3DXChat Community
Heidi

Server Maintenance - Info Thread

What would be appropriate would be for these server connection issues to reappear during the 3DX Insane Party this Saturday. Perhaps then there would be of an incentive to resolve these issues.

Seems like the devs decided to maintain the server. At least I'm not able to connect anymore?

I can connect until I go to my apt then it says connection lost .....was it the comment I made about the party tonight???

Guest JuliaNiky

I think i'm going to dance now ... in real life ... bad luck for 3DXChat, I get somebody   :wub: sweety :wub:   there ... I never come back ! :angry: 

I think i'm going to dance now ... in real life ... bad luck for 3DXChat, I get somebody   :wub: sweety :wub:   there ... I never come back ! :angry: 

Geht gar nicht Tina ^^

Just Woke up from my Nap... and cannot connect... Considering I have never had this problem before it is not me... now I'm wondering if I have to go back to bed? ;)

Praying it's for 2.0 - but I'm just hopeful...That'd be a mega update to our clients. It's 9:14am right now - hope everyone's having a good day/night wherever they are.