair considering we're all paying for something that we CAN'T use.

We all do sweetie, well we all don't have darlings but we have people we like to hang with plus have fun with :)

That is so true Mira  i want  also  too hang out  with  my friends  and have  fun i just  hope we dont lose anything  <3

Guest MichaelSins

it is NOT our internet connection, it is something wrong on the servers!

i made a pingtest and i can reach the server

attachicon.gifAshampoo_Snap_2016.03.09_18h55m56s_001_.jpg

but still can`t log in *sigh

I know....it's not a problem with anyone's connection.....it's with the shitty servers, but, still pretty strange how some accounts are able to log in, while other people, who reportedly live close to the fully functional users, are unable to log in, despite sharing the same servers, or that's what I think. Dunno how the servers of 3dx are classified, are they regional? or another method?

Been talking to a friend from the US and she didn't have any problems at all logging in. Seems like most of the people we hang out with on 3DX are online, but it just doesn't work for me.

I get that things like this happen, bugs are to be expected, but the complete and utter silence from the devs worry me. Either they're not aware of the problem, or they are and have no damn clue as to what's going on. At least that's what my negative ass tells me.

Same here... not able to connect servers. I play from a Mac platform, and reinstalled PlayonMac, Wine and the entire game. Nothing. I then installed the lot on a windows pc. Nothing. Can't connect to servers. This is g^*%*^$d frustrating!

Guest DaniStar

Its all sporadic Wullfe. There is probably another person in the Netherlands that isn't having the issue at all. In the US there are some that can get in while others can not. They need to do a server reset by the sound of it

letter%20to%20LISA_zps3bd6p5s1.jpg

Hi everyone.  I have sent "Lisa" who is on the 3dx team a PM on the forums regarding this issue and included the picture of it here.  I'm sure that's "not proper protocol", but I thought it was called for.  Hope it helps!

I would also like to add:

PLEASE KEEP RESPONDING TO THIS FORUM IF YOU HAVE PROBLEMS!

Eventually, someone will read.  The large volume of responses will eventually get someone's attention.

~Ellsa Ryse  :)
Michigan USA

I played the game WITH the new updates yesterday. 

I wore pasties.  Today, I cannot contact the server.

Its all sporadic Wullfe. There is probably another person in the Netherlands that isn't having the issue at all. In the US there are some that can get in while others can not. They need to do a server reset by the sound of it

Yeah, you might be right Dani. It was just a thought. It's frustrating, but I think we just need to sit this one out and hope somebody wakes up. And I hope with all the resets I did this afternoon it still works when the servers are up again.... I'm not good at this technical stuff ;)

Guys can we make a list from countries that have problems? Perhaps that gives some insight. Just add as you go:

Wullfe - Netherlands

From what I read we have problems all over the world so EU- and US-Server seems to be corrupted.

And @Devs: For this you have some kind of backup system or rescue plan for the plan your update is not bug free.

Tito - Germany

Guest MichaelSins

letter%20to%20LISA_zps3bd6p5s1.jpg

Hi everyone.  I have sent "Lisa" who is on the 3dx team a PM on the forums regarding this issue and included the picture of it here.  I'm sure that's "not proper protocol", but I thought it was called for.  Hope it helps!

Good job Ellsa  ;) hope this gets them off their fuckin chairs