3DXChat Community

BUG REPORTS

Shanti

Todays patch didnt seem to fix the chat issue. My friend is still having it all the time. He can just talk in local. No PM's. Sometimes he even cant talk in local.

For the moment, ask him to modify some options in chat (sound notification, PM on the left/right). Tell him to play with it. It fixed it for me (but I have to do it every time I come back on the game)

Hope it will help  :unsure:

It seems that the bug evolved then... Can talk in local, not in pm, sometimes not in local: pretty weird  :unsure:

Let's do an other ticket  :o

out of likes, thx rochi and gizmo for the fix

View new content bug

alltoug my seetings are: show by content and time period 'forum + new since my last visit' sometimes it shows the posted members instead of the forumposts! and please check about the forumtime issue as u can ofc, cause the earth is still turning and there worse bugs and things ingame, in here or on this planet, that need to be "fixed", besides those two mentioned^^ thx anyway, much appreciated and have a nice day, evening or night!

patch 269

Bugs fixed:

Hotkeys 1,2,3 when writing a message

Some new players can't send messages

Chat window settings not saved when quit the game

Upcoming fixes:

Ignore system

Community Status Updates link fixed. Thanks Rochi  ;)

Thank you, but "Some new players can't send messages" . We are not all new players. I'm not and had this bug.

Gizmo. This service write me:
You can get free access code only once. Trial code work 1 day without any limitations.
After expiry of trial access and if you wish to continue using our service, please use paid subscriptions !

And yet again: the old patch worked fine.

vladok let's discuss connection here http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/1172-connection-lost/page-4

I have moved your posts. A lot of players are OK with 269 version right now.

You can try to reinstall the game - Completely remove the game and its folder. Download the latest installer And reinstall it.

Patch 271 :

"gizmo, on 09 Feb 2015 - 08:08 AM, said :

The Ignore system has been improved

but you will see a red ghost without a name. In the case whereas a player from your blacklist (or a player who has blocked you) interacts with the objects of the world or with other players (for example: sitting on a chair, having sex or couple-dancing)."

Hey devs,

Thanks, love the new ignored ghosts :wub:.

For information, ghosts work for seats, sex poses... But not for couple dances (all 3 on picture).

tYjnVAn.jpg

I noticed odd behaviour with Shift-X tonight.

If you toggle the blur on and off, after pressing enter it wont let you type at all unless you click the typing field until you "Shift-X" again which this time doesn't seem to have any other effect o.o

Patch 271 :

"gizmo, on 09 Feb 2015 - 08:08 AM, said :

The Ignore system has been improved

but you will see a red ghost without a name. In the case whereas a player from your blacklist (or a player who has blocked you) interacts with the objects of the world or with other players (for example: sitting on a chair, having sex or couple-dancing)."

Hey devs,

Thanks, love the new ignored ghosts :wub:.

For information, ghosts work for seats, sex poses... But not for couple dances (all 3 on picture).

tYjnVAn.jpg

Please devs dont remove this, I would love to be fucked by a hologram! 

There is a sound problem now, when you walk for exemple, it's like there is another walking at the same time with you, that's annoying because it's regular :s (PS: it's not only when you walk ^^)

Got it too....

After changing the map many times