3DXChat Community

Can't connect to servers

Guest MichaelSins

Guest Mira24

I still only have 3 friends in game, and they all playing right now ...

... and i'm here, all sad :(

This sucks!

Hun we all have friends playing this and we are here also we feel your pain some more then others

OK Devs,it's about Time to atleast hear something of what's going on...WOW! Nothing like Bieng in a horny badass playfull mood and can't get on. I was really lookin forward to atleast getting into some naughty trouble , getting on and then hopefully explosively getting off.lol....Haha...Jokes.that just sounds good..But I must say First it would Definitely be a good start to get on first...Haha :P..))

OK Devs,it's about Time to atleast hear something of what's going on...WOW! Nothing like Bieng in a horny badass playfull mood and can't get on. I was really lookin forward to atleast getting into some naughty trouble , getting on and then hopefully explosively getting off.lol....Haha...Jokes.that just sounds good..But I must say First it would Definitely be a good start to get on first...Haha :P..))

Still doing nothing and not giving us any info ....glad the devs are looking out for our best interest .....NOT!!!!!!!

Wow, this Is A long Complaint line, not much for Bieng a complainer but I'm now withdrawling from no 3dxchat fix,lol.. and wow, a total block from 3dx Crack land...omg...OK, I'm starting to think either the Devs are on Thier own version of March break, or maybe the silence means their also completely dumbfounded about this problem like the rest of us, but Either way, Please fix this And get back to us on wtf is going on?....ASAP.Anyways lol...Please grrr....I need my fix...Haha...:P..

Heya peeps, luckily i don't have any problem to log in, do u have tried to download the client from 3dx site and see if u can log in on the site too? if it still doesn't work, try to install in a new folder and, if neither this helps, instead of wait ehre for a reply i suggest u to write a pm directly to lisa or gizmo, last time i had an issue i've got a reply pretty soon, so...good luck!

Achilles, is there any way you can have someone give us SOME KIND OF STATUS on this.  It's been a long time for some of us.  I don't think it's too much to ask that the Devs say SOMETHING.

Yes! This!

I understand problems happens, but why no news from staff? We want to know how things going? :(

Heya peeps, luckily i don't have any problem to log in, do u have tried to download the client from 3dx site and see if u can log in on the site too? if it still doesn't work, try to install in a new folder and, if neither this helps, instead of wait ehre for a reply i suggest u to write a pm directly to lisa or gizmo, last time i had an issue i've got a reply pretty soon, so...good luck!

THANKS. 

I wrote a direct message to LISA on the forums.  We have gotten no response.

Many of us have written support tickets.

We all have the new client.

Many of us have uninstalled/reinstalled, cleaned registry, etc.

SOME of us have multiple accounts.  One works.  One does not. 

This is NOT a player problem.  We need a response from 3dx.

Achilles, is there any way you can have someone give us SOME KIND OF STATUS on this.  It's been a long time for some of us.  I don't think it's too much to ask that the Devs say SOMETHING.

I'm sorry but I don't know a status about this issues :(

All what I can say is the Devs are informed about this problem and I'm sure she works currently to fix the problem!

I can only hope for your understanding and patience, sorry :unsure:

We've been through all possible enumerations of things we can try on our side. It's not the client. It's especially not the client that worked fine last night suddenly not working today. Web site works fine. Wireshark shows TCP connection three-way handshake to server just fine. Client transmits login details. Server even sends data back. Then it just kind of dies.

I do see in the wireshark information pointing at cloudflare as a hosting provider, and the symptoms we are experiencing certainly seem like an anti-DOS measure gone astray. I don't think there's a single thing we can do on client side to deal with this, and by now everyone has tried all the usual techniques. This might be well out of even the dev's hands to directly do anything about in that case.

Heya, Elisa, and anyone else, I just want to say, thanks,if you get a reply, or if anyone gets some headway please share it,with us all , goidjob peeps,let's keep the xchat Family tighter by working together and sharing solutions to problems that effect us all, Patience with The Secs, I'm sure a solution will turn up soon..Hoping!!!

I'm sorry but I don't know a status about this issues :(

All what I can say is the Devs are informed about this problem and I'm sure she works currently to fix the problem!

I can only hope for your understanding and patience, sorry :unsure:

It's been over 12 hours without even a response by the Dev's .....my patience has long since run out ...this is utter bullshit .....we are the ones getting ripped off not them .....

Lol so many of you are geting so stressed and worked up over this. Go do somthing else, play another game, go outside. Complaining over and over isn't going to fix it and faster. The devs know about it and I'm sure they are fixing the problem. Patience people.

Calm down people. It doesn't do the devs any good not to resolve this as fast as they can. Not just because it can cause existing customers to cease their subscription, but because word of mouth could kill the chance of ever getting new customers either. If it's a provider issue like I suspect it is, then it really is reasonable that they might be stuck in tech support hell trying to get it resolved and that it really is taking this long. Especially when you consider this isn't a megacorp that has a high tier of service from said provider.

This kind of stuff happens and isn't the first time I've seen a small dev team encounter a massive issue like this. Even larger and more well known teams can have issues like this. Ever hear of a little game called Minecraft? One entire weekend the authentication servers were down and out, no one was getting on. And this was within the last year or so, not when they were just getting off the ground. Completely killed plans for a big group of friends and I for a weekend of building needlessly complicated Rube Goldberg machines, which we had been rather looking forward to.