Jump to content
3DXChat Community

Can I be a Cowgirl :P


Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Lunarelf said:

Can I be a "cowgirl" too? 😉

 

81766160_p0.thumb.jpg.b6e046a613aa2ab8c38f41b353c344dd.jpg

This one so easy to make... just need to get some print, what cover the basic colors and surface. Pirate version of 3DX already use this "cow-print" on all clothes. (also use many many more and useful prints to be better the game... Official can do the same 🤨, why not do? I really dont understand it.... )

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, Vampixie said:

Lol! Are you really using an example from a pirated version of the game in the official forum? 🤣

Yes... devs can and must learn from anyone... even from them, if can evolve this game with the idea!!!

Not official solutions can be good... and yes they have many what useful. They use quick and cheap solutions what give a nice and extra gameplay to the players. Devs must recognise this fact ... must learn from it, and speed up a little bit! Few good prints can give a big differens (example in roleplay).
Pirated version also use:
- earrings
- normal rings (example for marriage)
- piercings (cool 3D version)
Only piercings make a few little glitch by bras, but i think thats can be fix not so hard.

Edited by Angelqueen
Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, Angelqueen said:

Yes... devs can and must learn from anyone... even from them, if can evolve this game with the idea!!!

Not official solutions can be good... and yes they have many what useful. They use quick and cheap solutions what give a nice and extra gameplay to the players. Devs must recognise this fact ... must learn from it, and speed up a little bit! Few good prints can give a big differens (example in roleplay).
Pirated version also use:
- earrings
- normal rings (example for marriage)
- piercings (cool 3D version)
Only piercings make a few little glitch by bras, but i think thats can be fix not so hard.

You do realize that you are probably setting yourself up to be banned and your posts here deleted for advertising a stolen product right?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Derai said:

You do realize that you are probably setting yourself up to be banned and your posts here deleted for advertising a stolen product right?

Please tell me...which stolen product did I advertise? I really hate this type of guys... hate to act, but have a big mouth when can attack without consequences

Plenty of people have visited one of the pirated versions from the forum at least once ... I'm just telling the truth that people like you are afraid of! The pirated versions in some ways, but surpassed the official version. This is easy to help, and official can easily push pirated versions back into the background , but for that, developers have to do something MORE ... not too much, but they have to do it!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Nikki said:

I wondered one thing... if the pirated copy is so much better, why people keep going back to the original game 😏

Of course, there aren’t many in the pirate versions like the original ... but they are developing the pirate versions, and surprisingly well!
There is an advantage to pirated versions over the original .... its free. And there will be a point when they reach a level of quality when they are no longer "worth it" to play the original. Devs will then explosively lose the original version's users. (not the lovense users will be lose 😉) This should be prevented ... I’ve been paying for membership for years, I prefer the original ... but there are quite a few solutions for the opponent to learn from, rather than talking about how taboo is the pirate version or so. They’re competitors... that fact can be ignored, just not worth it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I wouldnt call a stolen game competitor. People love free candy thats for sure.

One of the reasons people run bot-networks or mine crypto currency with other peoples machines via applications that use rat-code. Just saying.

Nothing is free on this world. Absolutely nothing.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

To get the thread back on topic though. 
I’d love to see cowboy themed clothing.

But ONLY if the guys get the same or even More options. 
Give me hot cowboys to look at, yum. 
Cowgirls are okay too. But guys should get priority. 😁

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Nikki said:

I wondered one thing... if the pirated copy is so much better, why people keep going back to the original game 😏

It's not better. It has some advantages, like piercings and lot of prints. But in general it much worse.

