3DXChat Community

BETA (December 2023)

Gizmo

2 hours ago, Alexu said:

Please give us an option in the settings to disable the low FPS animations at a distance that was introduced here. I get why it was added but it just looks so jarring when you see that in the background and it has no benefit for people with good computers......

Agreed....looks aweful.........Ive never had trouble running this game so please let the people who can have the option to turn this low fps animation feature OFF. My game looked nice now it looks choppy AF if i see these long distance bangers.

Enough of this high waste clothing. We dont all like wearing shorts, skirts and pants up around our necks. 🤣 God aweful. Might look ok on tha chonky girls but slim girls looks silly.

Seems like clothes are getting less customizable.....lets us atleast have options with wastelines, sleeve legnth even tha cut....customization is the biggest feature in this game so why not go all out.

Nice work on tha skin smoothing and adding faces n sich.

No new single animations..Buuuuuuuu......im hanging out for some new features to this game...sure tha added food n drinks were ok, most peeps dont even use them now from what ive seen....what we need is new ways to interact with others....better clothes and textures for all clothing......im still waiting on some classy looking designer styles but i think who ever designs the clothes is making what they like. So many styles to choose from yet we keep getting these weird high waste styles, and biker wear. 

I appreciate the work that was done but im rarely excited by any of this "new" material, nothing fresh, nothing really new and some features i wonder why.

Anyways thanx again and Merry Xmas :)

Edited by Alliehotass

3 hours ago, PAGOS said:

mnL7Y1tgW6e.png

There are many people with slanted eyes living in Asia...

I think it should be easily possible to create characters living in Asia or the Far East....

I see a lot of people with slanted eyes from the Far East playing 3DXChat....

I hope you understand what I mean....

I also think many Europeans will be happy to see Asians in this game...

In fact, this situation should not be ignored...

I love 3DXChat!

ty.

Racist moron

2 hours ago, Feuermond said:

Enless captcha I faced when using VPN. It somehow seems though the site excpets my IP the captcha service does not, something like this. If you do not use VPN try VPN and empty your browser caches first.

The same applies for the downloads, there seems to be contingent per IP and if more people share the same IP through VPN the contigent is at its end quite fast.

Changing IP has made it thank you

3 hours ago, Alexu said:

Please give us an option in the settings to disable the low FPS animations at a distance that was introduced here. I get why it was added but it just looks so jarring when you see that in the background and it has no benefit for people with good computers. This is what I'm talking about: https://imgur.com/a/pHiG3gP

Also, the new body mesh smoothing looks quite nice, but it does need fixing for the nails on both the hands and feet. Currently, with the setting on, the nails are just floating above the skin: https://imgur.com/a/fu8zJQQ

I sign this too. Make it please an option, default off.

Hi, So far things do look great, one issue that is in the present production version and in the beta too.  Playing personal music streams are not working.

I can play the normal provided music streams but prior to the last update my personal stream worked.  after the update it stopped.  

I offer my stream to use to test with as I Do use it to play in my world home and in any world file I share with the general population.

https://3dworlddjstreams.xyz:8060/stream

It runs 24x7x365 and works with browser and other VR worlds.  Why did it stop working in 3dx?

Thanks

Shell

Hi, was in the dressing room and I have a few suggestions that I think many ppl would like to see:

• Panties, we need new ones that take advantage of all the new textures we have with the newer clothes
  • Hats and collars, need the same treatment, fedora and collar styles need to have the new textures too
  • There are many new types of bras out in the world, can we have more modern looks to the bras w new textures??

Will keep looking for stuff and I will look at building things in my world file to see if things work well.  Got to then get my partner into the beta to test the poses.

Thanks for listening and letting us into the beta.

Shell

4 hours ago, PAGOS said:

What is racist about this suggestion?.....

It's obvious that you understand the issue from another part....

And this proves that you are a brainless idiot...

Idiots like you should stay away from this game......

I have a Far Eastern and Asian girlfriend.....

you are this forum monkey... and.....

You are the shit fly that flies unconsciously to everything in this form.!

Which country of your Far-east and Asian you mean ? As far as I know we neither call ourselves 'far-east' and nor look like the pic you shown. Besides, you can't see the problem of your suggestion? Well, seems your monke like brain only filled with stereotype in there and never hesitate to show to public. Thanks for bringing the toxic to here monke, we really enjoy your show😺

I won't hijack this thread further so just be simple: 

YOU RACIST MORON

🙂

Edited by Lunarelf

8 hours ago, Xizi said:

I believe it was just a silly joke? 

was edited afterward surprisingly to precise that fact but when i see the level of stupidity displayed on the forum i wouldn't be surprise if some believed it.

Just have to see how the word racist fly around freely to figure out that people a damn fucking sensitive about thin air. even woke shit managed to reach the game.

yeah sue me now. (not against you Xizi)

1 hour ago, Lunarelf said:

Which country of your Far-east and Asian you mean ? As far as I know we neither call ourselves 'far-east' and nor look like the pic you shown. Besides, you can't see the problem of your suggestion? Well, seems your monke like brain only filled with stereotype in there and never hesitate to show to public. Thanks for bringing the toxic to here monke, we really enjoy your show😺

I won't hijack this thread further so just be simple: 

YOU RACIST MORON

🙂

You should read what I wrote thoroughly and try to understand it with your little brain, Don't be unfair to yourself by manipulating the topic I wrote....

Living in the far east of the world or living in the Asian region does not mean racism.!

There are 7 continents in the world and each continent has a name....

Names of 7 known continents in the world Do you think I am racist?

1-Europe.
2-Africa.
3-Antarctica.
4-Asia.
5-North America.
6-South America.
7-Australia.

