Jump to content
3DXChat Community
Sign in to follow this  
AlexaDarkness

Nipple Sucking...

Recommended Posts

Sadly this wont happen unless they change the way of creating poses. The poses are fix animations. Only the Head can be moved when you press the moaning button. And because of the different sizes of breasts, it will look awkward for some sizes.

 

For a better understanding I made 3 pictures. All 3 shows the same pose but with different sizes of breast. (Its the cuddling mf pose on the couch where the guy massages the breast)

First one is with the size which the animations are created with: https://i.gyazo.com/b9a9b90425a22bc3cc1fc6641772c7a0.png

The second is with maxed size breasts and here you can see how the hand clips into the breast: https://i.gyazo.com/fb262cb6bed11f19863d1b727a4ca39d.png

The third is with minimized size breasts and here the hand just grabs air: https://i.gyazo.com/2cad9fe837d15c7d705b0c0f0415866b.png

 

And now imagine your face would suck air or clip into breasts. Not really "romantic" huh? So, until the devs find a way to fix or adjust the pose to the breast size, we will never get any nipple sucking or boobjob poses sadly. I'd love to see them aswell.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Loruna said:

Sadly this wont happen unless they change the way of creating poses. The poses are fix animations. Only the Head can be moved when you press the moaning button. And because of the different sizes of breasts, it will look awkward for some sizes.

 

For a better understanding I made 3 pictures. All 3 shows the same pose but with different sizes of breast. (Its the cuddling mf pose on the couch where the guy massages the breast)

First one is with the size which the animations are created with: https://i.gyazo.com/b9a9b90425a22bc3cc1fc6641772c7a0.png

The second is with maxed size breasts and here you can see how the hand clips into the breast: https://i.gyazo.com/fb262cb6bed11f19863d1b727a4ca39d.png

The third is with minimized size breasts and here the hand just grabs air: https://i.gyazo.com/2cad9fe837d15c7d705b0c0f0415866b.png

 

And now imagine your face would suck air or clip into breasts. Not really "romantic" huh? So, until the devs find a way to fix or adjust the pose to the breast size, we will never get any nipple sucking or boobjob poses sadly. I'd love to see them aswell.

I was thinking about this a little while ago. For those that have been around a while, pre world builder there was a bug with one of the lounge poses where the breast size went to the default Betty size, but as soon as you changed or stopped that pose the breasts would revert back to your selected size, and as weve seen also with the lounge pose when they converted the MF doggy to FF, the females back was stretched to line up the pose. 

With this in mind, its obvious that body part dimensions can be changed on either model when inside the editor for the pose, so they could have all sorts of nipple play using the default size when in that pose. I know some wouldnt be happy with that, but Im sure plenty would love to have it like that instead of nothing at all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, JenC said:

I was thinking about this a little while ago. For those that have been around a while, pre world builder there was a bug with one of the lounge poses where the breast size went to the default Betty size, but as soon as you changed or stopped that pose the breasts would revert back to your selected size, and as weve seen also with the lounge pose when they converted the MF doggy to FF, the females back was stretched to line up the pose. 

With this in mind, its obvious that body part dimensions can be changed on either model when inside the editor for the pose, so they could have all sorts of nipple play using the default size when in that pose. I know some wouldnt be happy with that, but Im sure plenty would love to have it like that instead of nothing at all.

Actually there is a simular bug in terms of breast size. One of the newer MMF pose would do the same. But infact, your breast size will stay at the default Betty size. But in my opinion they shouldn't do poses based on bugs and glitches. They should change the way of poses so they can add additional things like butt slapping for example. To make the poses more interactive and not just clicking an animation and be done with it, you know?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There will be nipples sucking when you all stop going extremely mad with the breast sizes, but for now, that will just make your head clip into someone breast because they have couple melons bigger than your head.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In chathouse they have breasts play poses and it work pretty well, no matter the size of the breasts. So if they can do it in chathouse, why wouldn't it be possible in 3DX ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Leeloo said:

In chathouse they have breasts play poses and it work pretty well, no matter the size of the breasts. So if they can do it in chathouse, why wouldn't it be possible in 3DX ?

Because they have interactive poses. You start one and without a break or something, you can switch within that pose to a different one. Grabbing breast for example. That means the poses are not static. The ones in 3dx are. They are like video clips that you play over and over again. They have a loop if you watch them closly. And as long as that is the system of 3dx poses, breastplays won't happen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Leeloo said:

In chathouse they have breasts play poses and it work pretty well, no matter the size of the breasts. So if they can do it in chathouse, why wouldn't it be possible in 3DX ?

When you change a breast size in 3dxchat it changes in all dimensions and nipples moves too(forward or back). Another method is when devs change the size without nipples. Nipples should stay at the same spot, but the problem with any breast play will still actual.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Loruna said:

Because they have interactive poses. You start one and without a break or something, you can switch within that pose to a different one. Grabbing breast for example. That means the poses are not static. The ones in 3dx are. They are like video clips that you play over and over again. They have a loop if you watch them closly. And as long as that is the system of 3dx poses, breastplays won't happen.

That don't explain why there is breast play poses in chathouse and not in 3DX lol. They could do "static" breastplay poses in 3DX too. There should be a way for them to make the hand position set to the place where the nipple is, no matter the size of the breasts. But i'm not a programer so maybe i'm wrong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Leeloo said:

That don't explain why there is breast play poses in chathouse and not in 3DX lol. They could do "static" breastplay poses in 3DX too. There should be a way for them to make the hand position set to the place where the nipple is, no matter the size of the breasts. But i'm not a programer so maybe i'm wrong.

The poses are created with a standard breast size. The betty breast size. Every pose is created with that. That's what I mean with static. The hand cannot move or being adjust to the breast size or the nipple position. That's not possible with this system. As I said. Its like a video clip that gets repeated over and over again. Chathouse has a different system. The hand follows a path along the body and adjust to the breast size. But not in 3dx. They have to change the way how they do the poses and only then it will be possible. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A Nipple sucking pose could work, if they can workout how to change the physics of skin on avatars works....  I use Cinema4D... so I know the basics of creating skin that can adapt with other objects... so if this can be applied to avatars, namely their boobs, then nipple sucking is easy... in fact Breast again Breasts would squish rather than merge.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...