3DXChat Community

Beer Sales in Rooms

PAGOS

Actually, even if it says 35xgold, it seems that the beer bottles are free. No cost.
And thats cool, because... there is no use for beer in the game than just posing

I would change the message to "grab beer"

On 8/27/2022 at 5:55 PM, MeiLing said:

If people want to buy one... as there is no more drunk effect, it's worthless.. rofl

Wait, did there used to be a drunk effect.... that would be awesome, I would love to see drunk players stumbling all over the place, so 10 Beers and you are done for

I was always hoping that there was a crawling pose.... so Run, Walk & Crawl

Edited by AlexaDarkness

On 8/27/2022 at 12:21 AM, AlexaDarkness said:

You mean instead of providing everyone free Beer

Any chance of a Whisky Glass, so 50 xGold... this would be a welcome replacement for the Beer

It would be nice

Optimistic here, but adding things that support the room's host would be great, so that successful rooms have their advertising bump costs covered by the traffic.
Applying a camera shader to warp the screen when they're drunk would also be a nice touch.

Currently it's 35 gold to give the devs money for putting a mesh in your hand. Maybe improving features like that would be a better monetization approach than your nametag scheme.

On 9/5/2022 at 4:55 AM, Xaufin said:

Optimistic here, but adding things that support the room's host would be great, so that successful rooms have their advertising bump costs covered by the traffic.
Applying a camera shader to warp the screen when they're drunk would also be a nice touch.

Currently it's 35 gold to give the devs money for putting a mesh in your hand. Maybe improving features like that would be a better monetization approach than your nametag scheme.

Maybe one day this will come true

On 9/4/2022 at 10:55 PM, Xaufin said:

It was free. Since long time ago. No charge of 35xgolds to get the bottle

Hey everyone, that would be great. And that would be great to have cup of tea, or cup of coffee. Well, other drinks. There are people who doesn't like the idea of drinking alcool, even in a virtual world ;);)

That could be good for the room's owner and for rp ;)

1 hour ago, Khallum Troy said:

Hey everyone, that would be great. And that would be great to have cup of tea, or cup of coffee. Well, other drinks. There are people who doesn't like the idea of drinking alcool, even in a virtual world ;);)

That could be good for the room's owner and for rp ;)

I'd rather have the room's owners paying for opening.... probably less messy shared locations....

On 9/7/2022 at 3:47 PM, MeiLing said:

I'd rather have the room's owners paying for opening.... probably less messy shared locations....

🇫🇷 Payer pour ouvrir la room ? Je ne sais pas si cela se fait sur les autres plateformes.
Cela serait insensé. Surtout que ce sont les utilisateurs, qui "font le monde" et proposent divers divertissements.
Je crois que cela ferait tomber considérablement la fréquentation des rooms, ainsi que le nombre de rooms ouvertes.
Déjà, vu le prix qu'ils ont mis pour un simple changement de nom, ou customisation du nom, je n'ose imaginer le prix demander pour une ouverture de room...
Cela risquerait de démoraliser ceux qui font des soirées régulièrement.
Personnellement, je ne paierais pas pour ça.

🇺🇸 Pay to open the room? I don't know if this is done on other platforms.
That would be insane. Especially since it is the users, who "make the world" and offer various entertainment.
I think this would drastically decrease the number of rooms and the number of open rooms.
Already, considering the price they put for a simple name change, or customization of the name, I can't imagine the price for a room opening...
It would be very demoralizing for those who are doing parties regularly.
Personally I wouldn't pay for that.