3DXChat Community

Development and suggestions?

Guest Doll

MM don't have a version ? And what ? Lesbians don't have wall poses and we don't whinne .

Next to that , they updated the beach ( which was asked a long time ago ) they fixed bugs , they added the wall poses for our homes ( even if i will not use any as my orientation was ignored with wall poses ) . The f5/f6 options are back ( it seem )

So even if the lesbians are left on the side with development since the start of the year , this update seem good for heteros and T-girls

I know this is nit picking and just me, but I'd love the option to have two landing zones at the new beach. Say landing at the lovely little stream as I adore it and another on the beach itself. I've yet to fully explore the new beach so have no idea how big it is - though probably not as big as some user rooms - ha ha!

I know this is nit picking and just me, but I'd love the option to have two landing zones at the new beach. Say landing at the lovely little stream as I adore it and another on the beach itself. I've yet to fully explore the new beach are so have no idea how big it is - though probably not as big as some user rooms - ha ha!

Good point and there are two landing zones on the yacht, so it's possible :)

Ok , have to rectify few things i said in my previousv post :

First , the beach : It seem nice and beautyfull and all this , but there is a BIG BAD POINT . The new beach is not made for weak computers . Even with only one person on it , my old computer have a bit of lag , and i noticed that the "simple water" option dissapeared ( maybe it explain the lag ) . The waterfalls add too some lag , so if you have ( like me ) a low end computer , you should avoid the beach and let it to the rich peoples able to buy bigger computers :D

Second , the f5/f6/f7 options : Sorry devs , you told that it was fixed , but they don't work . You will have to fix that or modify the description in the update feature .

Third , walking : I wonder if the walking animation changed as , it seem to me ( but maybe i'm wropng ) that the waving of hips during walking have been increased . Is it only me or did it changed ?

OK. first things First... ( and Knowing I'm not in Game...yet)

Before I start saying "i want this i want that..." "I don't Like this i don't Like that...",

so far i see the Dev Team gave us a really huge and beautiful update with this Beach, cumshot pose and features, so for this AWESOME JOB.. i must say...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!... ^_^ 

CkTXuyC.png

My Friend Fran From Spain sent me pics of the update and the new Beach is really impresive, and considering Looooong ago i suggested to include one Grotto behind a waterfall... and they did what i asked for...

photo-thumb-3269.png?_r=1470146168 Posted by XXXJessikaXXX on 30 April 2015 - 10:38 PM

A Grotto Definitive!!!...  :D

Could be an small modification in the beach or in the Love Island.

Just an small entrance (maybe covered behind a waterfall...  ^_^)...to lead an interior stone cave with water at a nice level, with hot-tubs, bars and sits

zxGhyLs.jpg uVbP2TC.jpg

Or something more natural to hang in groups or with our respective couples and have all kind of fun we want...  ;)

hope you like my idea...  :)

Kisses 4U all  :D

Now They Gave us MORE THAN ONE!!!...

So I'm also obliged to say ...

THANK YOU DEVS!!!... :D 

Proving again that they read and eventually include what we suggest here in forums... 

(ok 2 years and 2 months after... :P) BUT IS HERE!... 

So again, Keep up the GOOD JOB,  and keep motivated because we all, the Loyal players, are always happy to see every new update... ;) 

KISSES 4U ALL

PD:... now i really want to comeback the game... :lol: 

It has two Grotto's it is a nice update and added some interesting things. Mostly the beach but some others things as well l still think it would be nice to have music on the beach with a little DJ stand or something its quite large but it really could use some music.

I would love to have more animations. Animations where there are also kisses during sexual act. I understand that implementing animations requires more effort from developers. But the sexual act is not just getting inside and going out. In some situations yes, in others not. Ok when you want.

Only a simple thing:

The speed bar. It should be from 0 to X. where X is the maximum speed. and animation must start from 0.

This would give more realism. It's a simple thing to change. please.

Thanks.

Odd how f5 works for some. Works fine for me

Really ? F5 work for you ? I tried being with the chat active and out of the chat and it dont work for me , strange ... Maybe you have the dll installed though , i know they work with the hacked dll

Yes, Leeloo, I read the forum a fair amount and I don't remember seeing anything about it. It wasn't till I saw Nour's post that I knew about it.

Perhaps I missed it but you would think that something like that would have been promoted more.

p.s. there it is in...

3DXChat 2.5 beta released (VR support)

- Home layout Save/Load from file option has been added.

The problem is that, because it is a locked thread, unless they update it, it will disappear rapidly. It is already down at the bottom of page 3 of "View New Content" so unless you go searching for it you would never know what had been added. Perhaps they should sticky it somehow so that it always appears at the top.

Still a simple thing that has been previously suggested:

- showing friends' names with a specific color inside a room while the others are white;

- sort of 'skype like' icon status to be shown both near friends' list and ingame names: online (green) away (orange set manually or after x minutes of inactivity) busy (red). Don't know about the offline/invisible status that could work on friends list but would be hard to manage about the avatars I guess;

skype-status.jpg

dunno if its been proposed but.. a pose for couches of the 2 people sitting one over the other kissing  or petting  without sex  icould be nice and rather snugly for an alternative  instead of hold hand to kiss to sex straightt up

- showing friends' names with a specific color inside a room while the others are white;

- sort of 'skype like' icon status to be shown both near friends' list and ingame names: online (green) away (orange set manually or after x minutes of inactivity) busy (red). Don't know about the offline/invisible status that could work on friends list but would be hard to manage about the avatars I guess;

skype-status.jpg

i prefer this

skype-status.jpg

I prefer this!

I would suggest an option to add a toy for the girls. Just like we have the Vstroker guys.

There are toys that you can connect by wifi to your smartphone, surely it would be possible to connect them to the game as well, and control the vibration by the speed bar of the poses.

An example could be:

http://www.lovelifetoys.com/BlueMotion-Brand?_ga=2.81221335.1916150241.1498932972-421431437.1498932972

or this one:

https://www.kiiroo.com/product/pearl-5/

I think the girls could enjoy much more with these toys, and we controlling the vibration too.

Thanks

Well , in an other game i was playing before coming in 3DX , the girls could shape their breasts like they want and there was a cuddle pose where one of the partners was carressing them . And no mattzer the size of the breasts , the hand was always set fine .

Ps : as i stopped this other game since my first 3DX wedding , i don't know if they did some others

Maybe a welcome message people can create when you open a room, so that the host doesn't have to spam local with the same message every time someone joins the room ?

Maybe along with some bouncer options, where the host can kick someone out of the room, maybe even ban for XX minutes, instead of the lovely ignore button ? :rolleyes: