3DXChat Community

Pre-Paid Game Time Cards

Ashbash

So still the situation has not changed seems.... i have a question, going on bmt site the only option is card, but on the bottom of the page there's still the button "check out with paypal" that redirects me on their site, now i have a visa-postepay card registered there, it should be able to work? honestly i'm confused X3

So still the situation has not changed seems.... i have a question, going on bmt site the only option is card, but on the bottom of the page there's still the button "check out with paypal" that redirects me on their site, now i have a visa-postepay card registered there, it should be able to work? honestly i'm confused X3

If sounds like you are trying to use your prepaid card that's attached to a paypal account?

Your prepay card should work, you just cant process it through paypal like we used to be able to. You have to use card option and then enter the information from the card. 

If sounds like you are trying to use your prepaid card that's attached to a paypal account?

Your prepay card should work, you just cant process it through paypal like we used to be able to. You have to use card option and then enter the information from the card. 

exactly, and yes it worked, thx!

I am not entirely 100% sure. But I think Paypal might of returned as a payment option for 3DX Membership again as Ginevra posted above. As when I click membership on front page and click the package it has the checkout with paypal button which then takes you to the paypal login but I still have membership left and not needed to buy another yet.

But, I am unsure if it is properly back or not but still awaiting someone to test it who doesn't have a paypal visa set up.

If someone does buy a membership from there with just paypal without the need of a set up prepaid card can you post here for others to see as this could fix many problems.

As it just appeared again silently with no announcement, which leads me to believe if it is properly back yet or not.

I'm trying to create a virtual paypal card but the site I found out doesn't work for me, because I have to be brasillian. Ginevra What site did you usedstill

still paypal, but without pay directly with it, i mean, i have a postepay - visa card registered there, so i've paid with a card technically, even if checking through paypal.

That checkout with paypal was always there as far as I can remember at least, but only shows when you don't login on the BMTMicro customer login part of the form (which I assume most recurring members do).

But clicking (without validating the payment), there is no form to fill up to provide your game email, so I think it renews  you on your paypal email, so unless both your paypal email and game email are the same, it wouldn't work for a renewal ?

This is only thinking out loud tho, maybe validating the payment gives option to provide a different email. (Wouldn't be much help if I did anyway, since I have a card registered on my paypal as well)

So I can not buy a 1-month no recurring subscription as a gift for my friend?

I had the idea to make a contest on my website. The prize - to 3 1-month subscription to the game. The idea died happily. No way to do it is now. Abolished 1-month no recurring subscription . A buy three subscriptions to my credit card and login at the micro to cancel future monthly payment is much too.

Ahh that does make sense Shanti, gives off a weird misconception that paypal is back but it's unfortunate it's not actually a paypal direct transaction. It is a shame. :(

I have a solution that might work

Replace the old paypal link with the admin personal paypal email

Returning subscribers can send the admin payment as a donation to his paypal email ( as a normal donation, nothing adult )

The admin can then manually send them back their subscription code to their email

Problem solved.

Hey gizmo,

These options are available for xgolds and now gift cards as well :

uA87pkC.png

Why not add them also for the normal subscriptions ? Only credit card available on normal subscriptions.

But thanks, good news that the gift cards are back :)

Hey gizmo,

These options are available for xgolds and now gift cards as well :

uA87pkC.png

Why not add them also for the normal subscriptions ? Only credit card available on normal subscriptions.

But thanks, good news that the gift cards are back :)

why it works only for friends and not for normal subscriptions i don´t understand ?

why it works only for friends and not for normal subscriptions i don´t understand ?

You can buy the prepaid for yourself as well. But you'll need to make sure to do it before your subscription ends I think. Then use the code sent to you and email for your account on the prepaid card redemption page.

You can buy the prepaid for yourself as well. But you'll need to make sure to do it before your subscription ends I think. Then use the code sent to you and email for your account on the prepaid card redemption page.

Think carefully:

My subscription is over. I want to buy for yourself one Gift card. For 1 month. But. I can not log in Member interface)

Someone lost $ 20. No? :)