3DXChat Community

Things I would like to see in this game

Amari

Guest AleksXXX

Some books and magazines that we can read in game when we want to have some free time to relax.

magazines_seologic.jpg

Book-Red.png

Guest AleksXXX

Another couple of magazines for reading and to have some ideas fro the next party that you will want to organize for friends

2012-04-26_20-56-08_332.jpg

Hello 3dx world,

I understand that sometimes reboots or services restarts or even bigger downtimes, are necessary.

Devs, you can understand that this game, for some people is intimate, and a server restart can cause "problems" :)

Please, please, consider warning your users when you need to restart. Schedule your restarts or downtimes and warn all online users (and users joining after the announcement has been made) with a popup message saying something like "we are going down in 1 hour. expected downtime will be 5 minutes".

Trust me, this small and unimportant for you announcement will be greatly appreciated by us and the downtime will not annoy most of us.

Best regards

hi, I was wondering after all this time why is there no DJ desks at the yacht, or at Sin? would it slow down the game or something, and a few couches at the entrance to the night club, and barstools at the island's bar

and couches at the yacht, also the dark room in the night club could have a couch or three

and what about more than one seating position on the couch. ...Phew!

JUST SAYIN

I would love a camera app in the game. The photos could go to an album and only you can add comments - as in " beach, 2015 with x and y" like an old photo album. The camera could have a few basic filters and your friends can view the album. Dumb but fun.

i'm not playing atm but after had seen this big bunch of poses for  months i think it's time to switch to something else, character customization or new places; probably i'm not the only one that thinks that for now the amount of poses that we have is more than sufficient, i challenge everyone to say me that during a "meeting" is able to use all the poses in our menu; said this...well i'll wait for new stuff and stay tuned meanwhile.

• 2 weeks later...

User room ban options:

Idea be to make it tied in with sharing a user room, so while the user room is shared it will have a ban list attached similiar to ignore list, which you then can click people WHO don't behave. Adding a ban list along with sharing a room would allow any accidently bans to be lifted too.

Personally i think we need some options to regulate the user rooms, as i personally feel they're a extra options which does not exactly exclude anyone from participating in other game activities, so in otherwords i think we should have more options to have control over our own shared user rooms.

Friends only and Groups does not cut it for holding themed parties or activities if you're going to actually keep a steady flow of people there, that said disruptive elements can really hurt attempting to do anything like that. *Esepcially "room Tourist" as i think most call them now, those that don't really bother respecting anything title say and just pop in randomly to check the Places out sometimes act in complete opposite to the room theme.

So please begging you give us options to ban from our own user rooms while they're shared publically.

/agree

More personal room options, ban, themed and otherwise is a very common theme in this thread and others. Devs, please listen to these requests and add it to the list if at all possible. Let's be honest, the personal rooms make up more of the online population than all provided public spaces combined, excluding the nightclub. Let's make this popular feature more user intuitive!

Apartment layout options so we can have more unique rooms, currently everyone has the same exact places just one has more stripper poles than the other or more people forming an orgy on the floor than another. It's just so generic, dull, bland, boring, pointless to even bother going into other people's places until they work on more variations. BUT they rather add more clothing for female avatars and sex poses so go figure. Not to mention it's very boring since we all look the same.

So two issues

-Lack of variation between avatars due to limited customization

-Lack of variation between apartments

I would like to see more sitting options, particularly for females. I know this might be nitpicky but the current option for us girls when we want to sit on a couch makes us look like we have no spine at all. Its just a slouch. Like I said, I know thats very specific, but in my opinion looks terrible. (I never sit on couches as a result) A cold idea would also be to allow more than one person to sit on a couch without having to be partners. 

Now there is the ability to PM friends directly from the friends list, I think each user needs more controls for PM privacy.

For example:

1. ability to not be available for any pm's, with option for general auto-reply message text
  2. ability to set an override to 1 (above) by Friend, ie to make it possible to be unavailable to every one except JoeBloggs and WooblyBits (apologies if anyone is using these user names), also with option for friend based override auto-reply message text.

I would also like the ability to categorise or tag the friends list, to help differentiate a long list of friends, eg. "Great fun, "Sex obsessed", "Friend", "Dirty as hell", "Diseased!", "Highly submissive", "Sure bet for the future", "Loves to dance", etc, etc.

Guest Doll

Now there is the ability to PM friends directly from the friends list, I think each user needs more controls for PM privacy.

For example:

• ability to not be available for any pm's, with option for general auto-reply message text
  • ability to set an override to 1 (above) by Friend, ie to make it possible to be unavailable to every one except JoeBloggs and WooblyBits (apologies if anyone is using these user names), also with option for friend based override auto-reply message text.
I would also like the ability to categorise or tag the friends list, to help differentiate a long list of friends, eg. "Great fun, "Sex obsessed", "Friend", "Dirty as hell", "Diseased!", "Highly submissive", "Sure bet for the future", "Loves to dance", etc, etc.

Best thing I find to help differentiate a long list of friends is their name :P

I like the other ideas though :)

I didn't read all this long forum so forgive that I say "old" ideas.

Just wanted to focus on what the game has already that can be improved. Examples:

-At the Syn club, in the room with the stool, there's that bondage bench.... An animation for that??? You cannot even sit on it!!

-At the Night Club, you have toilets and sinks... Pee and wash hands only??? I cannot believe...

-In apartments, at love island, on the yacht, you have pool (or tube). You can only sit to stroke or to blow? Mmmm I am sure you could do more...

-The beach, lovely. Sooo much water. Diving? An underwater cave to have a real sexy "secret" spot...

The other half of that map is occupied by mountains. You can climb them of course (with the trick) but all that space is not well used, there's nothing. A lot of people climb up there... Why not making a "normal" way to reach the other part of the beach? There's another beach on the other side totally empty...

These are only few examples... I stop my wandering mind now... :)

Thank you!!!