3DXChat Community

Can't connect to servers

Guest MichaelSins

Guest Mira24

letter%20to%20LISA_zps3bd6p5s1.jpg

Hi everyone.  I have sent "Lisa" who is on the 3dx team a PM on the forums regarding this issue and included the picture of it here.  I'm sure that's "not proper protocol", but I thought it was called for.  Hope it helps!

We appreciate anything ppl will do to help get this sorted quicker ;) i believe you were right to be a little mad just like everyone else

Same problem here too ...Don't work the connection... Whenever butterfly fart, the server is inaccessible !!!
And do not put a strain on people with the story of the firewall, I have two PC each on different connection, and the game on either PC works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

letter%20to%20LISA_zps3bd6p5s1.jpg

Hi everyone.  I have sent "Lisa" who is on the 3dx team a PM on the forums regarding this issue and included the picture of it here.  I'm sure that's "not proper protocol", but I thought it was called for.  Hope it helps!

I would also like to add:

PLEASE KEEP RESPONDING TO THIS FORUM IF YOU HAVE PROBLEMS!

Eventually, someone will read.  The large volume of responses will eventually get someone's attention.

~Ellsa Ryse  :)

Michigan USA

I played the game WITH the new updates yesterday. 

I wore pasties.  Today, I cannot contact the server.

MUCH PROBLEM!!!

SO I stopped logging in 3dx for like a week, decided to login today, and there was the update todo from yesterday, but after updating I can't login

Edited by Achilles
Topic "Can't login" by Funkaptimus merged here

poster225s.jpg

The latest 3DXChat version is available for all players. Please download and install the latest 3DXChat client.

Click here to download

UPD: It's a main client. You can uninstall old client. Old client will be disabled in a few days. Thanks!

You all with connection problems have already Installed the new client?

USA, having same issues.

I ran a wireshark, I see the client successfully connect over TCP and perform an HTTP post to login (and, alas, I can confirm that this exchange is not done over SSL, although the password is sent as a hash that's still bad juju).

An HTTP 200 OK response occurs, but then I get malformed HTTP packet (wireshark's words, anyways). Then the connection just hangs up and I get the "Could not connect to server :(" message.

If they're using Microsoft's HTTP services under the hood (not uncommon for games, frankly), it's not impossible that Windows updates broke it. I dunno, I don't have enough information to point a finger at any particular cause, client or server side.

You all with connection problems have already Installed the new client?

Yes.  I installed the new client and PLAYED THE GAME for an hour.  Wore pasties (new content).  Chatted.

8 hours later, it doesn't work.  I get the message:

Could not connect to the server  :(

I am showing version 339

Guest Mira24

i updated fine last night and played it for an hour or so then today can't even access it like most others and i even unistalled old one completely, so that was never the problem it just sucks how its only some of us unfortunate ones it should be none of us or all of us am i right?

Strange because I've no problem to connect with new client :huh:

You're a MODERATOR-  can you please pass this issue on to customer service?  We have had NO RESPONSE from the 3DX staff and it appears to be affecting a large group of people.  We have taken the steps that we are supposed to take to remove/reinstall our clients and clean our registries.

This does not affect everyone.  But it is affecting a lot of people.  Some people are saying that they have TWO ACCOUNTS.  One account can log in and one cannot.

Please help!

Guest MichaelSins

Strange because I've no problem to connect with new client :huh:

I installed the new client today, logged in and played well for an hour, I was shocked to see I lost my xgolds, which were 12445 xgolds, only to have 350, I logged out to refresh the game, as if there was something lagging or stuck and needed refreshing, then I got the message " couldn't connect to the servers " so it's 2 things :  1 - I can't play the game    2 - I can't find my 12k xgolds

I have very strong doubts this is related to the new client.

I just tested my laptop which hasn't received windows updates in a month or so, and it had the same issue, so I'd rule out any Windows updates being the culprit.

With regards to xgold, I've experienced a similar issue during what was definitely server-related madness a while back where it not only showed no gold but also indicated I had 0 characters made. It turned out, once the server resembled sanity again, that this was just a failure of the server to communicate information back to my client and my gold and characters did in fact exist. Today however I can't even get to the point where I would see such maddening madness.

Right now I'm leaning towards "appears to be server side issue". I wouldn't put money down for bets, though.

You're a MODERATOR-  can you please pass this issue on to customer service?  We have had NO RESPONSE from the 3DX staff and it appears to be affecting a large group of people.  We have taken the steps that we are supposed to take to remove/reinstall our clients and clean our registries.

This does not affect everyone.  But it is affecting a lot of people.  Some people are saying that they have TWO ACCOUNTS.  One account can log in and one cannot.

Please help!

Devs are informed :)

I hope the problem will very fast be fixed!