3DXChat Community

Patch #337

Lisa

We desperately need more furniture, clothes and poses in this game.
We are sitting on a diet for years :)))) - One sex pose to 1...2 month - this is a very good joke. A year later, these jokes are beginning to disappoint

Patch "once a month" will not be able to eliminate the catastrophic shortage  poses, clothing, furniture. We need YouTube support to home TV, we need more power editor for avatar customization... we need, need, need....

BTW.
@ch@t  started to give people free VIP status for 3 days.

Game developers should immediately review its policy and begin to give trial accounts.

PS

Lisa. We love you :wub:

Noticed that some people are pointing a lack of clothes (it exists, especially for male players) and not for poses, while I come from another sexgame where there was right the opposite problem and where the roleplay was way more used judging from I've seen here in this time.

Curious fact.

Anyway I'm looking forward for this incoming update.

Keep it going Lisa and devs team.

The first post was updated  :wub: 

One quick thing while you're reworking the menu, is it possible we could get hotkey - and + for speed decrease and increase the poses in addition to the existing hotkeys if they're not to much trouble to implement?

EDIT: Might sound silly to you, but if you're making recordings the hotkeys really come in handy, but there don't seem from what i can see in manual to be any for speed increase and decrease of poses currently.

Since most play female anyway it would make sense :)

Um because there's more for them. :P

So of course there will be more female avatars.

That's an issue. Lack of content for a certain group promotes more use of another.

The developer sees this and focuses on the already too much content oriented group. MF poses and female avatar clothes.

Not to beat a dead horse and yes we men love when the women have a new look here. woohoo!

But throw the guys a bone please, we have the same t-shirt, dress shirt and suit for at least the two years I have played, anything new would be greatly appreciated :D, heck i would even settle for a tattoo, handlebar mustache, or a walking cane at this rate.

well like in any other game i played (Achat in particular) it seem that women have the right to have clothes and men (hétéros) the right to have poses

exactly this.

I also don't want to beat dead horse but I wanted to make post to help developers understand the problem I think this game is facing and growing barely because of it.

Adding cock to every single FF pose doesn't mean twice as much poses for girl. Even the cock while it's nice again, it's still same old poses :(

Girl / woman =/= TS / Futa / Shemale.

You are still not focusing on the " content " I will explain this best I can and I do hope you will read this post because this is what I been trying to tell you for years.

This is reason why other " bad looking games " have so many more people that you do.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think the new " idle pose " update while it's nice and pretty, it does not produce longevity or reason to stay in the game. Which means " no content ".

I will explain:

First, less important point I want to bring up:

The new poses shown are bound to pool or stool. Which heavily limits their usage.

• there are only 3 pools in the game currently - apartment 1, love island, yacht. The later two are public location so it doesn't give as many chances to use as it can be taken or otherwise occupied.
  • Stools are really questionable if it will work on all stools (fresco, sin, NC, private or yacht ) or only on specific ones, right now we have 2 stools with same model, ones are used for sex and other for sitting.

Second point :

I do also feel the game is going too much into casual / social sense, but in very wrong way.

yeah the variety in sitting is incredibly nice but I don't feel like it's content in it's true sense, I feel like it's something you do once and forget about it.

for example: You are talking in public - you sit, dance, you forget about it and you focus on the talking.

Which means no one will kinda remember this update in week or two again and people will raise again saying the game have no content. Because it just fixed the lack of view in public instead of addressing " content issue "

Now what I consider content would be activities - group dances, billiard, darts, poker, in game economy, character customization and yes sex poses.

Something you do as main thing not just click once and forget what your character is doing. If that make sense.

The majority of people here don't do sex in one single pose yet it can happen, but majority switches poses as well and again... we weren't shown single new ff pose or even port of old ones.

In the end what I am trying to say, you can add 30 different sitting poses and 50 different dances but without any " activity " that actually require player interaction instead of hit and forget button, this will be always issue and people will complain about zero content.

Simply put " there's nothing to do " and adding more sitting poses only add to the beauty of the game and not to the content. Lack of content is major problem of this game, it's not graphics.

You want people to log and do activities while talking due to it and on side as well.

Currently people log and go talk to each other. This isn't issue but the problem is that people logs because of other people and not because of " content " When that happens It means your playerbase is entirely dependant on their friends and not on you. Which is real issue at this price point, Already you are missing large playerbase due to such expensive subscription and this add to it as well.

It also limit the way this game can grow since people only stay for others, instead for your game. Thus lots of people will exchange rl info or move to other platforms where they can consume this so called content that you so far failed to provide.

Most of my friends currently only logs to talk for few minutes and then they go play other games or watch movies together. Some even go to other platforms for the sex.

I am really disappointed so far.

Yes, I am negative but again I feel like I constructed my post enough to show why I think the update is meh, and will be forgotten in one week except the TS change which again doesn't do anything for FF.

So before you bash me at least try to use some constructive argument of why I am wrong again <3, If you can't do that then refrain from posting. thank you.

This is the best way I can help you developers.

I am just trying to give you advice how to " retain " players because otherwise this game will be on life support and never grow.

Soon something else will show up and will push you out of market because all you do right now is look like fancy Tech demo in amount of content.

exactly this.

I also don't want to beat dead horse but I wanted to make post to help developers understand the problem I think this game is facing and growing barely because of it.