Also; In the European-centered approach; Countries in the east and southeast of Asia are considered Far Eastern Countries and this statement is not an expression of racism

Yes, your manipulative intelligence is advanced, but unfortunately your brain is small.

Edited by PAGOS

1 hour ago, PAGOS said:

You should read what I wrote thoroughly and try to understand it with your little brain, Don't be unfair to yourself by manipulating the topic I wrote....

Living in the far east of the world or living in the Asian region does not mean racism.!

There are 7 continents in the world and each continent has a name....

Names of 7 known continents in the world Do you think I am racist?

1-Europe.
2-Africa.
3-Antarctica.
4-Asia.
5-North America.
6-South America.
7-Australia.

Also; In the European-centered approach; Countries in the east and southeast of Asia are considered Far Eastern Countries and this statement is not an expression of racism

Yes, your manipulative intelligence is advanced, but unfortunately your brain is small.

so what?

ARE YOU AN ASIAN?

No?

Then there's no right you have to DECIDE HOW WE LOOK ya Tinybrainy stereotypo phuckhedd, keep those eyes to yourself, we don't look like that anyways, just use them properly so everyone can see there's a raciest moron roaming around 

besides: I never said far east is an racist callin, just said we never called us that ya drama king, if you really have girlfriend from there . She either not exists, or she may feel ashamed if she knows this xdd

Edited by Lunarelf

13 hours ago, OmarRaptor said:

The added poses are great and everything i love them, but how does a sex game that doesn't have a tity sucking pose ?!

i hoped this update would have a MF tit-sucking pose !

Been saying this shit for years, campaigning for it and demanding it. Yet nothing not even a acknowledgement of. it Fucking Devs suck again 

21 hours ago, Feuermond said:

Okay, I am disappointed, really really disapointed ☹️

• Where is the "fuck off" gesture? Where is the crawling? We waited that long for these new innovative things just to find there was nothing added to the system, it is just "adding poses" only again for what all the time was needed? (see https://discord.com/channels/537730036485193748/1041351208213942312/1143592730988138538 ) It was posted in August and nothing is done until now? Am I blind?
  • Why are there still no panties in the new material system? Why is the reason for this not explained? One year later the promise to have all clothes with the new material system is still not fulfilled.
  • New hotpants ony frayed like for jeans, how should one use leather material with them, why are there no hiders? It's not what I would call dedication for design and details, sorry.

If I really do not miss to see obvious things, it really appears to me it is a bit back to the old ways: Things are announced but not released. This has nothing to do with why bugs are not fixed, this feels again back to the old ways. In fact nothing was ever promised, so it is formally okay but implicit exactions have been triggered. It remembers me of the posts where customizable clothes/hair was shown (not material but length an such) and then simply was never picked up again.

I would love to get explanations of what is going on and when things are to be released, what the problems are you facing regarding the new gestures and crawling moving, why there is this delay. You started to be communicative but in these cases it is just still not enough for I have not any clue what's going on and see the old things happen or not happen.

Hello and thank you for saying the truth. I could even go further and say that they paid 2 or 3 developers at the start of the year to work on some clothing and cosmetics and that the patch for the month of June 2023 was all simply divided in two and that since June 2023 there has been not a lot of work on the game.

Both download links aren't working for me atm..

Mega's link shows that the file size is larger than the given quota.

And here's the error messages from google drive link: 

Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.

Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator.

** not sure if that's possible to have 2 (or more) google drive download links, this may solve the traffic problems (great to see everyone is exciting bout the beta too!)

Edited by RileyA
adding a suggestion to existing problem i encountered

On 12/9/2023 at 7:19 AM, Feuermond said:

Okay, I am disappointed, really really disapointed ☹️

• Where is the "fuck off" gesture? Where is the crawling? We waited that long for these new innovative things just to find there was nothing added to the system, it is just "adding poses" only again for what all the time was needed? (see https://discord.com/channels/537730036485193748/1041351208213942312/1143592730988138538 ) It was posted in August and nothing is done until now? Am I blind?
  • Why are there still no panties in the new material system? Why is the reason for this not explained? One year later the promise to have all clothes with the new material system is still not fulfilled.
  • New hotpants ony frayed like for jeans, how should one use leather material with them, why are there no hiders? It's not what I would call dedication for design and details, sorry.

If I really do not miss to see obvious things, it really appears to me it is a bit back to the old ways: Things are announced but not released. This has nothing to do with why bugs are not fixed, this feels again back to the old ways. In fact nothing was ever promised, so it is formally okay but implicit exactions have been triggered. It remembers me of the posts where customizable clothes/hair was shown (not material but length an such) and then simply was never picked up again.

I would love to get explanations of what is going on and when things are to be released, what the problems are you facing regarding the new gestures and crawling moving, why there is this delay. You started to be communicative but in these cases it is just still not enough for I have not any clue what's going on and see the old things happen or not happen.

Don't ever bother holding your breath with Gizmo, he  doesn't get a thing we say to him and he can't seem to be bothered!~!!!  wtf are we paying for???

Edited by PussyGaloreXXX

Thank you SOOOO MUCH AGAIN GIZMO!!!  You just do not get it!!! Do you have any idea what kind of work some of us builders have to do to change all the pose numbers on all the toys that we have made and had to update every time you add new poses to the top??? NO YOU HAVE NO IDEA SEEMINGLY because I keep asking you to put them on the BOTTOM!!! WTF am are we paying for this OFFICIAL VERSION when all the free VERSIONS are so much more user friendly???  I've pleaded with you time and time again but you just can't seem to get the trouble this causes as well as putting new clothing on top of the old clothes making a ton of work for Dance Team Managers and Owners. but it's fine I'll stay in the free servers since you just do not understand what you're doing to us!!!!

GFY!!!

PG