3DXChat Community

Can't connect to servers

Guest MichaelSins

To Lisa and Gizmo,

Thank you for working through the latest technical glitch. In the three plus years I have been a denizen of 3dXChat you have never failed to come through. Thank you again for your efforts and resilience. Much appreciated. 

Let the party continue.

Most sincerely,

Plato ;)

Dear friends. We've had a technical problem with the server.
All the affected will have a compensation for this accrued.

Thank you Lisa!  :lol: 

But I want to give you my thoughts on the whole communication situation thats been lacking between the devs and the community. This forum is our only means with communicating with you all. I know you all have a small staff working in 3dxchat. But to really better your buisiness please expand your staff a little bit. You all have multiple roles which makes it hard to be as efficient as possible. What we desperately need is an administrator who's sole responsibility is to manage the forums and that's it. Someone with direct contact with all the staff of 3dxchat who will give us updates on everything thats happening with issues to updates, everything. This person should be on the forums checking at least 8 hours a day keeping tabs on everything and informing the community on the status of the game. I've noticed an improvement in communication since this game started but still there's much to improve on. But we can't be relying on moderators like achillies and Ash to be the middle men between the community and the devs. This is not a direct form of communication and we need some one that can keep the community informed if something happens during the game and allow the devs to make fixes as soon as they can. Just something I always wanted to see that hasn't been done. Please don't settle with a small staff trying to do everything expand just a little and make a more stable enviroment.

Thank youzzzz

~Arisa Kat  :lol: 

I can log in again.  Hooray!

There has been a lot of comments directed at the devs.  I agree with some of them.  But I think it has all been said.

For the posters, I wanted to say a few things:

1)  THANK YOU FOR POSTING, for troubleshooting, and for submitting tickets. 

It's frustrating, but these are positive constructive things we can do to fix the problem.

2)  I'm not a fan of bashing the DEVS.  Whether they have done a good job or not... please don't be a troll. 

Hateful stuff isn't ever going to help.  Your are a customer.  Let your wallet be your voice. 

My 2 cents.

Cheers to the DEVS and to the COMMUNITY.  See you all in game!