3DXChat Community

Things I would like to see in this game

Amari

There is also watch together and a few others, but i don't think any of them will let you stream a netflix movie to another person.

Maybe they might be able to sync what you are watching on netflix, but that would be about it and i don't think they do.

If they did it would be against netflix tos unless you are both register and paid subscribers and getting seperate streams.

But as I said, maybe someone has found a way to sync those streams, but it would supprise me if they have, not at eactly the same time anyway.

WatchTogether and others can make it so people are synced with youtube videos, but not netfix.

I don't know where else to post this so I'll do it here... I've been playin nearly 4 weeks and have been makin a list...

In no particular order;

• Piercings for both sexes in char editor
  • 3 way pose for male/male/male (please!!! -even just one)
  • Standing slightly bent over with hands against the wall being penetrated from behind, pose for both sexes
  • Incense as a furniture item for rooms, small jar or whatever with sticks in it and animated smoke coming up, would add masses of ambience to a room
  • Armpit hair for both sexes in char editor, 2 or 3 choices
  • More pubic hair choices for both sexes, bushier version, some guys like hairy women as well and guys also like hairier pubes sometimes
  • Longer hair for guys, shoulder length
  • Notes section in your friends list, the ability to write down notes for each friend so u can keep track of who they are, how u met and anything relevant (in another game i used to play, in ur friends list there was an icon next to their name, u clicked that and a text box opened up which u could type in and save a short note, u can keep editing it and saving it, this is very helpful to have)
  • More harness choices, a chunkier/thicker version
  • Ability in char editor to alter the size of a male avis balls, same as u can with female boobs, just able to make them bigger or smaller, this should not affect any of the pose animations but would make the guys have more variety when they undress
  • Hard and semi-hard options for the guys when naked, when u go to the toilet it is a semi, that would work fine, dancing naked when fully hard is annoying
  • Tattoos for both sexes in char editor
  • Ability for guys to go very muscly in char editor, like bodybuilders
  • Some poses in male/male sex are copied from the female version, one example is when the guy is penetrated standing up, he looks really girly in the way he stands, all male/male poses should ideally have both partners looking masculine
  • Cumshots for male/male sex... girls can have cum on them but two guys cannot... guys love cum at the end of the sex and this is an important oversight
  • Men able to dance on the poles
  • Ability to select gender using a filter when sharing a pvt room, so that only those of one gender or another can join if the room is male only or female only
  • Chest hair in char editor (suggested ingame by another user)
  • Fist bump animation (suggested ingame by another user)
  • Air guitar dance animation (suggested ingame by another user)
That's all I have on my list for now.

All these and if applicable applied to FF and FFF. Thank you!

Gender verification system would be an excellent addition for those desiring it. Works well in other systems. Many have expressed interest in such a system as 3DX moves into the future.

Gender verification system !? wtf? this is the worst thing I ever read till now! If I don't wanna tell my real life gender in this game, it's my fucking business

Only those with something to hide have issues with such verification systems.

As no one is forced to verify, it is a voluntary system. Those choosing to verify can. Those who don't remain suspect. It would be more enjoyable to those who do not want fantasy play with gender fakers. Those who don't want same sex play also have rights to enjoy 3DX to the fullest.

One person's fantasy does not take presidence over anothers.

I hope when the time comes 3DX considers a voluntary gender verification system.

Gender verification system would be an excellent addition for those desiring it. Works well in other systems. Many have expressed interest in such a system as 3DX moves into the future.

I understand why some may feel the need for this,  but it  completely takes away from point of game. Its a game too let people live out fantasy.... I know a few G.I.R.Ls  and don't  care.... the  fact some one needs too know   borders  homophobia....   you can choose  or not choose too play the game......  what  wreck the  experience   some  are  trans   and closet trans.... some do it cause only  way they get off....  some do it  cause emotional as a human being  don't  feel  whole so gender bend ......  and I get  voluntary system  but  you  are creating a CASTE  stat e and we are 2016....  not sure if cause  Pansexual  but   that bothers me ........  just cause your fears  you  want too force it others

3DXchat  is a  great community..... were  every one should be them selves!    (( I would  feel I would have too  gender  Identify if they  did  and  that just makes  some more a target ))

I'm going to deviate from the current topic and say that I would love to see some new mini games added to the main game.

A friend suggested a poker table to add to player homes or even in one of the clubs would add a great way to utilize the gold collected each day; not to mention the amount that some people would purchase, therefore more money in the developers pocket to expand the game (hopefully).

