3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates

D1SC0STU

I just wanna say now it's very usefull updates has been added, we're all long time is waiting for "write pm from anywhere" now we got it and thank you dear Devs this is realy cool updates and so nice is the new style profile+fl. good work devs! 

Best regards LEKS

Each time more new poses, but they almost all anal, it may be necessary to rename the game in DestroyYourAnusXChat :rolleyes::ph34r::lol:

Omg, I laugh so much to this one. I am rolling on the floor. Mike you are trying to kill me ?

Each time more new poses, but they almost all anal, it may be necessary to rename the game in DestroyYourAnusXChat  :rolleyes:  :ph34r:  :lol:

:wacko: One more anal position.......... i have no words................. :wacko:  :wacko:  :wacko:

For myself i think they do all the poses anal to be able to transform them to F/S easyer . But i personally hope that they will never give this last to "FF" it looks weird and silly ( saw someone try it in sin last night ) . 

It looks like when 2 dogs are glued and you need to pour hot water to unglue them lol

For myself i think they do all the poses anal to be able to transform them to F/S easyer . But i personally hope that they will never give this last to "FF" it looks weird and silly ( saw someone try it in sin last night ) . 

It looks like when 2 dogs are glued and you need to pour hot water to unglue them lol

EWWW they gave us the pose .... seriously did they smoke drug ? Do they really think that 2 girls together would like this pose ?

uhuh , fingering is better than this pose lol , this pose is just good to have nice legs because surely after 30 minutes of this pose your muscles are working . But this appart , this pose absolutely dont fit FF sex not even sure it fit FS sex

Good bug fixed and etc. now we can come inside the pool in da home, but few new poses in the pool would be great, new pose good traning for vagina, +mf add also in next updates. good work devs anyway!

Be well 

Hello Devs, hello mods,

I'm a bit disappointed. Not by the work on the game. The last updates have been nice and I hope you'll continue your work on this Kind of regular rythm.

But what's really confusing me is how you try to make a fool of those who still caring. Riela started a - from my Point of view - very nice thread where she claimed (just one Point) that the devs don't care about Player wishes and do not communicate to them. That caused a lot of Trouble and brought her a lot of blaming. But in the end you reacted to it by starting a weekly answering round, where Ash was used as Speaker of the Devs (thx, Ash, for that).

That seemed to sooth the community a bit. You hold on to it for 3 (!?) weeks. After that the answers came on an irregulary base. But you promised: There will be a new way of communication that will be even better. So we waited for another to week and you came Up with:

The good old Patch notes!? An Instrument that was used before by Lisa and Gizmo. For me a step back and not one foreward. What's even more - In my opinion you're making a fool of all those People who cared about that. And Mr. Ash - no offence meant - you've become the Instrument for that. 

So, after all it's still the game of the devs and they decide how to run it. But, please, if you don't want People to engage in this game and its development just have enough Courage to say so!

But my advice - as an Marketing expert in RL - for you is to build Up your Business model on People who are loyal to this game and to this community. Cause from my experience the "old" community seems to shrink. Of course there are more and more new members I see strolling around. But most of them just try clicking through poses, getting bored and vanish after a month of Membership. These members won't engage other users to prolong their subscription. Like I said: Just an - and I have to admit, unasked - addvice.

Cheers

Mic

But my advice - as an Marketing expert in RL - for you is to build Up your Business model on People who are loyal to this game and to this community. Cause from my experience the "old" community seems to shrink. Of course there are more and more new members I see strolling around. But most of them just try clicking through poses, getting bored and vanish after a month of Membership. These members won't engage other users to prolong their subscription. Like I said: Just an - and I have to admit, unasked - addvice.

giphy.gif

In my opinion they should use again the upcoming patch topic.

I mean what MrAsh does is wonderful. But it is only the explanation of what a patch brings us, AFTER the patch is released.

They should write a list with the improvements BEFORE the release of each patch. They should put dates in that list so people know what they are working on and when those improvements will be released.

