3DXChat Community

3DX 2.0 BUG report by Juicy Jina

JuicyJina

Will be updated if any new bug discovered....

1. Black Stroke with water animation..

845bedb95f335dc491fe49f4a62f9d59.gif

2. Poor lighting in night mode (i dunno if its suppose to be like that)

66ece2cacb576dbe33c4aec53c7833f2.gif

3. When in "cloudy" mode in room 1, this horizontal dark gray line appears in the horizon.

e66a31174bdfed0444d2b6d58fd9faae.gif

4. The camera tool disappears from the screen and the icon as well when clicking "take shot"

2bbe07e3ae6354f3fa336b30f32729ac.gif

4. Aperture slider not making any difference.

b331a1bcedb01060cb931805ed11d655.gif

5. No scenery in room 2 just grey screen.

4599c8f2813b31e110cb051480efd8e7.gif

**UPDATE**

6. No wood under the fire in love island.

9302cc7cfbc98f0eb0e419d07cdbf17d.gif

7. Beer bottles are clickable but doesnt show the "Action" icon on the cursor to indicate that this item is usable and can be interacted with which people will think that its not working...

790992785018f5c642f995e83dfe4391.gif

8. Skin colors are not like before (is it meant to be or is it a glitch?)

3d338fb59c4a0fd91074e23ee356f98d.gif

So she started her own thread. Jina looks so hot, I'll gladly make allowances.

Just to add on...

I'm told that when you strip, other players in the room can't tell unless they leave and rejoin the room. (Which reminds me, an actual remove top, remove pants and remove shoes animation for stripping ought to be a future project, not just *poof* clothes are off but grab the top and pull over your head or pull down the pants and step out of them animations). It would be sexier.

Round wooden tables became round wooden chairs. I haven't tried just replacing them but may have to.

Bracelets now seem to come only in white.

Moaning sounds in sex scenes remain but click-on moans or coming moans as well as squish-squish-squish sex sounds are no longer audible. Plus the sex action seems even slower than before.

That's all I can think of for now.

Jina, I volunteer as your virtual partner if you want to do any testing (wink).

For #2, you're on an island without any light source. If you go outside when it's dark sometime, you'll see that this lighting is actually very generous. 

I'm just saying that because the new feature is great and really immersive. I don't want the Devs thinking they have to backtrack on good changes.

Maybe you could try playing with the gamma settings on your monitor. That might be why it seems to dark for you.

For #2, you're on an island without any light source. If you go outside when it's dark sometime, you'll see that this lighting is actually very generous. 

I'm just saying that because the new feature is great and really immersive. I don't want the Devs thinking they have to backtrack on good changes.

I love the night feature the way it is, I would be sad to see that level of darkness removed. A good solution would be to perhaps have another night time option with a more illuminated moon to add a bit more variety to the immersive qualities.

I love the night feature the way it is, I would be sad to see that level of darkness removed. A good solution would be to perhaps have another night time option with a more illuminated moon to add a bit more variety to the immersive qualities.

It really depends on the settings of your Graphics on the possible Performance of your Graphic Card :)

With a not so good pc I thought also "Damn is this Dark" later I changed the PC to one with better Graphic Performance and it locks a lot better and brighter!

It really depends on the settings of your Graphics on the possible Performance of your Graphic Card :)

With a not so good pc I thought also "Damn is this Dark" later I changed the PC to one with better Graphic Performance and it locks a lot better and brighter!

Achilles thank you for your comment but i want to say that i run 3dx on a high end laptop (ACER ASPIRE V NITRO BLACK EDITION) with a NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 960M 16G Graphic Card and a 16GB RAM go ahead and look up the specs on google and i have all my drivers up to date so i dont find that logic if i may say ^^ 

Achilles thank you for your comment but i want to say that i run 3dx on a high end laptop (ACER ASPIRE V NITRO BLACK EDITION) with a NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 960M 16G Graphic Card and a 16GB RAM go ahead and look up the specs on google and i have all my drivers up to date so i dont find that logic if i may say ^^ 

I don't know but I think it's like my problem with the SurfacePro3 and enabled check Box for simple water.

I think there are some problems with the support of some Graphic Cards and drivers :)

I don't know but I think it's like my problem with the SurfacePro3 and enabled check Box for simple water.

I think there are some problems with the support of some Graphic Cards and drivers :)

Well its beta version and we are all here to help, we appreciate everything you do as long as we communicate. :) happy gaming :P

Well its beta version and we are all here to help, we appreciate everything you do as long as we communicate. :) happy gaming :P

Hehe yes :) I look also forward to get soon more performance with the surface :)

But I wanted to say with my Dell and Graphic settings on high, I've no problem with full night Locations!

Guest Twiggy

Hey JuicyJina,

Firstly I think you did a great job with your post, the screenshots make it easy to see what you mean.

So don't worry about people going on about 2nd posts and things, they are just being petty.

The black stroke in pic 1 I think has something to do with reflections, I think eventually they will get that right or maybe take reflections off our avis in the water.

The dark mode I think we all need to accept that there will be areas where it will appear very dark and our avis will be hard to see.

The effect that gives us in areas where it is lit is well worth that and what we are able to do in our rooms with lighting for the dark mode I really like.

For the rest I had a friend show me some settings on my NVidia card control panel under 3D Settings that not only fixed some of the problems like you have shown, it also enhanced things a lot as well on my GTX970m.

For example on mine FXAA was set to off, switching that on made a difference, so if you haven't already maybe have a look in there and see what you can do.

Thanks dear JuicyJina for sharing what you've found bugs from Beta software.

I prefer to wait for final release software from this game.

I'm paying customer here.Not a lab test rats.

By the way, I play my own way what I love to.

Looking forwarding to seeing the best game here.

Cheers,

Found another couple of bugs. The first is that the folding chairs (beach chairs) no longer move your character to the position before you recline in them so you find yourself reclining at an odd angle while not in the chair and seemingly unable to get back up without leaving the room and re-entering.

EDIT: This appears to be fixed with latest update. Thanks!

The beach water from Appt 1 looks like there was a major oil spill nearby if you are watching it hit the shore at dusk. Like some sort of black silt washing ashore.

I was helping a friend try Beta 2.0 and her 3DX Desktop icon was replaced by one for 2.0 Beta and it freaked her out because she thought she had erased her 1.0 game even though they were in separate folders. It turns out the game launches as 3DXChat.exe in either folder which is why it replaced the 1.0 icon with 2.0 on the desktop. I coached her into making a shortcut for 1.0 and dragging it to her desktop so she'd have two icons - one for each game. It's not a bug but it did make her freak out with her thinking she had erased her old game folder.  It may be necessary to warn people who try to test.

BTW, Hi Jina! Great to meet you during the Spin The Bottle game.