How about pong or other simple games for the currently useless TV? Just some suggestions as I feel that after almost 2 years of being here, I have not really seen the game progress as much as I would have liked to see. There is so much potential here and I'm sure that there are others who would thoroughly agree. I know I'm probably kicking the dead horse here by saying this but perhaps if people would just keep bitching about it, maybe it will change? Then again, most of us are still waiting on new poses.

OH! I would also LOVE to see some new attire added to the wardrobe. Goth boots, a new corset/waist cincher, maybe a new elegant dress of some sort, and a complete overhaul for the boys please. They really deserve more selection as most of the population here are actually male and maybe it would give them more of a reason to play as a male character?

Finally, I would love to see a pose where people can walk hand in hand (or something of the sort) whereby the person inviting can control where the paired couple can walk; rather than having two people fighting over where to walk. Just simple things, like being able to click on a link on someones in game profile so that you can visit their forum profile or something of the sort.

I don't believe that these requests are too much as even some primitive games have that ability to add more and new content to the game. Personally, I would LOVE to see the developers purchase work from people who are already in the game. There are many great modders out there and maybe a channel whereby the developers and modders can communicate with each other to add more content would help this game explode in to the fantastic world that we all know it can be. Bethesda games have a MASSIVE modding community (most of whom do it for free) which also brings people to purchase even old games, just because after a few months, the game can change dramatically for an individual. I see no way the developers would lose with such an idea. It would bring people back who have left due to lack of content and communication with the public (in my humble opinion), coax people in to purchasing gold, longer subscriptions and recommend the game to friends even. There are so many ways that this game can become the real powerhouse of the adult chat world and I would love to finally see it become the true shining star of the adult cyber industry.

We just need some real growth here! I have been patient enough and usually keep my mouth shut but I have lost so many friends (veteran players) here within the last month, due to lack of real communication with the public, growth, content and the underwhelming feeling of giving money to a company that doesn't care. I know that's the reality of it but it doesn't have to be that way. I use to recommend this game to friends but I haven't since the beginning of 2016 because I have not been impressed for quite some time.

Anyway, that's my rant for the next few months or until something else builds up (even though I'm repeating the same thing as many others have before me).

Yes! That's what I'm talking about Rob  :)

But, I'm sure some people would be willing to help out with the development of new content as well. Even if they were under contract or something. We all know of a few good people who are already trying to help. To give more people incentive would be even better though. Wouldn't you all think? Not to mention, as I said, SOME people would do it for free even, just so that their name can get out there. There are many animators and whatnot, who would love an opportunity to help develop, I'm sure.

The point system is a good idea! A page where people can post their work and the community vote on it for "the monthly update" would go over well. Small things like that would make this community grow soooooo much. I just wanted to spark the idea. I know there are only 2 real developers here but there are some good people here that are willing to help, so long as their efforts are not in vain.

I understand why some may feel the need for this,  but it  completely takes away from point of game. Its a game too let people live out fantasy.... I know a few G.I.R.Ls  and don't  care.... the  fact some one needs too know   borders  homophobia....   you can choose  or not choose too play the game......  what  wreck the  experience   some  are  trans   and closet trans.... some do it cause only  way they get off....  some do it  cause emotional as a human being  don't  feel  whole so gender bend ......  and I get  voluntary system  but  you  are creating a CASTE  stat e and we are 2016....  not sure if cause  Pansexual  but   that bothers me ........  just cause your fears  you  want too force it others

3DXchat  is a  great community..... were  every one should be them selves!    (( I would  feel I would have too  gender  Identify if they  did  and  that just makes  some more a target ))

Your rebuttal is illogical. It is an argument made by those who wants to force their perceptions of what fantasy play is, as the way it should be for everyone because it serves your own self interest. To insinuate your rights supersede others is  complete trash and bollocks. You may get off on manipulating others - but not everyone does. A voluntary verification system would limit people from manipulating others who chose to partake in such a verification process. As for a caste system - lol complete nonsense.

Wanna play as a TG/shemale/Futa knock yourself out. No one is stopping you. Lesbian, gay and straight who don't want to partake of fantasy play with a chosen sex have the right to play with who they want. Counter arguments to this are simply rubbish.

Don't pee down someone's back and try to convince them it is really raining - cause it's not.

1. This Game need more Customisation for Character. Ages, High and Weight Ajustment, more Haircuts, more clothes, Tatoos and Piecings.

2 . More Inteaction with Environment, more Environment for Roleplay (Evironment for Topics... Hospital, Office, Prison and others ... u make a Vote on Forum). 

3. Deeper Mechanics for Roleplay (to slave People, to Pay people, to Jail People, to bondage people)

My English is bad i hope someone want this too and can write it better.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,

Jyn again.

