3DXChat Community

Pre-Paid Game Time Cards

Ashbash

I dont' have an acc at 3d, but I want to create one and start playing, how can I do that? if the only payment method I have is credit card and I don't own a credit card. I was thinking to pay with a prepaid card, like mbnet but I can't find the site or the page where have the space to filled with the code from the card. Can someone help me please?

so if i understand well how to send a card to someone :

1 you have to log in the gift card tab with the E-mail and the pass of the game

2 they send a code to the E-mail

3 copy the code

4 send the code to a friend

5 he/she have to use it somewhere

did i missed something ?

1 you have to log in the gift card tab with the E-mail and the pass for the game

2 they send a code and link to the E-mail

3 copy the code and link

4 send the code and link to a friend

5 he/she have to click the link and use the code on the Redeem Page

Guest WeDnEsDaY

so if i understand well how to send a card to someone :

1 you have to log in the gift card tab with the E-mail and the pass of the game

2 they send a code to the E-mail

3 copy the code

4 send the code to a friend

5 he/she have to use it somewhere

did i missed something ?

It seams someone will be back very soon ^^

But how do I know that is for 1 month, 6 months or 1 year subscription?

Well you know what you get when you click the one you want and pay for it.

akHsqa6.png

And the confirmation email you receive afterwards looks like this :

Thank you for purchasing XX Months Pre-Paid Game Time Card

The product registration key is: xXXxXXxxXXXXXxxxXxxXXXXXx

If a friend gifted you the key, then ask them what they gifted you :)

If you have no credit card then you can get a virtual card and pay for it with Paysafecard, Skrill, Bitcoin, Giropay, iDEAL, Bank Transfer and lot other options
Get your virtual card here https://www.neteller.com/en/fees

Not even half of these options(including paysafecard) are aviable after you made an account and most of them are normal credit cards xD

is paypal gonna come back ever? i miss this game :(

ChloeMoretz, I don't think so. Rules of Paypal prohibit selling adult content. And as far as I know Paypal is not going to change it.

I'm sorry but we are not able to accept paypal.

Not even half of these options(including paysafecard) are aviable after you made an account and most of them are normal credit cards xD

Does this service (Neteller) not so good as described?

You can use the gift cards option where paysafecard is available.

If you are a new member then member zone won't be available to get them, so here are the direct links :

Paysafecard would be fine. But aren't you limited to one Card if the Price is over a certain amount?

I don't use it much so i'm not sure.

Does this service (Neteller) not so good as described?

You haven't made a testaccount yourself and tell us it is good to use? O.o

This is simple! Accept Bitcoin.

Seriously, just accept it - if you don't accept it you are turning away free money.

Customers paying for adult content LOVE USING BITCOIN. It's anonymous, there's no risk of cc numbers being stolen by an adult CC company (it's happened to tons of people, myself included), it just makes sense.

You can IMMEDIATELY cash out your bitcoin into USD, it's simple, just accept it. I recommend Bitpay. I know of a few companies using them right now.

I promise you, I will not renew with CC - but if you accept Bitcoin, I'll keep my subscription around. In fact, I will do my best to be your first Bitcoin customer, and not because I hate bitcoin, I hate spending bitcoin, I love saving it up because it's going to change the world.

All of the problems your customers are having with being unable to use PayPal, you can FIX THEIR PROBLEMS by accepting bitcoin. I guarantee you a lot of these customers would LOVE to renew via bitcoin because of how anonymous and safe it is to use.

This is simple! Accept Bitcoin.

Seriously, just accept it - if you don't accept it you are turning away free money.

Customers paying for adult content LOVE USING BITCOIN. It's anonymous, there's no risk of cc numbers being stolen by an adult CC company (it's happened to tons of people, myself included), it just makes sense.

You can IMMEDIATELY cash out your bitcoin into USD, it's simple, just accept it. I recommend Bitpay. I know of a few companies using them right now.

I promise you, I will not renew with CC - but if you accept Bitcoin, I'll keep my subscription around. In fact, I will do my best to be your first Bitcoin customer, and not because I hate bitcoin, I hate spending bitcoin, I love saving it up because it's going to change the world.

All of the problems your customers are having with being unable to use PayPal, you can FIX THEIR PROBLEMS by accepting bitcoin. I guarantee you a lot of these customers would LOVE to renew via bitcoin because of how anonymous and safe it is to use.

Bitpay is already an option on the prepaid game time cards, see below :

separator-black.png

Suggestions for devs :

1/ Do the necessary to add the payment options available on prepaid cards to the normal subscriptions as well.

2/ Move the prepaid cards outside of "member zone" to provide an easier access and visiblity. 

Oh, thanks for showing me that. It's not available for the standard subscription though? Interesting.

Either way, thanks for showing me this! I swear I saw Bitcoin on the site at one point, but then when I looked for it on the standard subscription page I didn't see it - but you have showed me where I saw it before. :)