3DXChat Community

Glitched avatars on multiple maps at once

JuicyJina

it happend, at least, two times today (two times people gave me feedback), i've send an report to the contact support.

i hope, my glitched avatar is doing nothing indecent.
I want to avoid a bad reputation.

Sorry, for my englisch, it is not my mother tongue.

Guest RobT

lol, your avi isnt doing anything. i once saw a friend in the wall in nc and they wereon love island. they do nothing but stand , sit or walk. not like they can have sex on there own or anything

tonight, it happend again.
I was in an private room, and got an private message.
I was again simultaneously on a different place.
I've done some screenshots (with the print button from the keyboard), but they are not stored in the normal folder.

I've done some screenshots (with the print button from the keyboard), but they are not stored in the normal folder.

Are you running the game as administrator ? Try to run the .exe as administrator and it'll save screenshots in the proper folder without problems.

I uploaded one too above to show the location where I saw you.

ok, the problem with the screenshot is solved.
When i am running the exe as an admin, then the folder for the screenshot changes.
I've found the last screenshot.
An other user told me, she could only see my head.
And it was possible to see all options available for the clone.

post-10946-0-34508800-1463350762_thumb.jpg

RobT said...

lol, your avi isnt doing anything. i once saw a friend in the wall in nc and they wereon love island. they do nothing but stand , sit or walk. not like they can have sex on there own or anything

Looks like a bit more than standing, sitting or walking to me (I removed the name so as not to cause any embarrassment) ;)

http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/8-having-un-with-screenshots/?p=158640

3dxbeach.jpg

How long is all this going to take, till they remove the bug?

i've got messages from three different user today, wich see me on the boat.

That  bothers me.

post-10946-0-16436600-1463749032_thumb.jpg

post-10946-0-38169200-1463749041_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...

I have had countless people tell me that the entire time I am logged in there is a clone of me in Fresco just standing there. Its starting to become a bit disruptive because i get many random PMs that I would not normally get because I am not actually there. How can I get this fixed?

So basically i just have to deal with this for another 3 months or however long it takes to get an update and then just hope it's fixed?  There's obviously a way to fix it. Its kind of game breaking and is causing much annoyance. I pay the same as everyone else. I don't think it's asking too much to enjoy the same experience and privacy that other people have.  :(

I can't but agree, I face the same problem, it is very gamebreaking and I almost feel like charging back the subscription I'm paying during all of this. I'm getting spammed with whispers as soon as I log on, because my clone is doing something funny.... it was funny first, now it's just annoying and takes away a lot of my fun on this game.

I can't but agree, I face the same problem, it is very gamebreaking and I almost feel like charging back the subscription I'm paying during all of this. I'm getting spammed with whispers as soon as I log on, because my clone is doing something funny.... it was funny first, now it's just annoying and takes away a lot of my fun on this game.

It's not  unreasonable to expect the game to work for us in the same conditions as everyone else if we are paying the same as everyone else. 

This bug was supposed to be fixed many months ago when we reported it last year in November. It stopped being an annoyance for us after a while I thought it was fixed, but it looks like it still exists for others. Just have to wait it out I guess. Here is the post that time: http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/2290-glitched-avatars-on-multiple-maps-at-once/&do=findComment&comment=101199

This bug was supposed to be fixed many months ago when we reported it last year in November. It stopped being an annoyance for us after a while I thought it was fixed, but it looks like it still exists for others. Just have to wait it out I guess. Here is the post that time: http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/2290-glitched-avatars-on-multiple-maps-at-once/&do=findComment&comment=101199

It might be back bc of the new updates and patches with 2.0 im sure they are working on it give it time. The quality of the graphics prob take time to work with but im sure they are working on it.

Last night I was in my room and my girl said I was hugging air. I couldn't see it so I'm guessing my ghost was off somewhere getting hugged from someone.

Sounds like the same bug you guys are getting, I guess?

It was an awkward moment that but the breaks on... if you know what I mean :\