I am not telling to have a new patch EACH week or something. They could put "comfortable" dates of release.

Plus, looking at what they're working on is a good way for the community to post its opinion and its desires, that also can help devs to know what to introduce in the next patch and so on.

There're too many posts and opinions here and there and I am sure that devs don't (and cannot) read them all. They're using the help of a user to "talk" to community!!! C'mon.... They don't have the time to write 10 lines of what is in development before each patch and when they will release it??? I cannot believe...

Why am I telling this all?

Because I know this game is wonderful and plus I know this game is not free. I don't mean I pay to have a patch each week, but I would like to have a better organized system in order to know which new things I am paying for, and not to "find them out" each time a new patch is released, with someone (lovely MrAsh) who explains me that.

Sorry for my English.

Thanks and kisses

Hmmm ... Wonder what would be best . Saying that devs will do X update(s) at the date X and not be able to make the update in time . Or not tell us when will be the next update and give us one earlyer than devs think ... Dilemma .... dilemma ... 

Hello Devs, hello mods,

That seemed to sooth the community a bit. You hold on to it for 3 (!?) weeks. After that the answers came on an irregulary base. But you promised: There will be a new way of communication that will be even better. So we waited for another to week and you came Up with:

The good old Patch notes!? An Instrument that was used before by Lisa and Gizmo. For me a step back and not one foreward. What's even more - In my opinion you're making a fool of all those People who cared about that. And Mr. Ash - no offence meant - you've become the Instrument for that

The answers topic isn't dead its just out on hold due to no questions coming in at all through the email. As it seemed the interest in it had died down (The irregular posting was due to not having sufficient amount questions to fit the 3 questions a week) People just stopped sending in questions, whether they were unsure the thread was there I am not sure. :) But the answers topic isn't dead and finished, and will come back to life if peoples interests in it return. ^^ As I look at the email account daily but no questions come in. :(

But yeah, the patch notes topic has returned which I write in upcoming updates if I know of them. Just I am unsure on the dates they will be released, so I cannot release dates on the release as I do not know them. As I would of if I know of the dates. When posting them. ^^

The answers topic isn't dead its just out on hold due to no questions coming in at all through the email. As it seemed the interest in it had died down (The irregular posting was due to not having sufficient amount questions to fit the 3 questions a week) People just stopped sending in questions, whether they were unsure the thread was there I am not sure. :) But the answers topic isn't dead and finished, and will come back to life if peoples interests in it return. ^^ As I look at the email account daily but no questions come in. :(

But yeah, the patch notes topic has returned which I write in upcoming updates if I know of them. Just I am unsure on the dates they will be released, so I cannot release dates on the release as I do not know them. As I would of if I know of the dates. When posting them. ^^

Hi Ash,

thanks for answering. And please don't get me wrong: I really respect the work you do for the community and think that you're doing a great Job at it.

But the devs have to ask themselves if the "eMail-process" is the right way to communicate with their customers as the customers obviously don't like it. But maybe it's just the summer what's preventing People from asking question (and just some horny pervs like me still Keep on writing :P ). Or maybe all the People who have participated in the late discussion about the development are allready scared away. Fact is that I don't see those People very often.

Anyway - it's all just some Food for thought if the devs want to Think about it.

Have a great time and take care and Keep on rocking

Mich

Hey Mich! Yeah no problem, I understand your concerns. Yeah perhaps most are on vacation, the email is still sctive and if any questions people have, are more than welcome to send them there. Perhaps you are right also, they may not want to send emails for questions as emails are a personal piece of info (but all email addresses are enclosed and kept secret of course) I am not sure, but after around a month of that topic the questions just stopped or the same questions were sent that were already answered. :)

I will be keeping an eye out though on things if people do want it back and such. I do appreciate yours and Nionlights concerns. Just not sure what I can do to fix them at this time.

You keep on rocking as well Mich! Hope your summer is grand so far!