3DXChat Community

Development and suggestions?

Guest Doll

The thing is, this beach design is in someway what people have requested for awhile, just not in the image they had thought.

Many people wanted more green and nature in 3DX as the current locations were very minimal in that regard with only a couple palm tree's here and there and very not so good looking grass and low rez plants.

From Lisas new picture they are adding more variety to the game in terms of that. As it looks like they have changed the grass and added a new tree design.

Also people said they want the public locations reworked to be bigger due to the increasing player population because example being Sin Club is a busy place. It's very hard to move in there. So hopefully that'll be reworked also to be expanded.

So I am looking forward to the beach rework. And remember Lisa has posted some other stuff thats coming in next update like that what seems to be a cum on pose hanjob with the female holding her mouth open whilst waiting for the male to cum. So next patch is not only going to be the beach it looks like.

Don't lose faith guys! :)

Where on earth do you get these people/many people things from? In world? Certainly not in the forum.
Anyway, there is enough grass, beach, open spaces and variety in the world that we're not allowed to talk about (except they removed the moonscape, lol!).

Surely, the work involved in opening that up would have been a five minute job.

I'm gone as soon as my sub finishes. SL is far better.

If i remember well , somewhere in the forum peoples asked for the beach to be reworked . It's in some old topics , but peoples asked it . I just hope that they will add some music in the new beach map because if i don't use the actual beach , it's because there is no music .

I know peoples would say " why music at beach ? Listen the music of nature ( cf: waves , birds , etc ) " . Well , i anwser : If you want hear only the sound of waves and birds , just turn the music off ,

The content gap after January made me stop my sub, and while I used to check daily for updates, I only check once a month now and even that looks like it will change.

IMO, there is enough "space" in the game, especially with player created rooms. The only thing that will make me come back is more to do, NPCs to interact/have sex with, minigames both single and multiplayer, of course better sex positions and for the love of all that is right, better sex noises. I would personally like bigger cumshots (or the option for it) that dont look like the current poorly rendered 'spray' effect. Way more cum poses, or incorporate a cum animation into each pose and do away with the Cum tab entirely (a lot of work I am sure, but I mean damn, you are getting ~$20 a month from subscribers, fuckin do something worthwhile with it.)

And if the devs read the forums (they most probably do not) then I would like to say the number one reason I walked away was the silence. They drop a hint, and then it could be months before we are underwhelmed with the 'content' that is added. You are sitting on something here, the best looking sex MMO in existence. You don't have to make it look better, but FFS make it play better, and start communicating with your customers, and it won't be long before you'll have to purchase additional servers.

The content gap after January made me stop my sub, and while I used to check daily for updates, I only check once a month now and even that looks like it will change.

IMO, there is enough "space" in the game, especially with player created rooms. The only thing that will make me come back is more to do, NPCs to interact/have sex with, minigames both single and multiplayer, of course better sex positions and for the love of all that is right, better sex noises. I would personally like bigger cumshots (or the option for it) that dont look like the current poorly rendered 'spray' effect. Way more cum poses, or incorporate a cum animation into each pose and do away with the Cum tab entirely (a lot of work I am sure, but I mean damn, you are getting ~$20 a month from subscribers, fuckin do something worthwhile with it.)

And if the devs read the forums (they most probably do not) then I would like to say the number one reason I walked away was the silence. They drop a hint, and then it could be months before we are underwhelmed with the 'content' that is added. You are sitting on something here, the best looking sex MMO in existence. You don't have to make it look better, but FFS make it play better, and start communicating with your customers, and it won't be long before you'll have to purchase additional servers.

This pretty much sums up my entire stance. Very nicely put.

Guest Twiggy

The only time I can remember anyone asking for the beach to be re worked was well back before V2 was released, and even then it wasn't asked for much.

Main thing that was asked for at the beach was to have music.

I don't think they have a road map Rob, I think they just decide what they are going to do at the end of each little project, there is very little evidence of any sort of road map and more evidence of decisions being made on the fly.

I actually do believe now that most of that decision is made on what would be fun, or at least the least boring for them to work on.