I never played on pirate server seriously, just checking stuff out of curiosity from time to time, about half year ago or a little more last time, but I doubt much things changed since then. So what can I say about that place... Much less sex poses, connection problems, shitty quality of clothes/haircuts they added, free to play community full of idiots and trolls who has nothing to lose because they can make another free account any second. And on top of it - playing pirate version of online game always bear some risks for user. So not, its not better at all, its actually MUCH worse. But still, they did some stuff right and it would be nice if Gizmo and Lisa would add it here because obviously if something works on pirate version it can be done here as well. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/1/2021 at 12:14 PM, Angelqueen said:

Yes... devs can and must learn from anyone... even from them, if can evolve this game with the idea!!!

Not official solutions can be good... and yes they have many what useful. They use quick and cheap solutions what give a nice and extra gameplay to the players. Devs must recognise this fact ... must learn from it, and speed up a little bit! Few good prints can give a big differens (example in roleplay).
Pirated version also use:
- earrings
- normal rings (example for marriage)
- piercings (cool 3D version)
Only piercings make a few little glitch by bras, but i think thats can be fix not so hard.

There is a thin line between laziness and hardwork. we all have seen it so called huge update. all we got was dildo for dildo gang.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
On 6/1/2021 at 1:27 AM, Angelqueen said:

Please tell me...which stolen product did I advertise? I really hate this type of guys... hate to act, but have a big mouth when can attack without consequences

Plenty of people have visited one of the pirated versions from the forum at least once ... I'm just telling the truth that people like you are afraid of! The pirated versions in some ways, but surpassed the official version. This is easy to help, and official can easily push pirated versions back into the background , but for that, developers have to do something MORE ... not too much, but they have to do it!

I have never visited it nor will I ever.  I make it a policy to not support thieves.  It is my opinion that each person who makes the choice to use the pirated version reduces our chances of obtaining all the game upgrades we all desire.

For the record I'd never wear cow spots either.  I am not a cow.

Edited by SusanLouisa
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, SusanLouisa said:

I have never visited it nor will I ever.  I make it a policy to not support thieves.  It is my opinion that each person who makes the choice to use the pirated version reduces our chances of obtaining all the game upgrades we all desire.

For the record I'd never wear cow spots either.  I am not a cow.

I think you didn't understand. no one is promoting pirated version. simple making a point by giving an example. she had valid point that those people can add so many skins, poses and clothes why not 3dx ? they earn so much money why they never hire content creator and give players quality update ? i guess you will be happy to be slave (recent cage poses ) than cow. it's stupid to say that pirated version reduce chances of game upgrade (in fact its opposite ). in 3dx most content are created by one person if she think she wanted cage pose then she will create cage pose ( doesn't matter if majority of players don't even want it ) same goes with clothes.  you are to naive to blame other for work laziness of Dev. Look at recent update takes them 2 weeks to fix small lipstick bug ( wonder if dildo has same bug would it be takes 2 weeks ?). 4 months ago update promise as BBC update but in the end we got Sissy update.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/2/2021 at 8:30 PM, Lexxxxi said:

I think you didn't understand. no one is promoting pirated version. simple making a point by giving an example. she had valid point that those people can add so many skins, poses and clothes why not 3dx ? they earn so much money why they never hire content creator and give players quality update ? i guess you will be happy to be slave (recent cage poses ) than cow. it's stupid to say that pirated version reduce chances of game upgrade (in fact its opposite ). in 3dx most content are created by one person if she think she wanted cage pose then she will create cage pose ( doesn't matter if majority of players don't even want it ) same goes with clothes.  you are to naive to blame other for work laziness of Dev. Look at recent update takes them 2 weeks to fix small lipstick bug ( wonder if dildo has same bug would it be takes 2 weeks ?). 4 months ago update promise as BBC update but in the end we got Sissy update.

You don't think that if those playing for free on an illegal version actually PAID to play as we do it would not assist and impact our game play?  Look who is being naive now.  I may not climb in a cage but I know many who would. I am not naive and this is not the only game I PAY TO PLAY and this has much more upgrades. YOU may enjoy BBC but it's not on my top ten list at all.  That is not the point.  If you wish to support a pirated game you are certainly free to do so.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...