So I couldn't post in Development & Suggestions so I'm posting here. I feel like the apartments are missing one thing, the bathroom.. I mean, who doesn't like to have a nice bath or how 'bout a shower? I think it would be fun and hopefully one of the Devs see this post and take it into consideration. Maybe if y'all leave your thoughts on this topic more people will see it and hopefully soon a Dev. Well, I don't know what else so put here to I shall take my leave for now.

~signed~ 

Jyn

Hello, 

Jyn...Again haha

Me and my boyfriend were thinking, "Hey why can't spouses share an apartment?"

So I got to thinking, what if we asked the Devs to do that? There could be a lot of different things to a shared apartment with a spouse. And they could add things to the normal apartments as well as the spouse apartments, such as bathrooms and curtains and stuff like that, and why do we always have the lights on? For some of us gamers [myself being one of them] we like to sleep irl to the radio and the lights in the game are bright in a dark room irl... Well i might just a weirdo for thinking that these would be good add ons to the game but, eh, what can you do 'bout it. See you on my next post:D  :P  :)

I would like to have the "spin the bottle" rug for in my second (much larger) apartment :)

I love this idea, and would like a spin the bottle rug or game for apartments.

As someone else said i like the idea of sex machines too.

And something far simpler, the ability to customise ALL furniture with your own choice of colour. That would be an easy way to maximise different looks without adding actual new content.

More decorations for the apartment: shelves with decorations, pictures for the wall, wall lighting, ceiling lights.

Also more sex furniture would be nice, more bdsm racks, wall rings/posts.

For those who are into the sub/dom thing it would be nice to see hand-held leashes and collars that attach to your sub as a wearable item with the option to ask anyone you want via menu to be leashed to you, or collared, with options for it to happen temporarily or permanently.

A partner box on your profile would be cool too for those couples that come into the game, looking for a third.

And maybe a selectable list of fetishes, and kinks for your profile so you can select all you like, instead of writing it out.

Obviously i think there should be more hair styles, and styles of clothing, shoes etc. And all items should be customisable with colour, because there are clothing items i like, but they're not the right colour to go with what else i'm wearing. 

Piercings and tattoos would also be cool. In another game i play i have a clit piercing and i'd love to have one here.

Rings, more jewellery options and makeup options.  

Sex Actions

We currently have two “Sex Actions”: Orgasm and Pleasure Moan.  The buttons for these actions are big, taking up a lot of space in the GUI. They could be half as big, making room for two more sex action buttons: Buttocks Slap, represented on the button by an appropriate simple graphic, and Loud Moan/Squeal/Groan, represented on the button by an exclamation point (“!”).

Many of the sex poses offer a good opportunity for a slap on the butt. If the Devs think this is a good idea, I’m inclined to leave it to them to decide which poses they would add the option to first; but, lucky for us, they are open to suggestions. I assume it would work this way: If the option is not available for the pose you’re in, the button would be dim or invisible.

The Loud Moan would be a good response to being slapped on the butt, or to indicate that you are REALLY enjoying what your lover is doing, or that you are going to have an orgasm soon. It would be fun to let 3DXChat members submit audio clips of loud moans/squeals/groans, and then let us all vote to choose one for each gender.

I would like to see where you can type a playrs name in serch so you cna send them an offline message and possibly some new clothes and diffent faces for men my guy looks asian

And what is so bad about asians? they are small and fun to play with~ I have had two Asian bfs... well okay actually one asian and one Korean, but still all the more fun to tease and play with~ 

Any who I agree with Chef coop, add some more flare and bling for the men~ you give us girls the opportunity to change the look of our breasts and butts~ I would love to see different sized cocks, length and girth~ testicle sizes as well all the better to watch them slap against me~ -shudders in delight- mmm~ but yes~ add some more hair cuts, I can mention a couple if you like~ also! would love to see some more sexy cosplay outfits, like a cowboy/girl out fit or a nurse out fit~ keep it all kinky~ make the chaps on the cowboy/girl outfit for the feet so they can remain on the body specially during sex~ I love clothed sex, and having those chaps on a man when they ride me brrrrr~ -shudder- I can't help but get all tingly from the pure anticipation of it all!

There is a problem with resizeable penises. They'll have to make the anal, vaginal and oral animations adapt to the changing of the penis on the fly.

I'd like to see a sort of wardrobe added to save our outfit combinations so we don't have to constantly go into Character Edit. Also would like to see some GUI improvements such as lockable and moveable UI elements, transparency/opacity of all UI elements and advanced invite settings such as having the ability to filter what invites you get and enable auto accept for certain invites.I find it a bit annoying having to click Accept for every pose for a person that I'm friends with. Sometimes I just want to focus on the chat box and let the animations play automatically without me having to jnteract.