3DXChat Community

Can't connect to servers

Guest MichaelSins

hey all :) Lisa is still in the game so it is for sure they work on it and try to fix it, sometimes it is very difficult  to find the issue and in this case here is it for sure not that easy :) just be patient and give the devs time, the devs found always a solution till now so they will also fix this here :)

kind regards

Shannon

Lol so many of you are geting so stressed and worked up over this. Go do somthing else, play another game, go outside. Complaining over and over isn't going to fix it and faster. The devs know about it and I'm sure they are fixing the problem. Patience people.

Oh yeah"!!! Not my case and doing something else for sure hihi ;) like playing my gibs and handling the mic...I feeeeel so relaaax since i didn't renew my sub till now

Rock it up ya!

I understand your exasperation but it isn't needed to be rude or use bad words :)

Bullshit will also not fix the problem faster^^

Thanks for posting, Achilles.  It's good to know that someone with some kind of official title knows about this issue and that our problems are being looked into.

It would be NICE to get a little more info.  But at least we have some.

For everyone else:

DEVS have been notified.

I have sent a PM on the forums to Lisa and Gizmo (Administrators)

I have submitted a support ticket, as have others.

Achilles (Moderator) is posting that DEVS are working on the issue

If you have problems, PLEASE REPLY to this thread. 

It is good to let the staff know that there is a large number of people affected.

When do you think we will be able to play?

1 day? 1 week?

Big corporations like Sony go through things like this sometimes and it takes them about 48 hours to a week, but those are millions of gamers at once. This issue should be resolved by Friday-Saturday if they are truly working around the clock to fix it.

Well ive decided not to log into 3dxchat until everyone is back in game not fair that we all can't be on lol. Sorry for my rants here and there in my posts haha Im never one to complain or get angry guess the lack of communication from the devs really got to me this time hehe night all!! Have fun playing some new mmos or get outside and do things yaaaaaaaaa!! Laterz!!