3DXChat Community

Things I would like to see in this game

Amari

i'm afraid things are not gonna be that way,

since the begining 3DX main goal's was to offer a  complete game with all the features included with only one subcription montly or by year.. wich is perfect for all of us.

However and is a fact, we all want something extra to do with our golds besides buying booze, making alts, and sending gifts, so that presents a contradiction to all of us, specially the developers

This is my point of view...

As long as the game keeps giving us the 100/300 golds everyday, the list that Natsumi shows may be offered as "VIP exclusive features", and may offer...

1.special desing clothes, shoes etc

2.diferent sexual/cuddling animations

3.new idle/sitting/flirting poses

4.a new empty emviroment to create what we all want with a...

5.new buiding tool

6. a looooooooong etc of products listed already  by Natsu... ;) 

...That eventually everybody can afford... :) 

Giving us 300 golds everyday, is just matter to save the cash, and then spend it on what we want the most, and then site, keeps it purpose to giving everythig with only one payment in cash...

and... if some one is "that ambicious" that wnats everythig ASAP... then they may invest real money to buy golds in the game...

But who we wanna fool?.. we all old players have form 40,000 till 300,000 saved already... :lol:  :lol:  :lol: 

Everybody Wins...

And Who knows... maybe later the game open its gates to "freelancers developers" that may offer they desings for a fair price in virtual money tha goes directly to their own account... like in other virtual life games like Second Life... wich is a "trading minigame"... :) 

Kisses 4U all

Yes, Natsumi, everyone here would like to see a lot of cool content, I'm not exclusion. Shop could be an answer, but as Nymphpott wrote in her post :

On one hand - I admit that shop could be used, so we can spend our "tons" of useless now gold (especially for "old" players) for some special stuff, but with very low x-gold prices and with something that will not affect gameplay. This also could be "inspiration" for newcomers to stay in the game for longer time.

On the other hand - if developers would be too greedy and introduce both game models with inappropriate price - that will just kill the game, I agree.

Yes, just like that. Also, do not forget - this game is pure adult content. Using Pay-to-Play model serves as kind of "filter" and helps developers to keep away those people who are not reached lawful age yet. Turning game into Free-to-Play with in-game shop would cause a lot of problems for developers and existing users in equal measure.

Nothing to add!

Exact my thoughts toward this topic!

"Hear me roar!" ;)

the post ur tryn to reach, is temp not available|it will return after an edit, cut, reconstruction and scencering

and this post will anyway, be fully spoilered or totally destroy itself in excatly

bla_1470355200.png

giphy.gif

2016-07-27_1024.png

mikandi.jpg

Edited by chaostika

why suggesting a store like SL to pay for xtra items? Dev's are already too lazy to add new  things with steady update we asked since a fuckin while ,I do not agree at all to pay for xtra items anyway. The idea will be great at free donation if it will suggested as Xpension Pack to dowload it in our files to upgrade the game.not at fix prices xgold, sorry

why suggesting a store like SL to pay for xtra items? Dev's are already too lazy to add new things with steady update we asked since a fuckin while ,I do not agree at all to pay for xtra items anyway. The idea will be great at free donation if it will suggested as Xpension Pack to dowload it in our files to upgrade the game.not at fix prices xgold, sorry

Unluckily I am sure that if a store is created, devs will add things faster, because money moves everything. And this is even worse. This will make old players stop to play, or at last not buying anything due to the presence of the monthly sub. It would be a subtle way of behaving: no updates (or let's say very slow ones) without the store and then frequent updates with the store? That would simply confirm the laziness of developers (if we want to argue that now).

Someone could say: take off the subscription and make users only being able to buy additional stuffs (poses, appearance things like clothes or tats or accessories, furnitures, whatever), while the basic game stays free.

This won't ever happen in my opinion; devs cannot risk to have thousands of people who don't pay anything and just "use" VIP players to entertain themselves.

Another point. Having the basic game free will increase the number of "nice ladies/shemales and nice men" who will ask to other people for "donations" because they want to buy something they don't want to pay for. So, a lot of people would lose the push of having fun freely and in a welcoming way (let's say).

The monthly sub, letting the stuffs all free for everyone, is the only thing that I am happy about, considering the "structure" of this game.

I am not favorable to the creation of a market.

Kiss

Nion

• 2 weeks later...

*ahem ... *

Well, *giggling* i would love to see and even more to have my "rl-curls" here - "heavy, big (ginger in my case :D ) curls" ... ;):P

karen_alloy_big_red_curls_SpKsMzh.sized.

