3DXChat Community

Can't connect to servers

Guest MichaelSins

I doubt they give a f**k lol. Even moderators have become tired of this issue they check the thread and run out. They do not want to get blamed or pointed fingers at to after they see they (moderators), and the thickets that sure add up in their inboxes (in support) keep them  informed (the devs) and even so they (the devs) do not come to give a simple explanation and apology to its own members. 

Guest MichaelSins

I doubt they give a f**k lol. Even moderators have become tired of this issue they check the thread and run out. They do not want to get blamed or pointed fingers at to after they see they (moderators), and the thickets that sure add up in their inboxes (in support) keep them  informed (the devs) and even so they (the devs) do not come to give a simple explanation and apology to its own members. 

+11111111111111111111111111111111111      I'd give you the biggest thumbs up bro

Like always BonnieR they ablsolutly Dont give a fuck about us ! everytime it's the same !  they forgot we paye our membership  !  i hope they will have the kindness to offer you 1 month of membership or 2000XGOLD  /days or you and the other member cant logg on! 

if i can only play again it s already good they are too selfish for give something the offline time we all have , i don t wait that much for us ...

Haaai ^^

Guys, I think it's not helping the devs at all yelling at them saying they don't care and how you pay for your subscription. Ofcourse, it's true.. but I'm pretty sure they're working on a fix.
It wouldn't be very productive for them to constantly keep an eye on the forums while they're working on it, now would it? xD
Also, so far I've seen they have always delivered and came with some way to apologize (such as XGOLD).

Right now I can't log in either, I'll just have to wait and see!

PS: Not caring for your customers, or in this case, paying userbase... would be bad business... so don't assume that they don't care, because they HAVE to!

Guest DaniStar

Well, I sent a message to Gizmo. Dont give a shit if that wasnt the right thing to do, theyre not doing the right thing by coming here and telling us something. Like you Sakuya, just a "hey, were sorry about the prob and we are working on it" would be great

I dont understand where some say that this must be account-specific. I can got to the website and log in just fine. Just when i go to the actual game i get the cant connect to server message. Has to be something else. Fucked up to roll out an update and not be around to handle problems associated with it

I've run wireshark. I see the game client talking to the server. I see the server reply.

D482bjg.png

Check it out. Red is the client sending data, blue is the response from the server. Then the game fails to log in.

This is definitely server-side and account-based. If the TCP 3-way handshake happens, firewalls are out of the question. And most AV products. Server even replies, so that rules out AV products. Also, this was all working the previous night on March 8. People log in from other accounts on the same computer just fine.

So far based on the little data people have posted in response to my earlier queries, this looks like a massive billing fuck-up that has marked accounts as expired subscription when they clearly have not yet expired. I even found http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/2261-i-cant-log-in/where this exact scenario I'm describing has happened before apparently.

To anyone who has not put in a support ticket already, please do so. Posting on this thread is nice, but tickets can't be ignored as easily and would provide a much easier metric.

Maybe I didn't express myself clearly. Most likely I didn't. What I meant was that it seems like when we try to connect the servers are basically saying "oh, it's THIS asshole? Well fuck him or her, get out of here!" Like I said, it recognized that my other e-mail was incorrect, so the client is speaking with the servers (like SapphireAngel pointed out), but for some reason selected accounts are denied access. I have no idea why, maybe something with all of our accounts on crashed? I'm wildly speculating here.

Guest MichaelSins

I'm sure this topic right now has become the hottest topic on the forum......so I guess, they should've seen it, at least if they're checking the hottest topics day by day. It's pretty strange no one of them spoke out.

Haaai ^^

Guys, I think it's not helping the devs at all yelling at them saying they don't care and how you pay for your subscription. Ofcourse, it's true.. but I'm pretty sure they're working on a fix.

It wouldn't be very productive for them to constantly keep an eye on the forums while they're working on it, now would it? xD

Also, so far I've seen they have always delivered and came with some way to apologize (such as XGOLD).

PS: Not caring for your customers, or in this case, paying userbase... would be bad business... so don't assume that they don't care, because they HAVE to!

I totally agreed with you and i can react like you IF they only try to log into the forum 1 time only since the topic was created , and like i see they don t come on forum since yesterday so , they dont conctantly keep an eyes on forum they just don t look at it :)

Haaai ^^

Everything you say it's cute, but i don't see any problem of them having one minute to write something like - we trying to solve the problem - is that too much?

Guest Mira24

Maybe a sheduled Serverdowntime including maintanance is due and could help. Thats what most other game do.

That seems fair because it should be all of us or none of us, not just some of us which is real annoying part.

I just think this is just the problem to few of us have this problem to mater :) as long as for the majority works they will just ignore us in here and they will just see of their "working on it" and not bother to loose 1-5 minutes to open the forum get on the thread and say "Sorry for the issue guys, we make all we can to make it work" and all of us will get as well more civil and be waiting. But no answer in here, no answer on the tickets and so on so forth show their lack of professionalism and care of what the community wants, needs or is entitled as a paying member, seams all T&C are just rules for us to follow nothing that they have to obey gods and slaves who ultimately paying for their livelihoods.