3DXChat Community

Can't connect to servers

Guest MichaelSins

I have uninstalled the old client and installed the new one. a few times...The new one got updated to version 339. Then in the login page after providing the log in credentials and clicking the Login button it shows "Could not connect to the server :(

I think if we can find the older version 335 and download that then when the patch is downloaded ...it will go to the one we need...337 but I don't know how to find the old version.

Been 2 days without 3dx... First I just updated normally, downloaded new version, patch, etc... Couldnt connect to server. Second I tried to uninstall old version and install new one... Couldn't connect. Then I cleaned registry, changed instalation path, tried on different computers and ip's... Couldnt connect to server.

Now I'll just chill and wait :)

Been 2 days without 3dx... First I just updated normally, downloaded new version, patch, etc... Couldnt connect to server. Second I tried to uninstall old version and install new one... Couldn't connect. Then I cleaned registry, changed instalation path, tried on different computers and ip's... Couldnt connect to server.

Now I'll just chill and wait :)

No rock and headbanging for us in 3dx right now it seems! ;)

Still, some info from the Dev's regarding this would be nice.

No rock and headbanging for us in 3dx right now it seems! ;)

Still, some info from the Dev's regarding this would be nice.

yea bro... but is seems the rest of the crew is playing with no issues. 3dx devs they dont like our rock n roll :P

yea bro... but is seems the rest of the crew is playing with no issues. 3dx devs they dont like our rock n roll :P

I'm supposed to stream at AoD tonight at 9pm!! I can't login aswell :(

I'm really hoping they can fix it... otherwise... it seems I'll have to stream without being online on 3DX... which would be weird xD

Gizmo, Lisa.

Why you do not answer it comments? Respect us plz, we pay, we are customers, The minimum it is to explain to inform us! Why you do not say anything? It has been hours whom we are in the fuzziness...  I saw you answering subjects useless who concerned only a one person, and here this problem which affects several peoples, there are 13 pages, and you do not answer? It's a Joke ?

Answer, make your work plz !

Gismo, Lisa.

Why you do not answer it comments? Respect us plz, we pay, we are customers, The minimum it is to explain to inform us! Why you do not say anything? It has been hours whom we are in the fuzziness...  I saw you answering subjects useless who concerned only a one person, and here this problem which affects several peoples, there are 13 pages, and you do not answer? It's a Joke ?

Answer, make your work plz !

+1

I'm curious... how many of the affected users were recent sign-ups? I've only had an account since January. Based on other user posts in this thread it seems account-specific, but other than that tidbit I can't think of anything else the affected accounts might have in common.

well good morning my fellow xchat  coummunitians  ,lol.... seems 24 hours now has passed  and nothing, still locked out, I am guessing the Devs must not have an answer yet , I assume, same problem for me now for the last 24 hours, I still am boggled why some are having zero problems, while the other half of us are locked out. I only hope  by the end of the day, I will have  at least heared something back in forums here form gismo, Lisa or someone that's a moderator..so the wait goes on..(((..

I'm curious... how many of the affected users were recent sign-ups? I've only had an account since January. Based on other user posts in this thread it seems account-specific, but other than that tidbit I can't think of anything else the affected accounts might have in common.

SAPPHIRE, I have been a member for almost 2 years but I have not used a new one year sub, I missed the last deal, so have been paying monthly the last 2 months, so not sure, if paying monthly or yearly makes a difference

You all with connection problems have already Installed the new client?

LOL bro that a serious question everyone say they do, I have installed it first day it came and logged in game everything worked fine till i disconnected i try connect but nothing keep appear the "Can't connect to the server" as everyone gets, than I made my windows updates (I have windows 10) I was thinking maybe that was a problem, same issue no change, I followed your steps: delete clean everything, reinstall the bloody client with a new .exe patch download and all the rest. 

Now guess what: SAME SHIT  NOTHING WORKS  there are 3 days from the time this issue come to life, if you have a direct line to developing, as a forum moderator, better tell them about it and make them work on it instead try blame the community. I know its not your fault but please be proactive bro and forget thinking we all idiots or something.  

I still am boggled why some are having zero problems, while the other half of us are locked out.

We all are as boggled as you. All we know is what we've deduced from everyone's posts so far, which it seems specific to accounts for some reason. Nothing to do with region, IP addresses, Windows versions, client versions, etc. Some people have logged into different accounts from the same computer+client+ip+country with one working and the other failing like the rest of us.

SAPPHIRE, I have been a member for almost 2 years but I have not used a new one year sub, I missed the last deal, so have been paying monthly the last 2 months, so not sure, if paying monthly or yearly makes a difference

Well, I've read previous posts where 1-year subbers were also affected. And I'll confirm that because I put down the $$$ for a 1-year on the basis that I would probably play the game at least as long enough to break even or better on the discount for subscribing longer. So type of subscription does not appear relevant, as far as I can tell.

did anybody of you changed the given password into a new pw?

I changed my assigned password immediately when I signed up.

I did attempt the assigned password yesterday on the basis of "why not" and no dice. Also tried changing password in members area then trying the new pass in the client, no dice.

Everyone relax. Go outside and get some fresh air for the first time in weeks. It isn't the end of the world. There is more to life than stressing and obsessing about being back in 3dx. It will be fixed soon im sure. Lol. Omg.

Hey Pash., sorry but I can talk just for myself now, I do take my air, I do go out, I do have fun, and I do probably all you do and much more in 97% of the cases. In same time me and many like me with this issue pay for this game same as you so with all the respect due take the OMG AND LOL's and use it on other places where is proper and they wanted. As long as I pay for a service i want that damn service whenever I need it or want to use it as long as is payed for refrain from showing us how s****d and i******t you are. 

Signed Pissed off HULK prepare for smash .

Some people tried that Hun and nothing changed guess we all just have bad luck it should happen to all of us or none of us, not just some

i ment did you changed it from the given pw back in the past, before the problems started. i remember an email or post where 3dx called us to change it...

some did... most didn't... maybe thats the common fact between all of you, maybe you all changed your pw and now the server has some problems with it's database...

i'm just speculating... maybe some of the official staff will be so kind and answer to this thread