3DXChat Community

Can't connect to servers

Guest MichaelSins

ok, now just seen Danni making a message, she was also on my visit schedule at sinn, of course..hehe..lol... but guessing she wont be in sinn either, apparently either will I, and perhaps I am guessing very few will be at this rate...lol  ITS  going to be a real quiet place with out my big mouth..to add to the sinning.. GODD, I hope the Devs can fix this soon....Withdrawing!!!!!..HELP!!!.....haha..

Guest MichaelSins

That's the pretty strange thing......why some people are able to log in without any issue, while us here, are stuck with the " couldn't connect to the servers " message. Also, can't be regional servers, as we are from different spots around the world, not one single area.

HA HA! i can log in without any problems :D so long suckers! XD

but really, hope they will fix this issue and see you all soon on 3DX pplz ^.^

Sorry Sky, I could updated this patch like a piece of cake too :) :) :) .

So, the question is - Why are some people able to login, others arent?

Exactly my question lol I've been trying to figure this out because I can login and I know people that live close to me that can't none of this really makes any sense. So I'm not sure that its server related. I don't know if it has something to do with people who downloaded the client yesterday vs. today. But its really weird in the consistency in who can login right now and who can't. Hopefully this is an easy fix because it looks like it isn't and my lovie can't login! soo jeez 3dxchat hurry up and fix it!  :angry: **arisa angry grrrr and arisa never gets angry** :angry:  

I installed the new updates last night.  Worked great.  Checked out my new pasties.  Put some pasties on under my tube top.  Chatted with some friends for about an hour.  This morning, can't log on.  I DID submit a support ticket, or whatever it is.  They have not gotten back to me yet.

From reading this forum thread, it looks like some people have MULTIPLE accounts.  1 account can log in.  The other can't.  On the same computer.  Not a client side problem.  This is something 3dx needs to fix.

hmmmm well I say keep the update in beta if its going to bug out and leave half the population of 3dxers stranded. I'm here for friends don't need forced content hurry up and fix it devs!!! Arisa is not patient right now!! ROAR!  :P

Just a word from the devs like "hey sorry, were working on it" would be really nice to hear

This is nothing new and an ongoing issue with the devs and the community. Please be more professional on how you handle your business. Be more attentive with your community letting them know you care. Be proactive not reactive this is ridiculous. You should have someone who keeps your community informed on the progress of an issue with your game.  I don't want 1000 xgold because your sorry people couldn't login for awhile. I want proactive devs who work on the problem as soon as they see it and keep their customers informed. This is a very expensive online game and they're aren't many games that cost this much so please get a more attentive and caring customer service group or expand your employees to have people that can focus on that.

Same connecting problem here and i try it all to fix it. Hope you devs wont come with a msg like "hey, you have a problem, it wasnt us". I even try diferent net providers, only thing i didnt try is to hack your damn servers. You are doing such a poor job of keeping this place update. You manage to put 2 new pairs of bras and some nets without problem and you mess it up so bad when you finaly make a substantial update. But the worse thing is not saying a word to us, the ones that pays you. Devs, be glad you dont work for me, you will all be fired until now!