So I guess the answer to having it so no one complains about someone else getting what they want is not give anyone anything they want.

There are some pretty common wants by the majority of people in there that have been ignored for years, others that will suite just one section that everyone agrees they should get and few would complain if they got it.

FFF for example has been asked for well over 2 years now and no one would complain if they got it, plus it has had an empty menu for that for so long as well.

Yes people have asked for expansions, mainly to Sin Club, so why expand the beach, why not Sin Club.

I could go on about things that are being ignored for pages but the biggest problem I see and is just getting so much worse is...

WHY IS EVERYTHING TAKING SO FUCKING LONG.

The only time I can remember anyone asking for the beach to be re worked was well back before V2 was released, and even then it wasn't asked for much.

Main thing that was asked for at the beach was to have music.

I don't think they have a road map Rob, I think they just decide what they are going to do at the end of each little project, there is very little evidence of any sort of road map and more evidence of decisions being made on the fly.

I actually do believe now that most of that decision is made on what would be fun, or at least the least boring for them to work on.

So I guess the answer to having it so no one complains about someone else getting what they want is not give anyone anything they want.

There are some pretty common wants by the majority of people in there that have been ignored for years, others that will suite just one section that everyone agrees they should get and few would complain if they got it.

FFF for example has been asked for well over 2 years now and no one would complain if they got it, plus it has had an empty menu for that for so long as well.

Yes people have asked for expansions, mainly to Sin Club, so why expand the beach, why not Sin Club.

I could go on about things that are being ignored for pages but the biggest problem I see and is just getting so much worse is...

WHY IS EVERYTHING TAKING SO FUCKING LONG.

I think they saw FT's beach tbh....

Note the VR ad on the in-game splash screen with the banana, which is kinda referencing her game too :)

R4iewN1.jpg

Ultimately i guess it comes down to how you view 3dx and the 20 dollars per month you spend on it.  At this point its just a game i log into when i feel like it and honestly i spend more then 20 bucks a month on mobile game purchases so its really not that big of a deal to me. I dont need lifelike, i have my real  life for that. 

I get why some are pissy, I really do but beating your head against the wall isn't doing anything besides giving yourself a headache. At this point they have shown what most want, they aren't interested in giving. Best thing anyone can do is stop supporting a game they clearly don't like or are fed up with. The pocketbook is the only way you will hit them where it hurts. 

if you were them and the same people who  constantly told you how sucky your  game is  yet still paid monthly, you would blow it off also. Things will only change when the people who do it are forced to change. 

The fact that you're correct is what bothers me the most. A lot of people, including myself, are putting our wallets where are mouths are.

What bothers me is that if this trend continues and 3DX simply fades due to people unsubscribing because of slow development and poor management, the only adult game with high quality graphics, animations, and lack of nickle-and-dime microtransactions simply dies with it, and the genre goes back to Second Life (lol) and a bunch of shitty chat rooms made to sucks pennies out of your wallet. This is what bothers me the most. This is why I'm still posting here rather than just fucking off with my money.

The developers of this have such an amazing thing on their hand, and yet they're just destroying it out of their own ignorance.

Guest Twiggy

The thing is ever since I have been in this game we have been sucked in with false promises.

* New location coming soon.... over a year later we got that with FC.

* When the new UI is finished it will enable us to update things much faster.....

* Unity 5 will allow us to update things much faster....

Until lately they have managed to keep the bulk of us having some sort of hope, or as Ash puts it, faith.

Last year I almost didn't re sub when the discount came through, but as there had been a few updates come through just before and seemed to be getting a steady flow again I thought I would give it one more chance.

Then just after that, no updates again, funny how that seems to go at that time of the year.

I agree with Any, I was also thinking that Frenchies beach will have had something to do with the new beach, like, oh her beach is better than mine I better make a new better one.

What I can tell you is Frenchie isn't the only game on the way from people in 3DXChat, there are 2 others I know of.

One has really good looking avis with dynamic hair, I wish he would post a pic of that in here then maybe Gizmo will do the same as he has done with the beach.