84a68c4833f0b36733bd0d19b09ca045.jpg

54.jpg

...generally ... deeeeevs! ... a bit more "diversitiy" in hairstyles - pleeeaaaaseeee :P ... we girls LOVE our hair! ;)

"Hear me roar!" ;)

I think that, besides the obvious clothing and home items, I'd really like to see this game expanded into an actual world, rather than just a group of separate rooms. I've mentioned this in other posts. I want them to make a bigger map, a city or a town, maybe just a few streets/blocks, but something that places all of these little locations into one bigger whole. So you can walk from the street down to the beach; catch a ferry to the yacht, or simply swim out to it; you can go get a drink at the Sin Club, then cross the street and hit up the Fresco for a bit. Making something that ties all the rooms together will make the game world so much more enjoyable for everyone.

And of course, I also would really like to see more pool animations, as well as the inclusion of a bathroom in apartments so you can shower with your partner(s) and get busy in the shower with them. Also, massage chairs and massage animations. Also also, mini-animations you can hotkey, like holding someone's hand, smacking their butt, rubbing their back, etc.

Natsumi, on 27 Jul 2016 - 12:59 PM, said:

2016-07-27_1024.png

Now I'm sure this has been discussed in one form or another, but I'm sure everyone will agree that it is high time the Devs of 3DXCHAT made Xgold useful. At its current state, Xgold is worthless and is not worth purchasing. With only having seven ways to use it, its rather sad that the Devs have yet to make use of the currency. So I propose they create a store where players are able to purchase various items at REASONABLE prices. Items could range from anything to Clothes, Furniture, custom wallpaper for the walls, floors, and ceiling, sex positions and more. I know that some might not like the idea of having to purchase sex positions and stuff just to have. But this would be an ample opportunity for the Devs to actually start giving us a lot more content because of higher demand. 

Here are a few things I think could be included or featured in a Xgold Store 

Shoes = 500 xgold

Shirts/Tops = 1000 - 2000 xgold

Pants = 500 xgold

Underwear/Lingerie = 1000 - 5000 xgold

Jewelry/Accessories = 500 - 2000 xgold

Couches/Chairs = 2000 - 5000 xgold

Wallpaper = 2500 xgold

Beds = 2000 - 10,000 xgold

Other Furniture = 2000 - 10,000 xgold

Sex Positions = 1000 - 5000 xgold

Pool Expansion = 5000 xgold

Apartment Expansion = 10,000 xgold 

Player Profile Expantion = 5000 xgold

Pictures on walls = 2000 xgold

​Advertisement Banner/Poster (shown 7 days in game) = 10,000 xgold 

What this could do for 3DXCHAT?

FUCKING A LOT OF THINGS!!!

We would be getting a lot more content FASTER than we have been for the past year! It would make 3DXCHAT fun again.

LEAVE A LIKE IF YOU THINK 3DXCHAT NEEDS TO MAKE A XGOLD STORE!

I have to disagree here. I hate that about all the other games like AChat, Second LIfe and so on. It is sooooo much money as it is for... marriage, having more then one avy, picture slots(outrageous), and gifts. Im already pretty much broke from real life having two kids and this is the ONE place unlike the others where I dont have to worry about that. This is where 3DX wins on my vote. and they always state they will never change that fact thankfully! 

Nymphpott, on 27 Jul 2016 - 3:06 PM, said:

Yuck. I don't want to see a cash shop in a game that costs close to 30 bucks Canadian a month.

If they introduced your model tomorrow. People would be having shit fits!  Would you be able to afford all that cool stuff? I sure would not. Yet i see your list and want almost everything on it. I would be pretty pissed off that i pay such a high up front price and then have all these paywalls in front of me. It is borderline highway robbery with the alts/marriage/photoslot as is. This  would kill the game dead within a month if they did not go Free to play. It would scare new subscribers away more then it brought them in.

The game has to be either sub based with very minimal micro- transactions that do not effect gameplay.  Or Free to play with a cash shop. To have both would spell disaster and failure, So many other greedy Developers learned this the hard way.  High Subscription fee and cash shops = dead game!

People here may enjoy getting fucked but not like that! That just hurts... :(

Yeah agreed!!!!!

(Men & Women)More facial features like.....freckles, moles, facial hair, makeup, lips, eyebrows, nose, & more face options so we all don't look so much alike. Then the guys need more stuff honestly. I think they deserve some much needed love in clothing & men on men action  ;)

^^ Also posted in 3DXChat 2.0 Discussion/Suggestions ^^

Guest TrixyTrump

STRADDLING FOR THE LOVE OF ALL MIGHTY!!!!

