3DXChat Community

BUG REPORTS

Shanti

RRRRRR.

in game i lost option to invite again. 

interesting, could this be due to the fact that I took advantage of the new option to view the user profile from the chat? if so then it's a bug. if not, then this is an unknown bug. which ought to be corrected. happy Sunday, developers.

Dear developers! My suggestion about a reason of a bug was confirmed experimentally.

Option to invite person escaped if u use option to see someone profile in chat menu. Pls correct it. And u must re enter the game to find the option in it usual place of an option list.

P.S. Hope to get a box of shushpanzer as compensation for sleepless nights I spent in solving the invite problem...

Since the update, i get an error message

"The graphics driver has stopped working"

Black screen and the game crashes and stop playing pc !!!

This does not happen on other games or websites^^

Before, it was very good...

I can not play more than 2 min...Very very annoying...

Exactly, there are several troubles, when i cuddle and chat... everytime i hit the keys 1or2, the avatar moan or have an orgasm... is funny at first but tends to be annoying...

Also i experimented the same as Elycia and many other players, i send a chat message and ppl cannot read it, but i can read them... or the oposite... they can read mine but i cannot read them

PLEASE FIX THIS!!!!

damn , here same problem with Caithe , she sees our messages but cannot reply , we do not see it in the chat .

Local , PM , World , Group chat . all that we can , It's only to see her agreement or disagreement with some animations like a "hello" .

Waiting for news on this problem .

change some or all chats options. it helps my girl in the same situation

It actually worked!

Still got the lag but now I can be read! Great, thank you Born. I will post it on the others topics!  :P