Sorting Rooms By Favorites/Size Without Scamming Us

Max makes a good point with categories because people have been doing that since day one anyway, dance rooms using "sex-fuck-suck-insert name" in the room name when they are nothing of the sort, just using those to try and boost.
Categories will probably be abused in the same way, but i still see them as an efficient way to help users find what they seek easier and faster.

Why should the room owner/Host pay to entertain others?
I haver never seen a real world club which opens for free and the owner pays for everything.
The Host has all the work to do, organize Djs, Dancers, Greeters and so on...
This idea and concept is odd...
Every player which visit a room should pay a small amount like 50 or 100 xgold for a room visited once per day.

Having the HOST paying to entertain YOU is silly.

On 11/26/2022 at 1:06 PM, SusiSpecial said:

Why should the room owner/Host pay to entertain others?
I haver never seen a real world club which opens for free and the owner pays for everything.
The Host has all the work to do, organize Djs, Dancers, Greeters and so on...
This idea and concept is odd...
Every player which visit a room should pay a small amount like 50 or 100 xgold for a room visited once per day.

Having the HOST paying to entertain YOU is silly.

Sorry, but "this" is really silly. I wouldn't even pay 50 xgold to enter a room. I'd much rather send a nice gift to good friends or my partner than support such nonsense.

You really think you need Dj's, dance teams and even greeters while you push your room like crazy? That's your free choice, but I've never been into that kind of nonsense, and I never will be. And I'd certainly never would pay for this.

But of course that's just my opinion.