3DXChat Community

BUG REPORTS

Shanti

Another bug:

- I get kicked off stools and chairs when I open someone's profile while sitting.

so true....was going mad about this yesterday :wacko:  however: complaining is easy when being just a player. Quite sure devs will fix that soon.

Guest Eddster

The problem wasn't the look of the UI Gizmo, it was the functionality. We want to be able to resize UI elements, make the chat box larger/smaller, font larger/smaller. Message our friends in different zones. Those kind of things.

Guest Eddster

We are working on it  :P

I have been silenced, I submit! *Runs back into the forest*  :D

EDIT: I like the new look but in the end. I'm all about functionality so if it brings more features, which it will! I'm all for it. It's the one feature i've been wanting them to look at for the 7 or so months i've been around. Thanks Lisa for the quick response!

Thank you developers for a patch liek many other people i actualy like new gui atleast the part we seen so far. 

As for people wanting an option to choose between old and new gui , if they are overhauling the whole ui it's not entirely possable, you could simple it down and ask for option to turn off icons in drop down menu leaving on;y text or color variations of the ui. 

And alot of people seem to complain just for the sake of complaining when the initial topic is not even about that. Like i saw someone asking for messaging friends without being in the same location or other ui issues, don;t you think that this new interface is done with exactly that in mind ? just have some patiance and respect for developers work aswell :)

I for one am looking forward to this new interface again, thank you developers :) 

The problem wasn't the look of the UI Gizmo, it was the functionality. We want to be able to resize UI elements, make the chat box larger/smaller, font larger/smaller. Message our friends in different zones. Those kind of things.

ThanksMuch.png

spongebob.jpg