3DXChat Community

Pre-Paid Game Time Cards

Ashbash

Hmm, i just saw that paysafecard is missing too now....how's that (that was my way to pay) ?

Paysafecard has nothing to do with paypal or amazon - why has this option been removed ?

i agree with you and ask why ist not possible to pay with paysafecard ?

Am I the only one who was using bitcoins in this game?

Maybe everyone should switch to bitcoins.. Game devs, just create a wallet and let us make payments... direct! no bmtmicro, no paysafe, no paypal, noone to control where the money is being sent to and of course, no transaction fees!

Do your research and use bitpay yourself and not some other 3rd party company like bmtmicro.

Also contact paysafe and establish a payment gateway for yourself. It's easy and it will only take about a few days to be ready.

Outsourcing everything sure is easy, but gives problems like this.

i know exactly what he means. the point of the post was that if people didnt have a credit card to pay monthly like normal they could get a pre paid credit card that just about any drug store sells in order to continue getting 3dx

I the USA maybe... you still have to admit that its a serious drag to remove these other options. You also need to understand that not everyone does things the same way you do them. Just because something doesn't affect you doesn't mean its not a legitimate issue. This seems to be a general overall issue with you. Open your mind up a bit. I don't think people complain here just because they have nothing better to do. Isn't it logical to assume that most people probably have a legitimate gripe about something which will usually cause them to make a post? :)

Hmmm yes I see, it's only available for US PayPal Users  :huh:  :rolleyes:

As alternate should work all Prepaid CreditCards like Visa, MasterCard & American Express!

Many private banks have similar specials :)

For example:

Postbank Visa Card Prepaid

Commerzbank Prepaid MasterCard

It's also possible to get a Prepaid CreditCard on all Patrol Stations or directly from Visa, MasterCard etc :)

Where I live the only pre-paid options are debit cards, so this goes out the window. (CCBill accepts them, but BMT doesn't)

I don't understand why PaySafeCard is gone though, as you can still actually buy XGold with it. Why not have the exact same options they have for XGold in the account one? Still no PayPal, but MANY more options.

It would be great to hear an official comment on this.

Hmmm yes I see, it's only available for US PayPal Users  :huh:  :rolleyes:

As alternate should work all Prepaid CreditCards like Visa, MasterCard & American Express!

Many private banks have similar specials :)

For example:

Postbank Visa Card Prepaid

Commerzbank Prepaid MasterCard

It's also possible to get a Prepaid CreditCard on all Patrol Stations or directly from Visa, MasterCard etc :)

I the USA maybe... you still have to admit that its a serious drag to remove these other options. You also need to understand that not everyone does things the same way you do them. Just because something doesn't affect you doesn't mean its not a legitimate issue. This seems to be a general overall issue with you. Open your mind up a bit. I don't think people complain here just because they have nothing better to do. Isn't it logical to assume that most people probably have a legitimate gripe about something which will usually cause them to make a post? :)

looking at achilles post he said about the same thing.. Thats what happens when you actually look to find a solution.

pre paid credit cards will work most the time. the green dot ones do at least. i didnt want some adult shit on my card once so i used it. worked like a champ

I'm sorry I haven't read your posts about pre paid credit cards! But yes I agree it should work the most times because I got my membership 3 years ago with a prepaid Visa :)

But I've really no Idea about the different terms in all countries!

A pre paid credit card is also for everyone available with or without positive credit rating  B)

And personal for myself was it the best solution to pay the membership :)

Thats Ok but

1. Please give use soon the possibilities to pay with other institutions than a credit Card

2. A Prepaid Creditcard is a possible solution for the Moment (in Germany in most GasStations available - http://www.mywirecard.com/) - but please read the FAQ of the Card and the additionals costs. The Card will be unlocked within 30 seconds without any proof.at the gasstation.

Hope that help for the Moment esp for the german Player. I don t know if this is possible in other countries.

Hmm, there is nothing demeaning in any of these posts in this thread. unless you count your remarks towards me. But  i am not offended. you are just bitter so i get it. Have a nice day ;)

I'm sorry that you cannot see the diff in how you post and how he posts.  

I will give you a small hint:  When Achilles posts, he's helpful and doesn't talk down to people,

Posted 06 March 2016 - 06:10 AM

pre paid credit cards will work most the time. the green dot ones do at least. i didnt want some adult shit on my card once so i used it. worked like a champ

Posted 07 March 2016 - 12:19 AM

i know exactly what he means. the point of the post was that if people didnt have a credit card to pay monthly like normal they could get a pre paid credit card that just about any drug store sells in order to continue getting 3dx

Posted 09 March 2016 - 02:19 AM

you guys are acting like the devs canceled it. It was paypal. if you want to bitch at anyone, bitch at them

Posted 09 March 2016 - 02:32 AM

you guys do know that pre paid credit cards work just as good. now im not russian so have no clue if they sell them there like they do here. at any pharmacy in town but its very simple.

quick question for Achilles or anyone in the know... if a pre paid card was purchased before the paypal ban, Its still good?

They should be. When they advertised the Christmas specials, Gizmo said they never expired. 

Yeah, that was the worst worry this time, my Subscription will be expired on 22 MAR 2016.

I paid 1 Year Subscription upfront during last Christmas special offer.

Hope it will work properly. :):):)