3DXChat Community

Pic contests judges are taking it personal

JuicyJina

You deleted your OP ...  but luckily or not, a few quoted it.

No offense, but when you start of this topic with insults, directed at a community as a whole, doesn't matter if you target only the judges, but as long as you don't know who they are, you are targetting everyone.

Had you worded yourself differently, the response you got woulda been different. I don't know about you, but that's not how I start an adult conversation.

Its ok :) maybe i was in rush and frustrated anyway i apologize for everyone i should have let it go its just a competition..... <3

At last is it a voluntary contest and I think it should be handled in the opinion of the organizers :)

This topic could be helpful to find ideas for the voting process but at least is it only in the choices of the judges and organizers to change it or not.

And a whining /Complaining of ppl who didn't won will not change the fact of an voluntary service/contest!

The idea you proposed ( 10 judges + one vote for the most likes ) was the thing i proposed after the first or second contest with judges ( exept i proposed 3 judges and the like vote ) but it was a bit criticized if i remember well.

but mostly, I think one important thing is that the winners from one month, should not be allowed to participate the following month, to leave opportunities for others.

Ofc they should contribute if they want, but knowing that their submissions will not be voted for the prizes.

I agree with this too ( and i think it was one of my past propositions but not sure ) , because if the first month someone win ( especialy for edited ones ) he or she is probably the best at editing pics . If he or she participate the next month , i think he/she will still be the best at editing so he/she will win again , and again , and again the followings months ( exept if he/she decide to stop to post pics ) and someone as bad with editing as i am have zero chances to win ( yes , photoshop is like japanese for me :D )

Its ok :) maybe i was in rush and frustrated anyway i apologize for everyone i should have let it go its just a competition..... <3

No need to apologise, we all get het up sometimes and as I said it was a lovely picture. Whenever I feel like that I remember what that great life guru Taylor said: And I try to shake it off, shake it off! :D

Look, i dont know what you want and i dont care about what you want, no one asked your opinion darling sorry...

JuicyJina, on 03 Aug 2016 - 08:29 AM, said:

Hahaha you are so funny. I don't want anything and nobody asked for your opinion, or your rude little comments/remarks either but we still got them.

and nobody asked for yours yet we got a 5 page thread because you are butthurt you didnt win. thats the funny thing about forums, they are open to all.

RobT, on 03 Aug 2016 - 08:38 AM, said:

Right! Amen! :P -Highfives-

the answer is pretty simple, because i felt like it.  You seem to be suffering from the same affliction as others here who think you are the only one who can have an opinion. then when someone doesnt agree you bring out the "nobody asked for your opinion"  Simple fact of the matter is this, nobody asked for yours either but you have that right to say whatever you want, just as Akali  does or anyone else. 

RobT, on 03 Aug 2016 - 09:09 AM, said:

-Highfives ya again-

as long as i dont get insulted then i dont have no problem but when people such as urself and akali come up here thinking you have the right to talk about me then i will have to fire back.... conversation over...

JuicyJina, on 03 Aug 2016 - 09:10 AM, said:

Have the right to talk about you? We were talking to you not about you. A difference. You had your opinion and we commented with ours. 

ahh, so its ok to tell others that the opinion they have doesnt matter  but if someone does it to you, thats different. Ok, thanks for the clarification

RobT, on 03 Aug 2016 - 09:12 AM, said:

-Highfives ya a third time- Damn does your hand hurt yet Rob? 

I'm Kindly requesting the Admins to delete this thread... i opened it for adults to discuss and turned out that i was talking to children who use insult as power of talking...

JuicyJina, on 03 Aug 2016 - 09:14 AM, said:

The only insults i seen were pretty much yours now you want it deleted bc you cant take the heat?

You deleted your OP ...  but luckily or not, a few quoted it.

No offense, but when you start of this topic with insults, directed at a community as a whole, doesn't matter if you target only the judges, but as long as you don't know who they are, you are targetting everyone.

Had you worded yourself differently, the response you got woulda been different. I don't know about you, but that's not how I start an adult conversation, with a rant made out of frustration, insulting others.

Shanti, on 03 Aug 2016 - 09:34 AM, said:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

JuicyJina, on 03 Aug 2016 - 09:37 AM, said:

Im sure lots of people were frustrated they lost too but thanks for the apology and good luck in all the next competition to come!

I agree with this too ( and i think it was one of my past propositions but not sure ) , because if the first month someone win ( especialy for edited ones ) he or she is probably the best at editing pics . If he or she participate the next month , i think he/she will still be the best at editing so he/she will win again , and again , and again the followings months ( exept if he/she decide to stop to post pics ) and someone as bad with editing as i am have zero chances to win ( yes , photoshop is like japanese for me :D )

Leeloo, on 03 Aug 2016 - 09:59 AM, said:

Thats what i would do sometimes when I won. I wouldn't enter the next competition out of respect for everyone & so it was fair

Guest SAmor

Toxic , you kill me lol i forgive you hun hehehehe

PLEASE FORGIVE ME AHEAD OF TIME BUT I CAN'T STOP MYSELF AND HAVE TO PUT THESE HERE BC I FEEL THEY FIT SO WELL WITH THIS TOPIC. FYI I suffer from sarcasmia hehe :D

SAhAxOK.jpg

qXUUWeN.jpg