3DXChat Community

Server Maintenance - Info Thread

Heidi

Forum thread about the major content/graphic engine update is at 3 pages.

This thread full of complaining about the servers being down is at 9 pages.

That being said, should they have said something or given us a heads up about the maintenance? Yes they should have.

Should you be in here complaining about it when they literally announced that major update in the very same day? NO.

So give it a rest and cut them some slack.

Just my two cents.

That being said, should they have said something or given us a heads up about the maintenance? Yes they should have.

Should you be in here complaining about it when they literally announced that major update in the very same day? NO.

Just my two cents.

not sure where you got they are doing it today from but that post did not have a day on it, plus it was april fools day

Just my two cents.

Tell me where it said they were doing the update today.....

not sure where you got they are doing it today from but that post did not have a day on it, plus it was april fools day

@necra: perhaps you´r right my dear (yep - it´s me - Phili ;) )

buuuuuut:

Mp4rttd1 is also right!

And it´s a very sh.... idea to make an update which needs so much time on friday/saturday (if it is the update - what i personally doubt)...

Just my two cents.

Yes, Necra, right, but that was only the update announce, not the update itself. I think they need more time to polish it up.

All users at least have the right to know what's going on - maintenance, server attack or patch installation.

Well, me and Phili were thinking about one of possible date for our wedding ceremony for today! Luckily we were not able sent invitations... othewise that would be a pure disaster!

Guest Twiggy

Damm, I haven't been able to get time to get on for nearly a week now, finally do and this happens :(

I don't think it is a planned maintenance, if it was you wouldn't be able to log in at all I think, I think this is a glitch. 

Looking at Lisas pics of the Unity 5 update I would guess they are still some time from that update, even though they have done what appears to be quite a bit it also looks like there is still work to be done.

@Mp4rttd1 & XxdirtycumslutxX

Where in my post did I state that the update is coming today? Nowhere. What I did say is that it got announced today as the next upcoming update.

Instead of posting things in haste, take a moment to think and read what is being said, thank you.  :)

edit: To avoid any more misunderstandings on my words I'll sum it up, I'm not saying what has happened with the server downtime is acceptable, I'm not trying to defend them for it. I'm sure it has ruined a lot of things people had planned for today. What I am saying however is that I'm willing to cut them some slack because I'm excited to see what they have in store for us in the near future, I hope. Positive thinking people, try it, it's good for you!  :D

Edited by Necraloth

Hi there,

I can login fine, and choose one of my characters/avatars....but once I am in my apartment, 2 seconds later the red box "Connection Lost - Reconnect" appears.  I've tried reconnecting, logging out and trying again, restarting game...

Nothing seems to be working.

Please help.