Here Gizmo, here is a link to how to do it, it is available in the Unity assets store....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZNfdsZAFhI

if they release a futa pose, the non dick carrying lesbians get mad

The problem is that last time a "non dick carrying lesbian" pose ( your words , i find it a bit insulting but maybe i understand badly the meaning of this expression ) was released was hmmm .... when ?  1 year ? 2 years ? I don't remember . So lesbians have a reason to be a bit annoyed right ?  ^_^ 

Synusoidal said...

and the genre goes back to Second Life (lol) and a bunch of shitty chat rooms made to sucks pennies out of your wallet.

Lol! Where do you get this garbage from? Since I went premium (for a lot less than an annual sub here) I haven't spent a cent.

True, I already had a large inventory but a) they pay me back 300 a week that I could use (and rarely have to because)  b ) there is so much free stuff available that is much more prolific than from 3dxchat (could there be less?) and it is far, far more variety and much better looking (I got three free dresses and three hairstyles last night).

Also, you go to the wrong places, if you mean by "genre" those looking for sex, music, dance, intelligent conversation, etc

OK, just a quick pic from SL in my (SL Premium) home...
So, things that have been asked for here...
Artwork for the walls (uploaded)
Venetian blinds for my windows.
A carpet (ok, not so good perhaps but this was free).
Tattoos.
And then there is my little puppy running around :) and I've also got a kitchen, a fireplace, etc. etc.

cordelia_at_home.jpg

Lol! Where do you get this garbage from? Since I went premium (for a lot less than an annual sub here) I haven't spent a cent.

True, I already had a large inventory but a) they pay me back 300 a week that I could use (and rarely have to because)  b ) there is so much free stuff available that is much more prolific than from 3dxchat (could there be less?) and it is far, far more variety and much better looking (I got three free dresses and three hairstyles last night).

Also, you go to the wrong places, if you mean by "genre" those looking for sex, music, dance, intelligent conversation, etc

This is why I said "Second Life and a bunch of shitty chat rooms made to sucks pennies out of your wallet.". I realize Second Life isn't based on the concept of micro-transactions.

However, Second Life is also incredibly dated and unless you really know your way around the complexities of that "game", it's very difficult for someone new like myself to get into it. In contrast, 3DX Chat is simple to get into and offers amazing quality in its animations and graphics.

On the other side, you have a bunch of adult games littered with micro-transactions. Let's look at some examples off the top of my head:

Chathouse 3D Roulette: This one isn't even a "massively multiplayer" game as they falsely advertise. You can pair up with your friends in individual rooms last time I checked, but nothing like 3DX Chat where you can do whatever in an open area with everyone else.

MNF Club: I don't even know what to say about this one...it's just...ugh.

A-Chat: Last time I tried this, it was micro-transactions as far as the eye could see. And the animations seem like something out of the 90s.

RLC: Same as above, pretty much.

So yes. 3DX Chat is the only game in this genre which fits the following criteria that myself and a lot of people I know look for in an adult game:

• Massive Multiplayer, for realsies
  • High quality animations/graphics
  • No micro-transactions
  • Full avatar customization
  • Multiple avatars per user
  • Focus on sex and adult content

I wouldn't really compare 3DX Chat, To Achat, or RLC. Dunno the others so won't comment on them. To get closer to apples to apples you need to compare 3DX Chat to Second Life 2.0 and Curio (RLC 2.0). Both have also suffered from delays. But Sansar has an army of Devs working on it. Curio has far less.

I know many here hate micro transactions, but imagine what 3DX Chat COULD be if they allowed content from those in the Unity Store who chose to sell under the terms and conditions of 3DX Chat.  There would be a flood of new content.

I'm sure the Dev's have good reasons for not buying from the Unity Store directly themselves. I'd just love to know why not. There is a shitload of good stuff there that would make 3DX Chat great quickly.  Not sex animations, which they would have to do themselves or hire a third party for, but maybe choice of apartments, new venues,  lot's of props, shower animations, etc.  Don't always need to re-invent the wheel.

