3DXChat Community

[BL] New Ignore-System [Charakter vs. Account Block|Ban]

chaostika

Account vs. Character Block|Ban  

87 members have voted

1. 1. How would you handle the Block|Ban issue!?

• Accountwide Block|Ban
    • Only Character Block|Ban
    • Vote abstention
    • Whats a Block or a Vote? Ah, lol, we have a forum...cool^^
    • /me thinks: Should i wear the red or the black stockings together with my new sexy shoes?

yep . stupid fantastic idea . And every roleplayer will feel like lepers or like in this movie , with chips embedded in the bodyAll for someone's fragile psyche and fictitious security . 

May be necessary at least once a day to look out the windowSometimes there is beautiful and without pixels .

Why is it a bad thing to label a roleplayer as a roleplayer?

No, just no Achilles.

I want to ignore players, not chars and I want my old BL back with everyone on it I have collected over the time.

It's that simple.

Sounds like an awesome hobby^^

The one people collects Stamps, other people's collects coins and some 3DXChat players collects ignored players :D :lol:

Yes I understand how simple it is ^^

I didn't see this in this view because I've saved this two ppl of my ignorelist in my Brain :lol:

ExHaran, on 19 Nov 2015 - 06:36 AM, said:ExHaran, on 19 Nov 2015 - 06:36 AM, said:

Because this game has the functionality . Is it bad ? C`mon , we can remove all of the functionality and put Tetris in here . Without colors . Will be fun . 

People will find a problem even where it is not .

What the question ? i never understood this x)

i allready played Tetris here lol.

and why have you got a problem ? yu told everyone you left game 3months ago and now commenting everything here rofl.

use your alts or what you want, but allow us to block the persons we wants, not their alts.

is it bad ? yes is it bad, when i block someone, i block the person, not her/his alt. too much difficult to understand or what ?

If someone is roleplayer and seeks roleplay it doesn't hurt them one bit as they will not go after people who seek something different here. won't give people empty promises or hopes or try to date or whatever people do here. So if person who seeks social contact and let's say dating see coloured person they can avoid them. I don't see issue. not everyone have to talk with RPers if they don't want RP.

It actually isn't bad idea at all actually. 

You should stop offending people here with their opinions because no security is fictitious.

But then you wont stop since you are one of people who love alting so much.

It was my opinion (for first) . Where is offending ? Everyone have rights on safety and roleplayers have rights . Your right to security must not turn into stalking . 

The new system can provide protection for all roles of actor / roleplayer . Is it bad ? Or you again think only about yourself ?

And where or who said i love alting so much ? What the fantasy ? x) 

I also want back my old ignore list with acc wide block, we must stop stalkers.

A stalker or pervy one can now easily create a new avis and follow you, this cant be a good thing in such a game.

The new system opens doors to this and cause in my opinon more difficulties. What is the use for this strange "freedom". Game deals with sensible matter, so

a ignore system must be appropriate to this matter.

How will you get rid of jerks then ? very funny and disappointing of 3dxchat.

Please do it soon

Thana

i allready played Tetris here lol.

and why have you got a problem ? yu told everyone you left game 3months ago and now commenting everything here rofl.

is it bad ? yes is it bad, when i block someone, i block the person, not her/his alt. too much difficult to understand or what ?

And what ? For first , who is everyone ? I said about it to few friends . yep , i left this game (more then 3 month) and i have reason . You don't even know why . You did not pm me for all this time . But you can show urself here . Why not ? Its ok x)

But i have my opinion and not you or anyone else will not deprive me of rights on my opinion . I can understand you . Thx for response .

It was my opinion (for first) . Where is offending ? Everyone have rights on safety and roleplayers have rights . Your right to security must not turn into stalking . 

The new system can provide protection for all roles of actor / roleplayer . Is it bad ? Or you again think only about yourself ?

And where or who said i love alting so much ? What the fantasy ? x) 

hmm fantasy.. I remember certain Exharan brothel which ended in tons of drama after you ran to alt and to reset your 3dx life. oops was that secret?

You said the security is fantasy of people and mocked people who take this game seriously.

Me personally? I dont give fuck about Rpers I dont give fuck about people who date here. IN FACT I dont give fuck about anybody and I stick to people I knew for 21 months and to this day still talk with them exclusively so really nothing that benefits me in any way in this conversation compared to you.