ESPECIALLY in the one pose stool & the couch!!! 

(Also posted in 3DXChat 2.0 Discussion/Suggestions & Non-sexual animations/expressions)

YES

• 2 weeks later...

Hi im new here but i would like to make a suggestion :D

I have been around less then a week and i have a ton of ideas for this game to improve the game-play and social interaction. The first suggestion is Video games, wait hear me out before you start to boo me. I would like to explain  just imagine you bring your cyber gf or bf back to your room and start to cuddle,fuck,dance,and sit down and talk.....well that's all you can do now and here is where the video games come in, you could have a Dance Dance Revolution machineddr_machine_by_apetc.png that couples or friends dance on using the arrow keys to a song they choose.  

Another suggestion is about swimming and the water i think jet skis and surf boards  would be a nice addition to the beach and the yacht maps.

2921_image1_jet%20ski%20couple.jpg

Another one i think paintings would add more of a creative touch to player apartments and they could upload photos to the paintings like selfies all around there room.

Cat-in-Window-Painting-HOME.jpg

This one could be great, if the tvs worked and they could stream any video just by pasting the url and everyone in the room can watch the video like movie night, or even better like a Netflix plugin "netflix and chill"screening-room-would-let-you-watch-movie

also add the option for more then one person to sit on a couch 

Sorry to harp on about SL but I have a large screen TV in each of my apartments there (one was included, the other purchased as use-anywhere for the equivalent of $1.30US) and they are essentially browsers (Opera, possibly, as I need the Opera browser version of the Adobe flash plug-in to watch them) so anything that you watch on the internet you can see on the TV. Consequently, I assume that there are no licensing problems as you would use your own accounts to access any specialized sites.

I can watch anything that I can see in my browser on the tv because it is effectively a browser. If you don't understand me that is my problem. If you don't believe me that is your problem.

So, I hope you understand this...

sl_tv.jpgimage url

...and I didn't photoshop it. It is just a browser. What you don't see here is the standard browser line where you enter the URL that you want to go to... because it appears on hover. I don't have a Netflix account so I can't actually show you within Netflix but you can see the Sign In button top right.... because, as I keep saying, it is just like using a browser outside of the game.

Update... ok, I managed to capture it with the URL showing...
This is filmon.com that enables me to watch hundreds of different tv programs from all over the world, all over the world.

sl_tv2.jpgpost images

Give me your Netflix sign-in and I will show you that, lol!

Oh, and what is the difference between you hooking your PC up to a television to watch Netflix with your neighbors and inviting people to a room in SL to watch it?

OK...FURTHER UPDATE

I joined Netflix and I can see the content of their site, no problem, but I haven't been able to actually watch a movie yet. It brings up the displayed image but then goes into limbo.

It might just be a plug-in requirement (I had to install the Opera Adobe Flash plug-in to watch other content) or it might be inhibited in some other way. An early post says Silverlight is required but that was three years ago and, anyway, I have that installed. Sorry Rob :)

Guest Twiggy

Sorry Cordelia but Rob is right.

The difference between having several people watch a movie on your own TV in rl and in a room in a game is.

To your TV in rl it is one stream, a room in a game needs a seperate stream for each person in that room as in rl they are all sitting in their own living rooms.

A better comaprison would be for you to have your TV at home watching a movie, then streaming that movie out to several of your friends sitting in their own living rooms.

You can't readily do that and even if you could it is against the TOS in NetFlix.

Guest TrixyTrump

Sorry Cordelia but Rob is right.

The difference between having several people watch a movie on your own TV in rl and in a room in a game is.

To your TV in rl it is one stream, a room in a game needs a seperate stream for each person in that room as in rl they are all sitting in their own living rooms.

A better comaprison would be for you to have your TV at home watching a movie, then streaming that movie out to several of your friends sitting in their own living rooms.

You can't readily do that and even if you could it is against the TOS in NetFlix.

Twiggy, but there is a company that does allow you to do this.

https://rabb.it   

About Rabbit

Rabbit is about sharing your everyday. Watch your favorite shows with your friends, without being in the same room (or even the same city!). Collaborate with your coworkers when you’re all on the road. Shop together for a birthday present for Mom, then sing her “happy birthday” with family far away. The possibilities are endless.

Rabbit started with an idea: people sharing experiences online from wherever they are. We began with an app for Mac in February 2013. Then in August 2014 we launched a web-based version of Rabbit. In February 2015, we were named one of the Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Video by Fast Company. And in October 2015, we launched an app for iOS. But this is only the start: we’ve got big plans.

Trixy