3DXChat Community

Can't connect to servers

Guest MichaelSins

It's probably a data center router issue with some accounts. It was a large update so there's bound to be bugs. I just hope its fixed by the time I get home which will probably be 12 hours from now. It's saying it can't log in so we'll see what happens. best of luck you all hopefully we get to play soon. 

It's probably a data center router issue with some accounts. It was a large update so there's bound to be bugs. I just hope its fixed by the time I get home which will probably be 12 hours from now. It's saying it can't log in so we'll see what happens. best of luck you all hopefully we get to play soon. 

Yes, because I need my main account, I bought a second account to check if I can log in to the game and I was able to login

Guest MichaelSins

Guess we're gonna have to wait guys, nothing to be done......so far, it seems the problem is in the servers over some regions, or some accounts,

which are unfortunately our accounts  :( 

SAME problem SOS!!!!!, GODD IM Glad that community is separate, I'm from north America, so the problem is for the north American peeps too , I LOGGED IN LASTNIGHT,  downloaded new game, played it for awhile was working great, and now cant log into server, was going to uninstall it then reinstall, but according to Mike and a few it does not work, I hope this can be fixed soon, was hoping to meet a few peeps today on my day off.....grrr....

Guest MichaelSins

Damn...I feel you Robo  :D I was also hoping to try the new features they added, but I was shocked when I lost my xgolds, so I thought of re-logging in

to refresh the game.....and I found myself here posting about this problem :(

woo damn Mike I thought I was a damn Dinosaur on here, you have at least a year on me, no I better not lose my friends on there, either, I was referring to my Xgold....Anyways I hope we hear back form the Devs soon, or at least fix this issue damn!!

I am having this problem till now, and my subscription ends today. When I am going to renew it with the available payment method, I am unable to renew it also as it says Request Timed Out. So, I guess I am a goner for now :( :( :( , c u laterz 3dxians :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: .

OK , so it is unanimous.... except for Mike,who is now basically playing by himself. . Lol..because the rest of us can't get our eager assess in the game, Mike you can sit now at my spot on the Island, that you allways want..lol..now since I can't get my ass in their anytime.Godd I hope the Debs can get this straight soon damn!!! .

well good, I feel more and more not alone on this subject, hope they get this figured soon, or I hope atleast some word form the Devs to update that their working on this issue...))

Guest Mira24

just sent a message to the support and a copy to gizmo himself, let`s hope they can fix this problem as soon as possible

Awesome thanks hun :)

Guest MichaelSins

just sent a message to the support and a copy to gizmo himself, let`s hope they can fix this problem as soon as possible

Great job!!!! we need the dev team to check this out really quickly