Edit. You always look at it from perspective of person who wants to make alts yet you never suggest single thing that would benefit people who wants security in fact your posts mocks them that they dare to play game differently than you do or rest of the roleplayers do.

hmm fantasy.. I remember certain Exharan brothel which ended in tons of drama after you ran to alt and to reset your 3dx life. oops was that secret?

You said the security is fantasy of people and mocked people who take this game seriously.

Me personally? I dont give fuck about Rpers I dont give fuck about people who date here. IN FACT I dont give fuck about anybody and I stick to people I knew for 21 months and to this day still talk with them exclusively so really nothing that benefits me in any way in this conversation.

Wow , interesting ! )) a moment , need some tea and ill be here )

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I remember the last party before I left , was very successful and cute . On party was  a couple of persons with apologies who disturbed me every day before . Was awesome and peaceful . 

Idk what u remember )) You always rely on someone's words and draw conclusions without seeing the coin from the other side . Its ok . 

I'm not the enemy for one of the sides . Here again two sides . And admin tries to make it so that all would be well for both sides . RPlayes need 10k xGold to create new role for play . Mind terrorist need to think twice , pay for 2d char or not . U can push this damn "ignore button" 2 and 3 times , but you cant stalk persons who just wanna play some roles And have the right to privacy .  

It's so natural to play a role in the gameAnd I don't remember a single bad comment from roleplayers to address those who are here for Dating .

Here need some ballance between both sides . I can see some progress . 

Edited by ExHaran

Please let us talk like adults about this and safe the Peace :)

I can understand why the most want the ignore function account wide, there are different reasons to block another players...

I've also the opinion some ppl should have a second chance to show an good behaviour in game and some people will so or so never learn to play the game with respect...

Well last thing I want to point out here that if there's xmas sale again and with the price of xgold right now. It will be much cheaper to buy new accounts than to constantly make new characters and that will be worrying.

Multi account give way more benefit to stalking and other activities since you are allowed to be on 2 characters at the same time to clear doubt others would have that you are alt of X.

I would suggest adding some kind of IP protection which ofcourse can be bypassed by VPN but way less people will bother then.

I have this fear that this move was made to make more money from the abusers than to protect customers and it seems with the prices this high for xgold pushing more people into buying second or third account here is easier than ever.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And I don't remember a single bad comment from roleplayers to address those who are here for Dating .

Wow, where have you been in the last 12 months, you obviously have not been reading what I have and seen the crap I have copped from role players.

Wow, where have you been in the last 12 months, you obviously have not been reading what I have and seen the crap I have copped from role players.

Honestly Twiggy I would say that's because of how people here classify " role players " Seems like everyone who do not want real life here is classified role player by community which is simply wrong.

And that's the majority of issue.

there are people here for whose this is social outlet they might take the game seriously to a degree but never enough to introduce their real life to it.

there are people who seek long lasting friendships that might last years but never extend to real life either.

there are people who seek friends here during the duration of their stay and have no intention to hurt people at all.

there are people who make characters and pretend to be them.

there are people who make characters and very clearly specify what they are their RP background and everything.

there are people who just run into orgy room and enjoy their sexuality until they go off

list goes on.

The problem here is that everyone here assumes that as soon as you don't want real life you are categorized role player so that's why views on this forums are so skewed.

How is it with a third check field "Complete Account Ignore"? If this could be possible :)
I just agree, people should can Ignoring what she want. I've thinking a bit deeper about the different reasons for use the ignore function.

But I think still not for every thing is a full Account ignoring needed, sometimes is it enough to ignore the messages and invites ^^
But that's only in the choices of everyone's mood ;)

sgegsqhm.jpg

Imagine that you work in normal jobs in ordinary society and on your forehead will hang a big sign "I work as a marketer" or something same . 

Is it ok for you ?

Its a fantasy world and you are comparing it to real life. This is not an argument you will win. Should we take the colors out of profile for gender too cause it puts a big sign above them stating their gender? Sorry but I want to know if someone is stalking me or playing mind games with me. If you are roleplaying, EVERYONE knows you are roleplaying anyhow so what's the difference?  You aren't making sense.

Yes i know what you mean Riela, I have been put in that class of people when I have actually defended role players, and am also doing that in this thread.

People tend to put words in your mouth here, it has been said I attack all role players which I don't, I have always stated if they call role playing deliberately deceiving people then it is not role playing.