I'm also surprised That the 3DX properties don't display populations like user rooms. Dirty Sluts is a prime example. Why is it busy over the original? Simple. People are drawn to what is popular. Same with the Yacht.  Open a clone Yacht Name it "Gang-bang Yacht" and get 20 people in it, and  it will fill fast and exceed the original 98% of the time because people see there are people there.

So many little things that need addressed and could help.

The devil is in the details.

I'm sure the Dev's have good reasons for not buying from the Unity Store directly themselves. I'd just love to know why not. There is a shitload of good stuff there that would make 3DX Chat great quickly.  Not sex animations, which they would have to do themselves or hire a third party for, but maybe choice of apartments, new venues,  lot's of props, shower animations, etc.  Don't always need to re-invent the wheel.

As someone who's worked professionally with Unity and its asset store, the content you find there is usually not fit for high quality commercial product. It's great for quick prototyping and demonstrations, but there are a lot of details that make them unusable in many situations.

If you care about the quality of the game you're building, you're better off avoiding the Unity asset store. There are many exceptions, of course, but that's the rule of thumb.

Second life isn't replacing 3DX its just to old and clunky and not just the graphics. I am not sure any open world can really since 3DX is sex focused. However, I can think of two open worlds which have comparable graphics and easy to use interfaces that will allow adult content. The first is Space it uses unity 5 like 3DX and has support for multiple avatar animations. its already out and you can try it yourself I was just looking at it and the interface and what it does reminds me of 3DX way more then second life. It does not have any adult content right now but it allows for it as long as its tagged and not obscene... It seems to be what a lot of people here say they want but... its totally empty. I downsized the screenshot so its a bit blurry.

YZWSEVG.jpg

http://sinewave.space/

The other is Sansar (second life 2) and it should be out soon. Both are new but I think they have potential.

Second Life, 1 or 2, and "Space", while they might allow adult content, they are not officially built for adult content. They're virtual social platforms. Same with IMVU. There is a reason I didn't include them in my list of alternatives to 3DX Chat.

The MMO 3D sex game genre is very very small. Maybe the fact that 3DX Chat has no competition is what allows the developers to behave like this.

As someone who's worked professionally with Unity and its asset store, the content you find there is usually not fit for high quality commercial product. It's great for quick prototyping and demonstrations, but there are a lot of details that make them unusable in many situations.

If you care about the quality of the game you're building, you're better off avoiding the Unity asset store. There are many exceptions, of course, but that's the rule of thumb.

It isn't about building the perfect world IMO, but rather a good dynamic platform. I'd argue that is why RLC, AChat and SL are still holding 10's of thousands of members.  Curio is obviously superior to RLC, yet it just doesn't have the content it needs and lacks the required fun factor. Graphics don't make a great platform or game necessarily. All one need look at are the mega flop games From Crytec, Epic and others that tried to sell on graphics. Even WOW is still chugging along cause of fun factor.

Although I agree not all content at the Unity Store is equal, there certainly is a great deal of high quality content there and a lot that even of lesser quality is still very good and perfectly usable. I believe the bought the saloon from the Unity store? Or so someone once claimed. I also have heard the asset on the beach water was bought from there, but that could all be hearsay.

I'd wager once Curio goes fully online with user uploads and micro transactions it will become the leading VR platform. Some of the stuff in the works there is simply amazing but years away.  I'd wager within a year of user uploaded content  subscribers online there are will be in the thousands perhaps 10's of thousands per hour. I'd think there will be a flood of sex animations and everything under the sun available - for a fee. Sex sells. It always has and if there is a buck ot be made someone will work for it..

I also like the idea of a no micro transaction 'game' but as we see such a model has suffered from slow development over the years. 

I guess it boils down to accept slow development for a low monthly cost, or choose rapid development  with content fees.

Edit: Here is an example just posted of a tease of the Death Star.

251437775ee6c92363839011d15019129665b75a

25143773fa9e61ee426700da4a3863bc2691dbf3

I also like the idea of a no micro transaction 'game' but as we see such a model has suffered from slow development over the years. 

