3DXChat Community

BUG REPORTS

Shanti

Hi Erkan, 

You need to report it to support. Gizmo or Lisa. 

The problem is with the server and not your game. 

• 2 weeks later...

Bug with hair when put on new hats first time without bug, then after take off and take on again bug with hair, only what can help with this problem its walking bald head lol, and other hair cut is bugged fix this pls

It took me a while to actually get this bug working.. For me, in dressing room I could tell if it is about to bug or not but I had to fiddle quite a lot to make it happen..

So what I'm trying to say is that you can tell if its going to bug or not when equipping it in the dressing room :o

Hi,

I just installed 3DX Chat on my Windows 7 Ultimate computer, and I have tried to use the right mouse button as specified on the UI to move the camera around, but it doesn´t work. I have tried it several times. Nothing shows up on screen when doing so.

Please help

theres' something wrong with moaning.

for example on love island:

Why do I hear couple that fucks on that small separated island behind rocks right from spawn point?

Why are moans zone wide?

I know this is sex game but can we somehow reduce the range people hear it from please.

I want to talk to friends and hear notification when they reply not some guy / girl spamming moan button to my speakers, it is extremely annoying.

IF not then how about separate sound slider for text notifications and sounds like moaning, fire, ocean etc. So I can mute one and hear the other.

Just started getting this bug after patch 286 and 287 - March 28th, 2015

Anywhere I go, after a short period of time, the music begins to skip over and over, non stop. This happens in all locations for me. I have no other sound issues in the game and I do not have issues while streaming music with any other game or application. It kind of stinks because I have met a lot of people lately who play some very good music and I like the stations they choose in their rooms. Not sure why it is doing this. I have tried the general troubleshooting like restarting the game and my comp. 

Last patch. Big bug to slow dance. No Kiss, no stop and other buttons.

Sex speed:. Silly speed icon. I (and my girlfriend) is not a turtle and a rabbit. :))) This symbols only for kindergarten :)))

Home and Character editor buttons Need to remove to Main Game menu (take a lot of space on the laptop)

Map/Friends/Profile/Menu - need to change to new style.

Oh, wow, I fell for it and tested it and you're right.... no way of getting out of slow dance now, without exiting room.

And more bugs:

- No cum option to pool

- Not limited orgasm

- Fell off the orgasm scale

- Sex speed adjusting uncomfortable, too little, too close to the other buttons.

- Stop sex button - red. Why? This pilot catapult? :)

I agree with the speed adjusting being a little small.

None of those seem like bugs to me though.

I have unlimited cum opinion in every possible pose.

Also I believe the turtle-rabbit icons for speed sliders are quite common x)

Stop sex button is clearly the eject seat indeed. When you want to get the hell out of there and quickly! ;O (Though maybe this button should randomly throw you in a different zone as well to make it super effective!)

x of clothes tab autosized in the middle of stopsex red button. so if u strip off yr cloth and closed this screen, u will suddently stop sex at all. pls fix the position of clothes tab like u do it with chat.

x of clothes tab autosized in the middle of stopsex red button. so if u strip off yr cloth and closed this screen, u will suddently stop sex at all. pls fix the position of clothes tab like u do it with chat.

I hate it when two overlapping menus both react to my clicks, for example, when I have the location menu open over the chat window, and I click myself to a zone, I find myself copying a random sentence from chat to my clipboard.

Spotted an interesting bug that appears when men and women sit. Not all of them, only a few have the most odd neck angle ever and they are looking up at the sky instead of straight ahead where they should. It's quite pronounced and you would swear it's a bad chiropractic session from hell :P will try catch a screen later.

Played 4...5 hours to last patch and came to the conclusion:

1. Very uncomfortable adjustment "speed sex" location - need move "speed..." out from other button. And expand the upper and lower speed values (+/- 15 ...25%)
2. Pool:  No option "cum on face"
3. Still large public invites banners. 2 banner, two after one- on a laptop completely cover the text input.
4. Buttons "edit room" and "edit character" just take space on the display. And not relevant during the game

I get your point with April jokes.

But I ...this update...

I am bit at loss of the word.

So due you wanting to have stupid April joke,

you introduced bugs that were previously fixed, and others bugs got worse?

I mean really?