Adding cock to every single FF pose doesn't mean twice as much poses for girl. Even the cock while it's nice again, it's still same old poses :(

You are still not focusing on the " content " I will explain this best I can and I do hope you will read this post because this is what I been trying to tell you for years.

This is reason why other " bad looking games " have so many more people that you do.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think the new " idle pose " update while it's nice and pretty, it does not produce longevity or reason to stay in the game. Which means " no content ".

I will explain:

The new poses shown are bound to pool or stool. Which heavily limits their usage.

• there are only 3 pools in the game currently - apartment 1, love island, yacht. The later two are public location so it doesn't give as many chances to use as it can be taken or otherwise occupied.
  • Stools are really questionable if it will work on all stools (fresco, sin, NC, private or yacht ) or only on specific ones, right now we have 2 stools with same model, ones are used for sex and other for sitting.

Second point :

I do also feel the game is going too much into casual / social sense, but in very wrong way.

yeah the variety in sitting is incredibly nice but I don't feel like it's content in it's true sense, I feel like it's something you do once and forget about it.

for example: You are talking in public - you sit, dance, you forget about it and you focus on the talking.

Which means no one will kinda remember this update in week or two again and people will raise again saying the game have no content. Because it just fixed the lack of view in public instead of addressing " content issue "

Now what I consider content would be activities - group dances, billiard, darts, poker, in game economy, character customization and yes sex poses.

Something you do as main thing not just click once and forget what your character is doing. If that make sense.

The majority of people here don't do sex in one single pose yet it can happen, but majority switches poses as well and again... we weren't shown single new ff pose or even port of old ones.

In the end what I am trying to say, you can add 30 different sitting poses and 50 different dances but without any " activity " that actually require player interaction instead of hit and forget button, this will be always issue and people will complain about zero content.

Simply put " there's nothing to do " and adding more sitting poses only add to the beauty of the game and not to the content. Lack of content is major problem of this game, it's not graphics.

You want people to log and do activities while talking due to it and on side as well.

Currently people log and go talk to each other. This isn't issue but the problem is that people logs because of other people and not because of " content " When that happens It means your playerbase is entirely dependant on their friends and not on you. Which is real issue at this price point, Already you are missing large playerbase due to such expensive subscription and this add to it as well.

It also limit the way this game can grow since people only stay for others, instead for your game. Thus lots of people will exchange rl info or move to other platforms where they can consume this so called content that you so far failed to provide.

Most of my friends currently only logs to talk for few minutes and then they go play other games or watch movies together. Some even go to other platforms for the sex.

Yes, I am negative but again I feel like I constructed my post enough to show why I think the update is meh, and will be forgotten in one week except the TS change which again doesn't do anything for FF.

So before you bash me at least try to use some constructive argument of why I am wrong again <3, If you can't do that then refrain from posting. thank you.

I am just trying to give you advice how to " retain " players because otherwise this game will be on life support and never grow.

Soon something else will show up and will push you out of market because all you do right now is look like fancy Tech demo in amount of content.

Your not negative, all you saying is absolutely right and agree with

exactly this.

I will explain:

Second point :

Let's stop complaining about the few contents!

A lof of users ask for sexy clothes for women and other missing things.

But Stop!

We have new fantastic content: a "nice" hat ...

you can not wish for more in a sex game

post-5-0-31032700-1456525460.jpg

Just a thought: Lisa showed us some new sitting poses, the threesome animation mmf on the sofa, and it seems now she's working at the hat...

My question is: SO the update to unity 5 is already done I bet.... WHY DON'T THEY JUST SEND IT TO US SINCE IT WILL BE A BETA TEST AT THE BEGINNING AND THEN THEY ADD THINGS IF IT IS STABLE???

Thanks... Now I go back singing "UUUU-DAAAY, UUUUU-DAAAAY I WON'T FORGET YOUUUUUU UUUUUU-DAAAAY"

:P

Let's stop complaining about the few contents!

A lof of users ask for sexy clothes for women and other missing things.

But Stop!

We have new fantastic content: a "nice" hat ...

you can not wish for more in a sex game

post-5-0-31032700-1456525460.jpg

NO wait wait, i don't want any sexy clothes, i'm still waiting to wear a skirt withtin the limits of decency.

I don't think we can say that devs do nothing . For now they are working principally on the Unity 5 thing . But even if peoples think that the poses on the pool and stool and the MMF 3some and the bonet ( this is the french name for this hat ) is not enough , i think devs are working on others thing behind this . 

Like i said , let them install the Unity thing then correct the bugs then , after , if you are not happy of what come next you can complain .

I have to say I agree with Riela in a lot of what she said.

As a rl girl that has been in the game for some time there is nothing really in the upcoming update so far that excites me.

The only thing of any real interest is the update to Unity 5 and seeing what that brings.

People seem to think that because us girls have more clothes and such that we are being looked after more than guys.

When it comes to content how ever, like poses and such, they are more focused towards guys and us girls get left out rather badly there.

We are not all about sex and what we ask for is always overlooked.

We want some fun things to be added to the game, things where we can use our creativity, compete, and just plain things to do before and after giving you guys what seems to be all you want in the game.

But I guess there are so many guys who play girls and also bring that into this forum with their opinion of what a girl needs things will never change.