I guess it boils down to accept slow development for a low monthly cost, or choose rapid development  with content fees.

If micro transactions incentivized the developers of 3DX Chat to develop faster, rest assured, we would've had micro transactions by now.

I don't believe for a second that lack of financial incentive is why gizmo and Lisa are being the way they are.

So no, I don't think it boils down to those two choices. First and foremost, it boils down to how many fucks the developers give to their project and their consumers.

Members of this so called "toxic" community have even offered to produce content for them for free.

If micro transactions incentivized the developers of 3DX Chat to develop faster, rest assured, we would've had micro transactions by now.

I don't believe for a second that lack of financial incentive is why gizmo and Lisa are being the way they are.

So no, I don't think it boils down to those two choices. First and foremost, it boils down to how many fucks the developers give to their project and their consumers.

Members of this so called "toxic" community have even offered to produce content for them for free.

Yes, I've read that. It's a shame they are not interested. I'd think they have a good reason for not taking freely given content.  I mean, since it seems so illogical to refuse it, there must be a logical reason to not take it.

This person spent months making this i'd imagine. I suspect they didn't spend that much time on this for free. I'd think they did it to make money off the fruits of their labor. I could be wrong, but I firmly believe this is why Curio will eclipse 3DX Chat. You have a finite amount of developers that can only do so many things. but if you have 100's of content developers - you get stuff like this weekly and maybe even daily.

251438014d762f2382dc6615f8b01cfe07773945

Guest Twiggy

Unity is just like any other 3D assets store, it has a lot of low quality things yes, likely about 90%, but it also has quite a deal of high quality things in there to.

The Saloon is available in there, so it is very likely that is where it came from.

There are also other things available in there that are in the game, so it is a very good chance they have used it before.

Some of the dances were purchased from TruBones, which is very questionable on it's products being legal, Trubones was once in the Unity assets store but was removed.

If you look around in the different websites that sell 3D content for games, you will see quite a lot of things that have turned up in the game.

The problem isn't finding items, it is that the devs just do not put in enough time and effort, they do very little.

Everything they do takes far longer than it should do, and there are lots of things they could do that would only involve a small amount of time that would really add to the game, they just seem to refuse to do it.

Unity is just like any other 3D assets store, it has a lot of low quality things yes, likely about 90%, but it also has quite a deal of high quality things in there to.

The Saloon is available in there, so it is very likely that is where it came from.

There are also other things available in there that are in the game, so it is a very good chance they have used it before.

Some of the dances were purchased from TruBones, which is very questionable on it's products being legal, Trubones was once in the Unity assets store but was removed.

If you look around in the different websites that sell 3D content for games, you will see quite a lot of things that have turned up in the game.

The problem isn't finding items, it is that the devs just do not put in enough time and effort, they do very little.

Everything they do takes far longer than it should do, and there are lots of things they could do that would only involve a small amount of time that would really add to the game, they just seem to refuse to do it.

If what your saying is true and they have bought assets it seems counter intuitive for them not to buy as many things to stick in the game to make it better and them make more money.

I dunno what their daily schedule is like. Maybe they work a lot on this, maybe they vacation a lot.. 

Curio seems to be avoiding buying assets from the Unity Store anymore too. I know they had compatibility issues long ago. Dunno if that is the case there and if that can be a reason they don't here. But the saloon works and water asset does so... who knows.

Hopefully they change things up, cause if they are complacent, then this will be a ghost town of a platform in a couple of years.

Guest Twiggy

Yes they have to start producing the goods.

I mean what they have done they have done well, it has just taken them far to long, and they fail to address issues that really should be addressed.

Saying to keep faith and be patient can only work for so long, sooner or later that faith and patients runs out for everyone, and it is getting close to that for a lot of people now.

Already has for a lot really.

Soon has got to start meaning soon when they say it, not months to years.

Or soon, as you say, it could end up emptying, once the numbers start to really drop, why would anyone stay.

Lately there are so many saying they are not going to re subscribe and hoping Frenchie or someone gets another game on the way.

So many are looking elsewhere because they are just so sick of waiting for the devs here to get their act together.