3DXChat Community

Can't connect to servers

Guest MichaelSins

Now, my friend Kimba & Jony confirmed that new 3DXChatClient 337.exe worked fine.

Just down load it (size 451 MB).

Close 3DXChat program and install it.

If someone change 3DX from default directory, should change to previous destination you relocated it.

It was just 2 minutes plus new patches upload for my laptop.

Remark: I used US Direct and no beta 337 patch installation.

Cheers.

Have you all tried connecting using the other connection option on front page EU Proxy or US Direct?

I have just connected no problem, it seems only a select few are facing this not able to connect to server issue.

Have you all checked your firewalls? As the client is classed as a brand new one despite it still being Unity4. Try and whitelist it again on your firewalls?

If that doesn't work, try to uninstall the game, remove the game from your registry, clear your caches on your systems using some cleaning software and reinstall.

If that still doesn't fix the issue, try using a free VPN for a test and try to reconnect to see if the problem still persists?

Regards,

Ash

Have you all tried connecting using the other connection option on front page EU Proxy or US Direct?

I have just connected no problem, it seems only a select few are facing this not able to connect to server issue.

Have you all checked your firewalls? As the client is classed as a brand new one despite it still being Unity4. Try and whitelist it again on your firewalls?

If that doesn't work, try to uninstall the game, remove the game from your registry, clear your caches on your systems using some cleaning software and reinstall.

If that still doesn't fix the issue, try using a free VPN for a test and try to reconnect to see if the problem still persists?

Regards,

Ash

That's too complicated to me? :(

But ... Lisa and Gizmo will fix it? I hope today. :(

Guest MichaelSins

HA HA! i can log in without any problems :D so long suckers! XD

but really, hope they will fix this issue and see you all soon on 3DX pplz ^.^

Don't go stealing all the girls around, leave some for us XD

Guest MichaelSins

Today I installed a windows-update. Could that cause such problems?

Don't think so, it's more of servers problem, not anything with the Windows

Guest MichaelSins

also having problems and tried all steps:

• unistalled
  • cleaned registry
  • reinstalled
  • opened ports

this definetly is a server-sided problem :(

and here i stay with somebody waiting for me :angry: .... such sadness

Damn........I know how you feel bro, damn these stupid servers

Guest Mira24

I also have  that  problem   updated  this morning  too  the new patch  worked great  but now after   6 hours  i cant get in  also  get the   could not connect too server and i live in  skandinavia :( Hope  they  fixs this  soon 

Kate we all feel the same way hun and i live in the UK

I also have  that  problem   updated  this morning  too  the new patch  worked great  but now after   6 hours  i cant get in  also  get the   could not connect too server and i live in  skandinavia :( Hope  they  fixs this  soon 

Exactly what happened to me as well.

ok damn I was looking forward to plans, meeting my babe, and also visiting my sexy friends at the damn garden of Eden and also making a stop at white palace as well maybe tonight...Damn!!!!.....Guess all is off the damn table for now..........grrr.....:P

Also having issues. It worked fine last night when I installed it ('bout 22 hours ago) but haven't been able to get in at all today. More or less immediately after I click 'Login' I get the message saying "Could not connect to the server :(". I've tried reinstalling, running it as an admin, adding 3DXchat.exe to the firewall making sure it's allowing in to go through, but it still doesn't work. Very annoying.