3DXChat Community

Things I would like to see in this game

Amari

I agree on the spanking   :rolleyes:

Poker ?

Wouldnt that take alot of time for the devs that could be spent on poses, clothes etc. ?

We sit at a computer after all, there are countless games online.

Any game that is turn-based ( like poker )  could be played at the same time as you are in 3dx.

The idea might be cool and fun, done right,  the issue is work hours and priority.

Edited by Shanti
"Take a look on the suggestions !" by Hiyori merged here

I agree on the spanking   :rolleyes:

Poker ?

Wouldnt that take alot of time for the devs that could be spent on poses, clothes etc. ?

We sit at a computer after all, there are countless games online.

Any game that is turn-based ( like poker )  could be played at the same time as you are in 3dx.

The idea might be cool and fun, done right,  the issue is work hours and priority.

Lol I agree! I just agreed it would be cool to have.

I mean, I also would want to have a big city complex in this game, like all the places intervened. But that would also take a LOT of time to do.

Edited by Shanti
"Take a look on the suggestions !" by Hiyori merged here

Guest AleksXXX

Good Idea. I agree. This will  be something interesting to see in game.

+1 from me as well 

Edited by Shanti
"Can I buy you a drink?" by Outlaw merged here

yes! being able to buy someone a drink would be a fantastic way to break the ice and much less invasive than when guys just come up and randomly kiss your cheek or hug you without any interaction.  A lot of them are newbies who just don't know better, but I think presenting them this option would help tons.  

Edited by Shanti

Guest AleksXXX

Yes I agree.Option to buy a drink to a girl who you want to talk to will be nice icebreaker at least it will be a better option than invading  her private space and making the girl uncomfortable. And I understand how unpleasant it is for girls who come to play this game when random guys comes and grab them without their permission, option to buy a drink will give them opportunity to break the ice with conversation and give them time to decide what to do after the drink.To stay just friends or to go further.

Edited by Shanti

Guest AleksXXX

A bar in the rooms will be a good idea I think,To make a drink for friend when he/she came to see you.

And large variety of drinks in game will be good to see not only beer but other drinks as well.

And coffee or tea for evenings or mornings to drink with your partner .Just share my thoughts,

Different types of alcohol to use XGold on varying in price and length of visual effect. Maybe even effecting our walk? So we can look drunk. :)

Get some more role playing going! ;3

That would be neat ;)

I would love to see more attention to the BDSM-lovers of the community. I have suggested before and thumbs up suggestions around the subject, but haven't see it coming to exist.

I wonder if there's any possibility for us to see the ability of walking on-fours and be pulled by a leash? That would be beyond awesome. More than any description or roleplay could ever do.

Anyone else agree? D:>

Guest AleksXXX

Options to play some games in the rooms: spin the bottle as example...

Options to have a library with some books and coffee table with magazines so we can read them in game

I hope this finds the right section but I feel public spaces rent for X-Gold could be a wonderful addition, the concept itself is a little vague in my mind and I wouldn't want to take any attention away from the party and wedding associations on here but I found the idea to rent and decorate a public place at our choosing for a little sum of X-Gold to please all parts quite enticing.

Until there is more variety on the User-Room front there could be small separated areas at the Beach or else to be embellished at our choosing to host at a befitting venue for our desired Events.

There is plenty of fallow place calling out for attention. The idea itself is a bit of a stretch and probably requires some substantial efforts, so it's more of a longterm thought looming on the horizon.

Although leasing the entire Nightclub would be a fun thought too  :rolleyes:.

I would love to see more attention to the BDSM-lovers of the community. I have suggested before and thumbs up suggestions around the subject, but haven't see it coming to exist.

I wonder if there's any possibility for us to see the ability of walking on-fours and be pulled by a leash? That would be beyond awesome. More than any description or roleplay could ever do.

Anyone else agree? D:>

Yes to this!!! I definitely need to be on a leash heheh

Добавлены звуки во время секса - со слов кряхтя.

Например:

- Ах да

- Да

- ммммммм

- О, мой Бог. Да

А то как то с одной стон становится скучно

Guest Doll

Yes to this!!! I definitely need to be on a leash heheh

Absolutely...leashes I would love but that's gotta be nearly impossible for the devs to implement right?

However...I happened to catch a fleeting glimpse of MrAsh's profile and saw his "married to" thing...now...I know the devs will roll this out for everyone soon cos they is lovely like dat but...

...I knows it's a minority...but...it is me...and everyone tells me I'm special (lol) so...could we also have...

"Belongs to" or "Property of" ?

I know we can write it in our profile but it's not quite the same and seems...in my ignorance...like it wouldn't take much?

There's probably only a few of us want this so not sure it'll make it through the popularity filter for Ash's suggestions box...but I can do that if it is better?

Thanks for listening to me ramble :)

First of all Good job with the game design over all!

I`m not entirely sure if this has been added somewhere, but I suggest the following small changes:

1- I would love to see more actions to use in the current poses( we have nearly enough, just lacking some actions to make them more interesting), such as a soft spank in some poses which makes sense, and maybe grabbing a butt or a breast for a few sec when you press the action if it`s possible, also a face lick or ear lick or even a kiss.

2- one or 2 new poses related to breasts play, like a penis between pair of breasts pose, and a pose for breasts play in general (Lick, kiss, grab, squeeze, etc..).

3- More use for the XGold, like cigarettes for example, to hold a magazine, cup of coffee, etc.

Those are all what I wanted to add, I been playing another adult game and this one is far better, and just lack a few actions and breasts play as well.

Guest AleksXXX

Something besides day in our homes. Tired of the same thing everywhere you go. Let US control OUR homes.

You can try to switch your home in private mode. May be it will helps?

Guest Eddster

(If you want a pose, there is a thread for it. This is for those topics that lack sub categories. Mods? :angry: )

1. With that said: Room kick feature that was promised last year. I'd also like to see features be added. We are now nearly 6 months into the year and havn't received one new game feature.

2. I'd also like to see the removal of the Roleplay tab. Since people for the most part just use it to grief the people who actually know how to make a complete sentence when it is -actually- used. (Excluded the minority who actually use it for good) Or which may not be a popular opinion. Have someone moderate the tab properly. Kinda like a Dungeon Master from DnD (Much harder to do this rather than just removing it).

3. Chat still also needs to have an increased buffer. The game should be able to handle an entire day of chat data before text starts to disappear. 

4. Improving the current mini games within the game. Volleyball for instance needs a little more depth, I'd start with hitting the ball requires a different key press for each volley. Instead of spamming space bar, make W,A,S,D or 1234 the volley keys. Select what button needs to be pressed at random. A small scoreboard to keep track of points would also make it more interesting.

5. More customization, I'd start with faces. Too many people looking the same or using the same faces. Next would be facial hair for men. Goatees and beards alone would make so much difference to not everyone looking the same. (No, not more Santa Claus beards...)