From that they take it that I am attacking role players and all role players go me because of what has been said by others that I am meant to have said.

I have found myself continually having to clarify that, and no matter how many times I do they still insist I am going all role players.

It is not only me, anyone that tries to point out what some do in the name of role play get the same treatment.

It is actually an insult to the genuine role players as lots of the role play that does go on is innocent.

Like you Riela lots of this doesn't particularly bother me myself, I have been in the game long enough to know what is what and what to watch out for.

What does bother me is seeing people continually caught up in it, and the trouble it causes for everyone around them.

If a friend gets drama it effects you to.

And it gets to a stage where you have seen so much of it you get turned off the game.

I guess I was so invisible here ) 

I don't think someone from roleplayers insulted you . I don't think they started something  here . 

To the roleplayers and who playing as themselves . 

Sorry if someone hurt

Its a fantasy world and you are comparing it to real life. This is not an argument you will win. Should we take the colors out of profile for gender too cause it puts a big sign above them stating their gender? Sorry but I want to know if someone is stalking me or playing mind games with me. If you are roleplaying, EVERYONE knows you are roleplaying anyhow so what's the difference?  You aren't making sense.

OK . The first attempt failed . Do you know who is actor ? The one who plays the role and tries to do so would be them behind the mask was not visible . Understand ? 

Who said - "This game for ppl who playin as themselves" or "This game just for roleplayers" ? Why roleplayers need this shitty labels ? You could ask their opinion first . Cuz u have same rights .

If it is a fantasy world , why ppl need some protection ? Cuz for someone it is a fantasy world , but for other one it is cyber date place .

No one will give you the opportunity of stalking  the private life of another player (in game too) . Someone bothering you ? "Ignore button" .

It's not as simple as just clicking the ignore button another time. It's a matter of someone easily creating a second character and deceiving you for weeks or months or who knows how long, getting close to you and taking up your time and maybe even getting you to care about them before you find out it's actually the same person you had already ignored before. I realize creating a second account allows them to do this anyway, but the account-wide ignore helped protect against it. Especially once you get both their accounts on ignore. Yes, then they can create a third and so on, and it's always a problem, but the account-wide ignore helped.

And another similar case is people who you are actively friends with approaching you from an alt, not telling you it's them, befriending you on this character also, talking about stuff going on with the other character. It's messed up but this game makes it so easy to do. This sort of stuff is rampant here. It's a problem. Just id the account with the main character name on the profile and be done with it in my opinion.

OK . The first attempt failed . Do you know who is actor ? The one who plays the role and tries to do so would be them behind the mask was not visible . Understand ? 

Who said - "This game for ppl who playin as themselves" or "This game just for roleplayers" ? Why roleplayers need this shitty labels ? You could ask their opinion first . Cuz u have same rights .

If it is a fantasy world , why ppl need some protection ? Cuz for someone it is a fantasy world , but for other one it is cyber date place .

No one will give you the opportunity of stalking  the private life of another player (in game too) . Someone bothering you ? "Ignore button" .

Well if RPers have to suffer the horrible humiliation of everyone knowing they are on an alt so that everyone can roam in peace w/o being harassed then thats a fair trade off. You argument makes no sense. Also, maybe you should read the thread before replying to random comments. Ignore button doesnt work right anymore... someone can just make another character and harass me again. This is what the discussion was about before you turned it into something else.

I only notice a thing. The majority of people who participated to the poll voted for Accountwide block. It means what it means...

I don't understand how this change popped out of the blue. I don't believe to the security excuse. It seems that is only related to money, nothing more.

And I don't understand either why some people want to tag RPers. They have the right to do RP as I know? This is totally useless against mindgamers.

And what about deleting the BL without warning?? This is the worst update since I'm here. This is thousands times worst than the supposedly security excuse.

So if I delete my third character, will I be charged to make a new avatar in that slot?

Should we not have the ability to wipe a character only and leave the player slot without extra charge?

I'm unwilling to test, considering the steep price...

Also, what about users that were already present before the slot price change? If they didn't have three characters populated they're staring at a brand new cost for an aspect of the game they already had. How will you reimburse these users?

The new cost is an artificial encumbrance that affects normal users in a negative manner.

I do not feel there is adequate reasoning, or justification for this change.

This is a ham-handed, preposterous, and short-sighted blunder without any positive benefit to the playerbase.

I am cancelling my account.