3DXChat Community

Things I would like to see in this game

Amari

I'd love to see the idea of masquerade expanded, there is such a vast variety of ideas and clothing options for a mardi gras or event themed parties that would only give rp's and events more flavour.

Also I find the current set of masks incongruous with many hairstyles so I would like to ask the dev team to at least mirror the feathers of the venetian mask to the other side which should solve a few of the issues. Fix the current mask sets please.

Also I find the idea of activating some sort of incognito effect while wearing a mask very intriguing, similiar to the blur effect with alcohol something to either blank or conceal one's own name or those of others for the very time you are wearing it. That certainly could make for a lot of very spicy roleplays and more :) .

2. A kick in the groin animation after the 5 cold requests or for derogatory behaviour (like jerking in front of the face for no apparent reason) in the public.

kick-gif-thumb.gif?w=170&h=194

Okay so I don't mean to be mean, but that has never literarly happened to me... And it seems to be a big issue in game lol.

Angry-Walter.jpg

Guest Eddster

64 bit support

Unity 5 support

Group chat being able to display more text before it fades out. (About 20 paragraphs are saved before its deleted. Would like to see 50+)

Okay so I don't mean to be mean, but that has never literarly happened to me... And it seems to be a big issue in game lol.

Angry-Walter.jpg

SO TRUE

This was actually problem before user rooms were introduced.

I remember back in April people would come and jerk on everyone so often. My ignorelist got pilled at the time.

Basically without user rooms back then, all the colders and horny people were running around in normal zones.

I also agree, but let me expand on the issue of control...

For sex, I agree that having the option to ask for control over the positions at the start of a session is an excellent idea.

In addition, it would be cool to have an area where no invitation is required required, with a warning of course before a player enters it, plus a penalty for those that take advantage of it.

Finally, I would like to add an option to decline hugs and kisses, preferably with relevant animation.

Edited by Shanti
"Give control - Master/slave - Dom/sub" by brun merged here

2. A kick in the groin animation after the 5 cold requests or for derogatory behaviour (like jerking in front of the face for no apparent reason) in the public.

kick-gif-thumb.gif?w=170&h=194

Nope it should be at will, and lock the target in an animation for 1-2 minutes...

... and add button to bite someone's cocks during oral with animation and blood instead of cum.