3DXChat Community

BUG REPORTS

Shanti

You see ghosts for a reason. If you put somebody to ignore and he/she will sit on the chair you dont see them but others do see them. If you sit on the same chair then people would see 2 people sitting on the same chair. Same goes for other things like dancing. You would see people dancing with nothing since the person they are dancing with is in your ignore list. So there has to be a way to show you that you cant sit on the chair or that person is not hugging the air and thus it is not a bug to be reported here.

If they would simply remove the ability to sit on the chair for you (if you would turn off the ghosts) many people would consider that a bug and thus creating these false positive bugs reports. I think that the ghost option is good solution of said problem :) .

1) scroll tabs in many windows are very slim. could they be widened?

2) if you are watching the world or really any chat, you can't go back to see the last comment someone had said. why not?

1. Very true and i believe this will be fixed when they finish the interface layout :)

2. Not sure what you mean, but it seems that the chat window holds 20 latest messages on it and if this is what you are talking about then i agree it should be increased.

A friend told me they were seeing a strange white blob on their screen in love Island. When I tried to find it I absolutely couldn't see it. They told me they were in high graphics settings so I changed it to see if I could see it and this appeared. It only appears in certain angles the moment you move your camera it disappears again and only seems to appear if you are in high graphics settings otherwise not at all.

MRQK8kg.jpg?1

Not sure if it has been already mentionned but lately, the floating heads bug is very recurring, and according to a few friends, I'm not the only having having this issue. Sitting/laying down avis on furnitures are bugged, and we need to rezone several times to see them properly.

• 2 weeks later...

New Bug Patch 281

I have on several occasions so far had pm windows opened. Then mapped to new room, to find that one or more of the pm windows that I had open before have mysteriously dropped and closed on entering the new room :(

Edit: I have noticed it is happening to only the same people I have pm box open for.

Hi friends. 

I'm having the same problem for 3 days

first I can't use my avatar.

the map screen does not open.

3 days same

I using second and third avatar.

I am installed new game again., but still same problem.

This problem started after the latest patch.